Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS Forums Ladies' Fashion Runway

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Diamond_Dust, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diamond_Dust

Diamond_Dust ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ Innocent ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I just checked the thread and I noticed the last page was mysteriously blanked out and not viewable, so I attempted to reply. When my post went through, the page was suddenly visible with one post showing. Upon trying to delete my post to check the thread, I was unable to. I tried to check back on the thread, however it seems to be entirely gone now... It is removed form my bookmarks and I cannot find it in the discussion listing... I really hope what I think happened, didn't....

2. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    Hi everyone!

Not a good day for me for sure. I received this notification by email this morning and my thread is gone. I have PM'd Locust, Glasswalls and Mercury. My continued use of PlayStation.com and perhaps even Home may be dependent upon what they have to say and what they plan to do about this.

This will certainly make some of my detractors happy and I know I have my share of them.

**hugs**

Joanna

__
    Hello,
    You have received this email because the content you posted below has been rejected by our moderators.
    PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

posted Oct 11, 2009 3:38 PM
    PS3 Home: The Ladies Fashion Runway

3. crow6828

crow6828 i'm not crazy really

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    that is sad if that took a thread like that down. that thread had been there for a long time and got alot of post. it just seems like there trying to get rid of the forums. :(

4. Diamond_Dust

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Well they're certainly doing a good job breaking up the community. If they had intended for the Fashion thread to be gone, why now instead of sooner? It doesn't make one bit of sense to me why they would get rid of such an important thread. That email makes me more upset, they don't give ANY reason why it's gone just that "it's been rejected?" What the hell does that even mean? I am very appalled by this.

5. Pixietails

Pixietails Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hey everyone! Just found this place through DD...I've had it with the PS forums. I hated when they changed it, and refused to use it except for possibly the fashion thread. That was the only good thing left from that place, and now it's gone? That's ridiculous...I'm just sick of that place...

6. crow6828

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    welcome to these forums pixie :). it is sad to see how they are taking everything that was good about that forum and just getting rid of it. diamond it is odd that they wait till now to take that thread out instead of when they changed over. but the way people have been talking about the forums now the mods are just deleting threads,post, and banning people for no reason.

7. Pixietails

Pixietails Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Ty. I used to love the ps forums, it made me so sad when they changed it...

I wonder if someone reported the runway thread? It seems extreme to take the whole thing though...

8. Kitty_Pyra

Kitty_Pyra Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    .... YOUR KIDDING ME!!

Joanna's thread got killed?

-.-

OK.. please dont think Im trying to instigate.. hate for the Sony forum or what ever...

But now I will directly offer this to Carla.. or to the REAL home community

A) I will help donate to Carla's forum to get some more services or cover bandwith to cover the community moving here
    or
    B) I will get a PHPBB Site placed up that the community can post and do what they want.. etc

If either option is welcomed by the community and/or Carla let me know here.. or via email.

Thats the best I can do in this situation... you all should have seen the changes when I got banned for calling posting facts that Mohawk is a bias liar...

... Im sorry to hear your thread got killed Joanna...

The code sharing and your sharing fashions from other regions.. it helped me join the forums

9. crow6828

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    well i am not sure if anyone had a reason to report it i mean it has been there almost a year (if i remember correctly). also the men fashion thread is still there (for now lol), it is just really odd at the timing of it.

10. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Wow they removed it? Talk about killing community, feel free to report it here where ill let you be a community has long as Jo borrows me here card to get the new Lockwood tops :) narr go ahead and post it anyway.

11. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hey everyone. Thought I would chime in and say how truly appalled I am with the removal of the Fashion Runaway thread. That thread has had so much history behind it, being one of the longest running threads in Home General to exist. I honestly have no idea what the Moderators were thinking by removing it (not thinking at all apparently). I'm disgusted with what the forums have become, not being able to post due to how uncomfortable I feel there, on top of not even being able to post due to technical issues 90% of the time (go figure...). I hope they decide to get their heads out of their behinds and restore the thread again....

12. Kitty_Pyra

Kitty_Pyra Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    P.S
    Joanna dont leave home...

I'll give you an entire forum section to post the fashion runways :(

I like your fashion shoots and maybe redoing them will be as fun as when you originally posted them ...

So if Chad wont let me give up.. I cant let you!!

P.P.S...

Keep in mind mercury said that till she heard otherwise...that there would be NO retaliation against having other region content.. SHE said that..

So the moderators had NO reason to kill it..i'll bank on who did it..

Same who 'put a mark on my profile' then admitted he didnt even read the thread posts..just went off the report

13. crow6828

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    well i can tell you this, they are not going to to win back any of the old forumers this way.

14. Diamond_Dust

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Joanna I would just like to let you know we all stand behind you on this and we're not going to stop fighting to get it restored. I just really hope it's not completely gone. They're so stupid for making a rash decision to remove something this important.

15. Pixietails

Pixietails Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Jo, I really hope you're okay. I can imagine what you're feeling--that sick, cold dread is a horrible condition, but try to think positively!

I sort of think that someone did this to be vindictive, since Irem and Men's are still up and running. The thread has been screwed with once, and so has my account, so I just have to wonder (I might be paranoid because of that, but it just makes me think.) I just can't think of any other reason why it would be gone!

The regional thing made me wonder, but it's NOT hurting anything, and it just doesn't make sense because the other thread is still running strong. So if it was a false report, then why the hell didn't the mods pay attention to the thread instead of just deleting it? No investigation? Sorry, your thread was rejected, screw you. That's basically what I feel happened...

The forums are just becoming a bad joke...this is truly sickening.

By the way, I apologize if I come off as a bit harsh. I'm honestly holding back.

16. Kitty_Pyra

Kitty_Pyra Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I dont think they want the old forumers back.. maybe thats the entire point

If they remove those who know how to region hope.. show the new people what 'could' happen, etc.

Then the 'small' things they offer NA seems soo much better... maybe thats their entire point.

Just like the 35USD Bling-Bling estate...they tried to sell how and why its so costly...

But 1 estate costing how much I normally spend in 2 weeks on home for a few dozen pieces of clothing
    ... umm ok sure let me get that PSN money card out
    ... n-o-t...

17. Pixietails

Pixietails Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'm just starting to think that they don't even care...old fourmers, new forumers, whatever. There will still be people that come and spend money. That's what it's all about right? Money money money.

But that's incredibly stupid on their part...the runway thread gave me access to so many pictures of Home clothing and items. I immediately ran out to buy them because oh wow that's so cute I didn't know that would look so good! Without the thread, they're gonna lose sales, that's for sure.

That thread WAS the PS forums for me. It was the only reason I ever entertained the thought of returning, it was the best thing for girls there, and it was loads of fun. The loss is truly heart-wrenching; there was so much history packed into that one thread.

How could they do this to the people who for so long backed them up?

18. Siertes

Siertes Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    After reading Locust's lengthy post on the official forum, I had a little bit of hope rekindled for it, but to have it immediately followed by something like this is just sucker punch to the face of the community, or a swift kick to the balls of those that have (had) them.

I await to hear the inevitable justification for this as I'm sure the ****storm will be leaving a bad smell in noses of the moderation. If it involves anything other than "It was taken down temporarily to fix some kind of coding issue/error", then I will be sorely disappointed.

19. crow6828

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    kitty that could be a possibility, but if that is the case why would the want people to post thing we would want from other reigons in the suggestion sub-forums. unless they are thinking people are going to to ever go to that part of the forums lol

20. Kitty_Pyra

Kitty_Pyra Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    BTW I have managed to 'guest view' the forum on sony site...

I see the thread about the runway vanishing..

Keep in mind no ones posted the fact that just the other day it was GW or Locust who said there would be NO punishments for posting other region content.

So your biggest issue isnt why but more 'why after the HOME team said no punishments,etc' that suddenly it got killed by the moderation help who are 'home experts'...

Im more upset that the HOME team is now trying to sell what are obviously in comps...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.