- Atom Republic have confirmed that the Alpha test build of Atom Universe will be launching on PC & PS4 next week, it will be only be available to Kickstarter backers that donated at an award level qualifying them to participate in the first game release of Atom Universe.
If you qualify to participate, stay tuned next week for further information from Atom Republic.
Lastly, please note that this is an Alpha build, this is a build that comes before Beta and will likely to have many bugs and features/content missing. ...Read More
- Without a community, a city is just a collection of buildings and roads. This is why Big City Stories gives you robust social features which make it easy to play with friends, meet new people, and be a part of a larger community.Public Areas for Meetups
In busy cities, public areas are full of potential friends. Likewise, Big City Stories, offers you public spaces to meet and socialize with others. These places are available to all, and serve as an area where you and your friends can meet up and chat with other players. Show off your mayor level, display your best and brightest items, and chat with new friends whose cities you can visit.
Discovering new cities is an easy venture thanks to Big City Stories’ curation. We highlight the cities with the highest number of visitors, so you can find the party as soon as you log on. Hellfire Games also highlights those cities with eye catching design, extravagant race... ...Read More
Four Kings Casino & Slots Four Kings Casino & Slots - Four Kings Casino & Slots PS4 closed beta land next weekHi all,
I'm sure a number of you will have been waiting for this next for sometime now, but you need to wait no longer, because the closed beta for the PS4 version of the Four Kings Casino & Slots will be out next week on the planned date of the 8th September.
Users who had already requested access to the PS4 beta will be getting an email to confirm that as one of the first users to request access, that they are already on the list and will be sent a redeem code once they are ready.
If you have not already signed up to the PS4 beta you can do so now via: The Four Kings Casino & Slots ® but please note that Quantites are limited so be sure to sign up fast or run the risk of missing out!
Last up, this closed beta is a technical test which will have all gameplay features in their live state to test for free!
Myself and also Digital Leisure are looking forward to seeing you next week on the PS4 version ...Read More
- It's Monday, what means its a new, so it's time for a new update from Hellfire Games on "Big City Stories", this week they are sharing some gameplay videos of placing items within your city to make race tracks and free running tracks.
Check out the full update and videos from Hellfire games below:
Buildings are Half the Story
While buildings define a city’s skyline, it’s the smaller objects that give a city its character. Cities aren’t just a collection of roads and buildings; they contain all manner of smaller objects like signs, road blocks, landscaping, and art. Inspired by this, Big City Stories, uses an objects system that lets you place a multitude of items in your metropolis. You can place these objects to transform your city into a racing course, a parkour’s delight, a chill place to hang with your friends to watch fireworks, or whatever your imagination conjures. ...Read More
- Today Kovok as announced that the closed beta of Nebula Realms will now be delayed to the first quarter of 2016, with the reasons for this delay being.
- We couldn't go as fast as we wanted because we had to re-adapt quite a bit of work from Unity 4.5 to Unity 5.
- We are moving the company to Spain so that will take some time off work.
As always a WIP video means that its not the final graphics render & character movements and Kovok have confirmed that the character movements is not final and will be changed.... ...Read More
- Hi all,
It's Another week and Hellfire Games have another update on Big City Stories, this time looking into Upgrades in the game, check out the details below:
Cities are often described as living beings, exuding personality from their streets. Every block tells a story, each building is a monument to those who designed and built it, and all neighborhoods hold corners to be discovered and remembered. Likewise, in Big City Stories, your city is a living, thriving community that reflects your planning and effort. And just like its real-life counterparts, your city will continuously grow and evolve as you play.
Buildings in Big City Stories do more than look amazing, they produce resources and support the overall population of your city. The lifeblood of your city, the people running it, the electricity powering it, and the businesses supporting it all come from the buildings constructed by you. Each resource is tied to a category of construction.... ...Read More
Page 5 of 27