Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some Playstation Network And Qriocity Services To Be Available This Week

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, May 1, 2011.

1. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    I could be wrong on this, but I believe you can log in to as many as you want. But if you want to use the DL contents on that account, it will only allow 5 PS3 machines. (Log in to the account doesn't automatically activate it) Also, if you want to deactivate you account from a machine, they will only do the machine that was sent for repairs. (At least that was the case for my friend, could have different results depending on who you get on the phone)

2. MsLiZaChan

MsLiZaChan Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    It will be odd seeing the golden PS+ symbol beside everyone's name.

I've never subscribed to the service myself. For those of us unfamiliar with its Home perks, can anyone give out some tips as to how we should take advantage of our free trial? I know that the members-only lounge in EU will be one place that I visit out of curiosity. What else should we be looking to do, win, purchase or download? Thanks in advance for any advice.

3. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Aw Trillian--I can feel your pain in your earlier posts in this thread....I really hope this all works out ok for you and everyone. I have a good feeling that it will. Home and these forums wouldnt be the same for me without you and all of my other PSN friends in all regions. I really dont know what to expect come Tuesday (or whenever), but hopefully it will be as hassle-free as possible when PSN is back up and we can all get back to having some fun and catching up with each other. I got my fingers crossed hoping for everyone's painless and happy return to PSN. :eek:riginal:

4. SeraphinaArietta

SeraphinaArietta Seraphina's Eternal Love

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Thanks for the great news, Carla. <3

5. GOODY_2_SHOES_23

GOODY_2_SHOES_23 Playstation Home Junkie

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    I have been, and am a plus user, there are a multitude of things for you to check out. Everything from FREE GAMES and AVATARS, to FREE game trials to see if you like it. There is a ton of content waiting for you to check out, and a side note(in case you're wondering), the plus has to be activated thru the PS store, so even tho some services are restored and the store is still down, your 30 days start when the store is up and running.:eek:riginal:

6. GOODY_2_SHOES_23

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    Thank you very much for the info Carla, and call me paranoid if you like, but I have written down all info I have used just incase I forgot. Who knew that would come in handy, lol, best of luck to all when we're up and running again and hope to see you around the world.:euro::yinyang::chinese::scooter:

7. Azura10-Japan

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    LOL yeh !! I bet that EU members lounge will be busy for a couple of days ,even I might check it out and I don't usually do Eu Home ,as for plus ,if you have a Japan acc you get Toro and friends avators which are cute :)

8. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    I think i'll go there just to grab some images for the site and that.

9. strider367

strider367 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Well the playstation commercials are back. Where's psn?

10. JamesBR27

JamesBR27 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I've read that almost everytinhg will be back to normal this week, except the PS Store.
    Seems like a new sofware update will be launched along with the return of PSN that will make all PSN users to change their passwords and then PS HOME, account management, friends list and other things will be again available, but Sony did not say anything about the unsynchronized trophies that whe have.

11. Azura10-Japan

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    If you mean the email ads about portal 2 etc that sony send I was wondering that too ,got one yesterday advertising portal 2 and games on the store lol
    And James a mod on the psn forums said everyone will be able to sync trophys once back online :)

12. strider367

strider367 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I've already seen a dozen playstation commercials on TV...

13. Azura10-Japan

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Oh them ,yeh kinda a slap in the face ,I am sure no one will be rushing out to buy a new ps3 ,then again .... I got annoyed when they were telling the world about their new ipad thing before letting us know anything ,poor show sony :(

14. MsLiZaChan

MsLiZaChan Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    I just heard that Anonymous are now planning to hack Iran. Not entirely sure what that means exactly.

15. GOODY_2_SHOES_23

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    James, if you lok on the PlayStation blog, it does inform us that all the off-line trophies we have earned while PSN is down will sync. Not to mention, they are saved on your hard-drive and you can sync them after the password change.

There is some useful info there(the blog) but there are alot of people complaining too, so hopefully, I saved you the trip. LOL:thumbup1:

16. GOODY_2_SHOES_23

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    LOL, I hope your right MsLiZaChan, that's the best news today other than PSN is comming back!:tounge:

17. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Oh dear. That post intrigued me. I don't think they should get involved in World politics. :lookaround:
    Hackers group says it will target Iran on Sunday - CNN

18. Azura10-Japan

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hmmm... only good thing about that is they might leave Sony alone for a while ... strange

19. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Here's a question: Can we use other people's avatars temporarily to get rewards for him/her, just like the other times when one is going on a trip?

20. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted