Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Macross Frontier in JP Home theater (subtitles are here)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Firefly, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I redid my FAQ to make some corrections.

First of all, I don't think the green jackets are working. They seem to make no difference. Consequently, cheering at Ranka's head icon doesn't anything either.

There is suppose to be an emergancy maintenance tonight to fix that. We'll see if it does it.

Also, Recca was right. When you get the emote right, you see a red achievement mark and a whistle. But it's hard to hear.

So right now the only way to win, is to just cheer at the hearts. And btw, it seems if enough people do it right, everyone gets a marked as one correctly done emote even if you didn't do a thing.

Also the official chart up on the top floor that lists all the emotes is WRONG in some places. So I corrected my chart to match the game, not the incorrect chart.

Attached Files:

2. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I found a video of the song that will be in Japan for the Sheryl reward headband. This shows the concert that was in the same area as we are in inside the Home Macross lounge. So maybe it will look the same. Of course they would have to change the lighting to night to match. But who knows, maybe it will change to night?

The video is pretty easy to understand. Sheryl's giving a concert, while the military is far away in space fighting off a huge enemy attack. they are trying to rescue refugee ships from another fleet that was attacked by Vajra.

[video=youtube;_Qfyfd3m6Lk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qfyfd3m6Lk[/video]

I wish american tv cartoons were animated with this quality!!!

3. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
  4. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Thank you Faga!!!

converting this is:

CORRECTED, see my post below for Daylight Saving time conversion!!

5. Art_of_Ronin

Art_of_Ronin Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Good to know that this week Sheryl Support Event is added along with Ranka being interchanged event back to back. Thank you for the heads up FF. :) And yes, I just wish North American cartoon can be as diverse VS only cater to kiddies shows. In Japan everything and topic is made into manga or rather anime form and caters to kids and to as old as adults.

6. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  7. Art_of_Ronin

Art_of_Ronin Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  8. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    This was probably mention already, ticker at the Event Space shows: Event will start 3-11-11 at 20 JST.

2011.03.11 <-- Posted at JP PSHome Website
    With regard to the schedule described in SS Curriculum, Orimashita missing since it's start time is 20 today, 11 March. We apologize for the inconvenience we put you to everyone for the user. (use Google Chrome)

I calculate that it begins at: 6pm ET/5pm CT/3pm PT. Think that's right. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Oops, I guess I got my AM and PM mixed up, at least. Sorry, anyways I got Sheryl's headband shortly after I signed on early this morning. :wink:

9. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    yup... the event is starting to load now. But I'm too tired to make it...

10. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Attended the 20:00 (local time) and got a "S" (∩´∀`)∩

The effects were upgraded compared to last week. I'll see if Ranka's is differrent also.

Update: Was there sparkles for Ranka last week? Can't remember. Difficulty is still the same though.

11. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Awesome!! An S!!!

Yes, there are sparkles in Ranka's show. I have pictures of that. :D

12. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Are the times for the concert events the same with the new Sheryl ones? I think I saw somewhere that they will alternate now with the Ranka ones at :00 and :40?? I was there this afternoon and it was just the video running over and over so Im assuming that was the break time? Is it 8 pm EST when they resume?

EDIT: ok I got it--disregard all my confusion lol

My thoughts and prayers go out to the people in Japan and to those who have friends and family there that cant be reached yet. It was so hard and so sad to watch the coverage of that devastation on the news....I have never, ever seen anything like what I saw early this morning and am seeing today on CNN. I am glad to see that a lot of countries are acting quickly to help in the search, rescue and recovery efforts--they need all the help they can get. PEACE

13. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Look what I found, the songs sung in the support concerts, both Ranka and Sheryl's :p

[video=youtube;lMt1V6mjAcU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMt1V6mjAcU[/video]

[video=youtube;DSwoN-4J3DM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSwoN-4J3DM[/video]

Would love to find that Macross music from the 20 questions thing in Music Cafe though :confused:

14. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Nice find Chad!!

I think some of the music was there for awhile. Too bad they didn't go all out. :D

Would love to see Sheryl and Ranka as a permanent feature of Music Cafe. Alot better than classical all day. :D

15. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    btw, I got into a near empty stadium. And despite cheering correctly, I only got a B at Sheryl's show. Just me and one other person was cheering. And didn't get a single ACCOMPLISH mark. I also tried sticking around for Ranka's show and not cheering at all. No one cheered at all this time. And we all got B's.

:D

16. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    I believe I seen last week, that it needed some number of gestures from the crowd for the accomplish mark. If your alone, then you need to do all of them by yourself.

17. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I tried Faga. But it wouldn't give me a single accomplish mark. Sheryl is pretty easy too. you have a nice long heart icon to emote to. But it didn't give me a single whistle and accomplish mark.

It was just me and one other cheering. There others were afk. I guess Sheryl wasn't too happy about that.

18. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    If I remember correctly, I believe the number was around 10 to 20 last week. Don't know if you can do that many by yourself though.

19. JAHoE

JAHoE PS3-WeeTarded

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  20. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    thanks Faga. I wasn't able to do it by myself. Alone you are screwed.

Thanks Jahoe. I think Chad already got the headband. The one you pictured is close, but that's the Sheryl headband. The Ranka one is green. But Both are available now. :D

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted