Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS Forums Ladies' Fashion Runway

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Diamond_Dust, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diamond_Dust

Diamond_Dust ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ Innocent ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    If it is a regional issue and the speculation of comparing NA Home with other regions, I think it's bull****. things like this entice us to not only spend in NA but hell, we spend in JP, EU and HK. They get money, we get nice things we enjoy. Why ruin something like that? They really are not thinking clearly right now...

However this turns out, they've really screwed up big and people won't soon forget.

2. Pixietails

Pixietails Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Kitty, no offence, but honestly I don't think it's a regional issue. It just doesn't make sense if it is with what you're saying about the no punishments thing, and the other existing threads...

A little elaboration would have been nice when they told Joanna they just crushed her heart...

3. Kitty_Pyra

Kitty_Pyra Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    The rules of selling..

Keep the public blind.. and make less seem like more?

Like the post i just mentioned.. its just a thought.. an opinion on what was happening Till I JUST SAW the home team posting..

If the home team saw how many people were complaining about the obvious false ability of the moderation team 'mohawk, cardnial, and the other guys who have been flagged as mods', they wouldnt and shouldnt be using them.

Just like mohawk killed the slushie thread for saying it was a necro post.. when normally home users would be told to specifially use an existing active thread than start a new one.

The moderation team - is a big joke... they arent familar with moderating a forum and know less about home

4. Diamond_Dust

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    There seems to be a lot of new problems arising dealing with the moderation team ever since the switch. This is ridiculous and I really hope they can see how bad this change is. I cannot even begin to say how I feel right about all of this that's happening. I am REALLY trying to hold myself back here, thank god for the edit button here, I have to try harder over at the official forums...

5. Pixietails

Pixietails Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Well, if the runway is indeed gone forever, I'm considering going out with a bang on the PS forums...

6. Kitty_Pyra

Kitty_Pyra Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Pixie I agree.. I'll offer any services I can to keep Joanna posting here or in any other thread..

Shes half of why I joined the forums!!

Again I am stating.. its speculation on my part based on my 'debates' with Mohawk in new forum feedback and my private discussions with one of the moderation team and the posts Mohawk made in new forum.

What they say or how they reason it out.. will be interesting.

But keep in mind that most forums are setup with the following admin powers:
    Forum Lock
    Forum Invisible
    Forum Delete

If the button mad mod invisible the thread.. then its highly returnable.

If they deleted.. :(

Personally Im hoping they did an invis to let the HOME team review it.

If so.. then their is hope.

If joanna gets no reply from the HOME team and/or the thread that got posted about it.

"see no evil hear no evil"

:(

Guys I already lost any say I have their or to try and pry what happened from my mod contact..

They are ignoring my emails, my submission via URL for why I was banned - not answered (which they say takes up to 72hrs and its been a week)..

They for some strange reason dont want me back in - period...

7. Pixietails

Pixietails Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Sorry to hear about that Kitty. I just get the feeling the mods don't care. Well, most of them...LS, GW and Mercury seem to be on top of their game (more or less) but the others there, their helpers, anyone with power...they just seem to abuse it. I hope that it really is just invisible now, DD was telling me about hidden threads and the like...if they do review and return it, then that's okay. Still ****ing stupid, but better than nothing. If they just deleted it without another thought...

Brace for impact...

8. crow6828

crow6828 i'm not crazy really

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    i think it is funny that with all the new stuff in home and the only thing people are posting about there is jo's thread. i bet they didn't realize the can of worms they have opened now rofl.

9. Diamond_Dust

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    They have no idea what they're dealing with now.

@Kitty: Yes there is an invisible option which I really hope is in place now... If it's deleted I highly doubt it can be replaced, I am not aware of how Jive works on issues like that.

10. Kitty_Pyra

Kitty_Pyra Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Agreed..

I've actually been workign with Chad on some ideas.. to help the home community make a network to code share.

Sadly :( none of my ideas have been working right.. Still trying though!

LOL, beyond the depression I felt last night..

I've been more active trying to help behind the scenes than when I was actually in the forums..

btw.. remember before the change..mercury said the home community did such a good job of moderating ourselves they didnt need to ever really get involved.

So... why is locust/gw selling the fact they asked the mod team to actively mod the forums...

I'd love that answer.. anyways.. time for work.. I'll peek in via guest..

And my offer is still open to donate to carla's site and/or etc, etc...

LOL I will laugh though..

If conrad posts in the thread and blames the community like he did for their not being a new years event..
    I can just see it "Well you did support regions other than NA".

>.>
    I can see the poo hitting the fan...

Good luck everyone !!

I really do hope its on invis... otherwise tonight I'll take requests for how i can help out..

11. Pixietails

Pixietails Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I don't know how they could have failed to realize the importance of that thread. Remember when it was stupidly locked? We all rallied for it and got it unlocked quickly. Doesn't anyone there remember that?

12. Diamond_Dust

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    When we rallied over the lock, we're going to raise hell over this deletion.

13. Kitty_Pyra

Kitty_Pyra Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Pixie.. grr Im running alittle late.. but I think this MAY be a factor for the new rules..

Profit margins...

Bling-Bling mansion is proof..

If people hold off spending money holding out - hoping for other region content to appear..

They told us too that they keep everything priced at a range that is afforable to the average user.

Look how everyone got angry at the price of the handbags for months..

But bling-bling estate magically few to no negative comments...
    they pushed it to a postive spin..

No one seems to have caught the HOME team admitted the content limit in estates could be changed with a content update.. but... no one began to complain.. 8/10 of the posts on the bling estate.. all positive.

No one saw that as.. unusual?

The HCV's even were posting how 'its all been positive' etc etc..

HCV seems to have gone from helping the community to almost being the Home teams pushers...

14. Kitty_Pyra

Kitty_Pyra Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Anyway IM LATE IM LATE

If you want to talk during the day Im at KittyPyra@gmail.com

See you soon
    See you this date

Im late Im late

OH *@&#&# its just work

Yes Im late

15. crow6828

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    wow the thread about the fashion runway thread being deleted is the fastest growing thread i have seen since they change those forums. but now i am wondering what the home team or the mods are going to say about it.

p.s diamond i seen you steal my words about the can of worms rofl j/k :)

16. Aeternitas33

Aeternitas33 Riskbreaker

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Welcome Pixietails, and I feel exactly the same way. If they're going to delete Joanna's thread then eventually they'll get around to deleting the Irem thread too. There's just no reason to use the ps.com forums anymore. In fact, it makes me sick just to look at them.

17. Aeternitas33

Aeternitas33 Riskbreaker

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    So true. Several times now I've wanted to post, but stopped myself at the last second, that it seemed like MS employees had infiltrated SCEA and were trying to destroy the forums. They just had an update that everyone's been waiting for, and I guarantee you that no one is going to be talking about it. I swear, it's like no one there has any clue what they're doing.

18. crow6828

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    i know what you mean, to me the ps fourms are becoming a joke. all the restrictions they putting on posters and deleting therads like jo's is just crazy. it is just uncalled for the things they are doing.

19. Aeternitas33

Aeternitas33 Riskbreaker

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I dunno. We know they were tracking the people who were speaking out against the changes. Maybe they're just trying to drive away or ban all the people who aren't putting on happy faces with all the nonsense that's going on there now?

20. crow6828

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    that is something i was thinking also lol. and at the pace they are going those people will be gone by the end of the month lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.