Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US & EU Lockwood’s Fantasy Update Roars Across Playstation®home Like An Angry Dragon!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by darkan12-nl, May 28, 2012.

1. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    There's no dragon companion as reward from this game, those are statues, look close and they have a base :p

2. IggyMonster45

IggyMonster45 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    Well as I was stomping around the blue eggs, I left for Aurora at 8 am Beijing time, that is the switch to the new day for me. Came back and the eggs were Green. Finished the first three challenges. The third statue guy looks like a cross between a dragon and a chicken. I love the sandcastle. I've stomped somewhere near 9000 eggs and have yet to see the "special" egg, is that something that only shows if you have paid for something?

3. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    The mysterious egg will arrive August 22nd, seems it's linked to Iron Fusion in some way.

4. HeavensLightfire

Ratings:
    +2 /1
    I managed to get the pinwheel reward, which was easy, but getting the other eggs are a challenge.

5. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Anyone got a picture of the dragon statues yet? :)

6. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    I could take one at some point FF, but for now I can tell you that it is the cockatrice and is table top size.

7. BIg Red Machine

BIg Red Machine Active Member

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    can someone tell me why the pink eggs are yellow eggs now. this morning they were pink i am confused now i will have to wait to it turns pink again.

8. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    the space will change to next color at 8pm EST each night. It should cycle back through all of them now starting with yellow again (the 100 reward).

9. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I can confirm that you only need one item to get the double bonus in the egg game. I only bought the male vest and I'm getting the double bonus.

At $4 the outfit and pet is quite a bargain. The consistent high quality Lockwood art and at a great price. But I wanted the Lockwood gift machine version of the dragon more than the store dragon. And to be honest, most of the male outfit I'm not thrilled by. Love the vest. The pants aren't bad. But gloves and shoes and headpiece I can easily pass on.

So vest($1.50) plus Gribbler (256 coins) seems a better choice for me.

:)

10. BIg Red Machine

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    so without the vest you can't get the last reward?

11. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    you can get the last reward ok but of your wearing the vest you get a multiplier on the egg game x2 so you half the Amounts of eggs you collect to get rewards

12. BIg Red Machine

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    okay makes sense now

13. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    it might be possible to buy a different piece other than the vest and still get the multiplier. Though we can only conjecture. But the vest does work for sure by itself.

:)

14. Lunar_Umbra

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    You can wear any piece of the outfit and get the multiplier, I only wear the boots.

15. ZeroRyoko

ZeroRyoko Bad Sailor Girl

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I see the multiplier. I have noticed eggs aren't staying in my totals when I go back. I wonder if we have to stay for every upload or lose the eggs we collected.

16. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    uploads every 15 minutes if you leave before you lose your eggs, but keep reward if you won it

17. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    When I switched regions to play this, I noticed that the rewards that I won aren't showing up in the picture reward list at all (i.e. sandcastle picture was missing after I've gotten it before I left and came back). You need to have it recorded after 15 minutes of running for it to lock the picture, otherwise it'll look like you didn't accomplish it at all (even if you got the reward). :p

Oh, and I gave my EU avi the Gribbler companion, but after having him on and playing the game, it didn't give me a multiplier at all.

18. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    only the rogue outfit top gives you the multiplier, had the same thing with sandcastle but I crashed and came back reward was there, pic on list was missing

19. Powermarty

Powermarty Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    With the daily changing dominant color of the eggs only the pink and the red (community) targets are really a challenge in my opinion. Even though the pink (10,000 eggs) are quite manageable. I collect between 1,100 and 1,200 eggs in those 15 minute intervals, with at least 1,000 pink ones for example. So 2,5 hours of continues collecting for the the 10,000.

The community challenge seems quite steep, but i guess we will see after the red eggs are dominant.

Only to buy an item for the multiplier seems like a waste of money to me. If you like the item anyway then it's ok.

20. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Actually buying the multiplier outfit could be bad for the community score because once your done the rewards you can do, you wont go back as much, at 100,000,000 eggs per week we would have to keep it at that level for 10 weeks, I know the multiplier would double the community score but if your buying the multiplier outfit chances are your aiming to do it in a short time and not caring bout the other colours, where if time isnt a factor detouring for a community egg is less a concern

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted