- As you probably know by now, PS Home gets another new developer this week! Atom Republic is releasing its first round of content so I asked them to take a moment with us. Have a look....
YPSH : YPSH would like to welcome PS Homes newest developer, Atom Republic and Tanguy Dewavrin, its Founder. Welcome to YPSH Tanguy!
AR : Thank you very much for making me feel welcome, and thank you for this opportunity to talk about Atom Republic!
YPSH : You're certainly not new to the dev scene. You have been in the business for about eighteen years already. In that time you have contributed to 19 released games! All Zombies Must Die!, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?, Top Gun, Burn, Zombie Burn, Iron Man and Catwoman, just to name a few. Let's retrace your career a bit. You went to... ...Read More
- YPSH : It's always a pleasure to welcome a new developer to the PlayStation Home scene and today we welcome JAM Games on the occasion of their first release for PS Home! Please welcome Emma Johnson, Administration and Public Relations for JAM Games, Ltd. Welcome Em and thanks for taking some time out to tell us about JAM Games.
JAM : Hello! It's a pleasure to be here, it's such a relief to be at this point and able to share our news with you and all your readers!
YPSH : Let's start with some background on how JAM Games came to be. It was started by two friends, Michael Frost and Joan Pons Tomas is that correct?
JAM : Yes, they met many years ago when they were working together in Spain and have been friends ever since. I think it's a dream that many... ...Read More
- YPSH : We're chatting today with Ben Lewis of Hellfire Games. Thanks for speaking with us today Ben!
Hellfire : My pleasure!
YPSH : We are all familiar with the game space, Novus Prime, produced by Hellfire Games for PlayStation Home. Now, Hellfire is about to introduce its next big project for PS Home, Home Tycoon. On the surface, it seems like a game we all know, The Sims. Is this a correct assumption? Tell us all about the main concept of Home Tycoon.
Hellfire : Home Tycoon is closer to a mash-up of a few different genres: city-building ... ...Read More
- It's been a year since we were introduced to Juggernaut Games and their fabulous Cutteridge Estate. Since then, Juggernaut has designed and published PS Home's first "design-it-yourself" mini-game for Home, Minibots. Today, I have the pleasure of talking with Juggernaut Games again about their newest release.
YPSH : I have with me today Elena, Project Manager for Juggernaut Games. Welcome back to YPSH! I'm excited about your latest effort for PS Home so let's get right to it. Tell us what it is!
JG : Hi Karen, nice to speak with you again! Today we are releasing a brand new personal space into Home – The Palace of the Seven Winds. We are also releasing a clubhouse version of the space and an ENORMOUS amount of related content, including clothing, companions, and some really exciting active items! It will be available this... ...Read More
- Today we chat with George Cochrane, of Juggernaut Games aboutYPSH : Welcome again to YPSH! Especially glad to have you here to talk about your new MiniBots Training Facility!
their new MiniBots Training Facility.
George : Thanks Karen, we're excited to finally get the multiplayer MiniBots experience into the hands of Home users!
YPSH : What is the MiniBots Training Facility and how does it differ from the first MiniBots release?
George : The MiniBots Training Facility is all about multiplayer. We'd previously talked about the fact that we had to remove multiplayer from the original Battlebox due to memory constaints, and now we're unleashing it with the... ...Read More
- A while back, Lockwood Publishing introduced the Midnight Glade personal space along with a whole array of fireworks that could be used in any space. This week, Lockwood has outdone itself. To shed light on this very cool new item for PS Home we asked Charles, a Lead Developer at Lockwood Publishing to join us for a quick intro.
YPSH: Hi Charles, thanks for taking the time to tell us about your exciting new item this week!
Charles: That’s no problem, thanks for having me.
YPSH: So tell us exactly what PODI is.
Charles: After the release of the first set of fireworks we read all the feedback then saw the photos and videos of how many of you used the fireworks to... ...Read More
Page 25 of 27