- [prbreak][/prbreak]...Read More
Atom Republic Atom Republic - Stack Genius Personal Space & Puzzle Game from Atom Republic - Aug. 6thReleasing Aug. 6th in NA, and on 13th August in EU
Stack Genius an innovative 3D puzzle game. Find your way out of 4 different mazes: lay down giant wooden blocks in the right places, to get past obstacles and reach the goal... The game will reward you with lots of new puzzle-solving blocks, and a trophy. You can even decorate your personal space with the Stack Genius blocks as standard furniture, and use the blocks creatively in any private space or club house to make your own constructions!...Read More
The idea is that you buy a bundle that contains all 4 apartments, and you are given one wooden cube. You can only solve the 1st apartment (the red chamber) with the red cube. The way you solve the puzzle is by placing down the red cubes in the best place to traverse the obstacles and get to the goal. When you reach the goal, you get awarded with a green...
- A lot of Home developers are starting to branch out into the non-Home game market. Our friends at Juggernaut Games are starting a new project as well. If it is anything like the magic they have brought to PlayStation Home, it should be a winner! So I asked Juggernaut's CCO, George Cochrane, to tell us a bit about this project and maybe get some hints on some new goodies they are brewing for Home.
YPSH : First, I'd like to thank you George and everyone at Juggernaut Games for supporting YourPSHome since you started.
JG : Thanks to you Karen, and to everyone at YPSH for your hard work over these past five years. Home wouldn't have been the same without you!
YPSH : Thanks George! So lets talk about your new game project! What's its name and give us an... ...Read More
- YPSH : It's always a pleasure to chat with a new dev that comes to PlayStation Home, but even more fun when that new dev has a new line that many really want. Recently, you may have seen a teaser poster about Star Trek items coming to Home. I'm fortunate to have with us today the man behind the company that is bringing it to you. Brad Young is the Founder/CEO of Flashman. Thanks for chatting with us Brad.
Brad : Hi Karen, thanks very much for giving us the opportunity to chat with your community and Star Trek fans who are waiting for the collection to launch on Home!
YPSH : Brad you went to University of Western Ontario, Carleton University, Matsushita School of Business Tokyo, and UC Berkeley. Most of your studies were in Politics and Business. Before Flashman, you did many things not connected with... ...Read More
- Spunland is that kooky...errr...weird....uhh...strange....well, fun space in EU. It has people scratching their heads when they first see it, but if you persevere, you get addicted. It's the brainchild of one of Home's new breed of developers, Madmunki. Dave Dow, a director at Madmunki was kind enough to sit down with us and tell us all about Madmunki and Spunland.....
YPSH : Thanks for your time Dave and stopping by YPSH to visit with us.
DAVE DOW : You’re most Spunly welcome.
YPSH : Dave you attended the University of Strathclyde and got a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in English Literature . Was that before your first introduction into the gaming industry?
DAVE DOW : Oh aye, that was a long time ago. Sometime later I did an... ...Read More
- This is my interview with Kazuma Kujo, Lead Creator at Granzella Inc. It was lost when our server crashed so I am re-posting it. I want to personally thank Kazuma and his staff for their kind assistance and help with translating and editing. This took months to produce as I do not speak any Japanese. I hope you enjoy it.
YPSH : Today we are quite fortunate to have with us Granzella's Kazuma Kujo. Thanks for taking the time to visit today Kazuma.
Kazuma : Thank you for inviting me. Pleased to meet you, I’m Kazuma Kujo.
YPSH : Tell us a little about you. What is your official title at Granzella and what are your reposnsibilities there?
Kazuma : At Granzella, my responsibilities range from producing... ...Read More
Page 24 of 27