Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US & EU Lockwood’s Fantasy Update Roars Across Playstation®home Like An Angry Dragon!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by darkan12-nl, May 28, 2012.

1. darkan12-nl

darkan12-nl Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +50 /0

Help fight the Dragon menace in the showcase and earn points to unlock rewards. Equip the Rogue clothing to get a points multiplier
    Lockwood’s Fantasy Update Roars Across Playstation®home Like An Angry Dragon!, darkan12-nl, May 28, 2012, 12:51 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, FoolThrottle_FantasyOutfits_300512_1280x720.jpg

get rewards faster and look awesome in the process. Every brave adventurer needs a faithful sidekick, pick up the value packs to get Salvador the Dragon or Vane the Cockatrice.
    Lockwood’s Fantasy Update Roars Across Playstation®home Like An Angry Dragon!, darkan12-nl, May 28, 2012, 12:51 PM, YourPSHome.net, JPG, Fantasy_Bundle_500.JPG Lockwood’s Fantasy Update Roars Across Playstation®home Like An Angry Dragon!, darkan12-nl, May 28, 2012, 12:51 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Fantasy_Bundle_F_500.jpg Lockwood’s Fantasy Update Roars Across Playstation®home Like An Angry Dragon!, darkan12-nl, May 28, 2012, 12:51 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Fantasy_Bundle_M_500.jpg

LKWD Limited Edition Coming Soon!

Be the proud owner of a SOLID GOLD Mechjet, this all new version of the famous Iron Fusion transformer is only in store for a limited time, get it while you can!
    Also from LKWD Limited Edition – Kiburi the White Lion and Gold Sodium Companions.
    50% off Gift Machine Items!
    Sale now on in the Lockwood Gift Machine! After one month all sale items will be removed forever, this is your last chance, so gift them while you can!

Lockwood’s Fantasy Update Roars Across Playstation®home Like An Angry Dragon!, darkan12-nl, May 28, 2012, 12:51 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Early_Paintover_02.jpg

Read the first instalment of Mercian Diaries!
    In the lead up to the launch of Mercia: Fractured Realms the new fantasy RPG exclusive to PlayStation®Home Lockwood will be releasing a series of Developer Diaries, get a sneak peek behind the scenes and read Mercian Diaries: Defining the Art Style.
    (http://www.lockwoodpublishing.com/2012/05/mercian-diaries-defining-...)

2. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Looks good.

The date that appeared 08-22-12, is a while away but I wonder if it's for a new reward or the release of Mercia ;D

*Edit*
    now i've had a better look at the trailer on my laptop i see the iron fusion logo above the date

3. Dante

Dante Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    Limited time mechjet :drool:
    i'm gonna have to buy the female bundle to get the evil fire breathing chicken :(
    the rewards look nice but kinda blah that all the ones shown are only ornaments :/

4. InSight

InSight Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    This is why Lockwood is on top! ;)

5. Heavyn

Heavyn ~The big and the bad~
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +33 /4
    Soooo much, I might burst

6. Gojin

Gojin Shadow Assassin :P

Ratings:
    +5 /0
    Dragons :heart::crossi::tease: Also, those outfits are too awesome! ;P

7. GOODY_2_SHOES_23

GOODY_2_SHOES_23 Playstation Home Junkie

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    YYYEEESSSSS !!! Lord of The Rings fans UNITE... lool:crossi:

8. Kimilicious

Kimilicious Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Oh AWEsome! I Love The Fantasy Outfits .. Looks Very Assassin Creedish As It Reminds Me Of One Of The Online Characters.

I Wonder What That Mysterious Egg Was And I'm Guessing That Is The Limited Edition Lion That They Mentioned In A Contest ? Looks Pretty Cool! Lockwood Does It Again ;D

It's Also Good To Mention That Lockwood Was Doing Half Off Everything In The Gift Machine Or Is That Not This Week ? They Are Removing All The Stuff In It For Newer Items ? Any Idea On That ?

9. EvanescentWish

EvanescentWish Princess CocoaPuff!

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    It looks like they recycled the egg game from easter... And I understand how the female should have some cleavage but really :nails: I am wondering what the secret egg has to offer as well kimi.

10. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Dont get too excited about special egg, last two special rewards were a fairy and and a robot builder, actually the standard rewards were better than them, but now lockwood have taken the n dreams route of going freemium as well it might make for a better reward, hope lockwood remembered n dreams have given apartments away in they freemium games

11. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I got a Sandcastle from stomping eggs just now. What other stuff did people get?

12. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    I got the pinwheel earlier today.
    View attachment 15076

It's going to be a bit of a grind for the rewards as the targets are quite high.

13. Baron_Brain

Baron_Brain Notorious Dis-Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +21 /1
    My understanding is that the Pinwheel (reward #2) requires collecting a whopping 500 blue eggs to unlock (yowch!).

I almost dread to see what the scary requirements for the remaining rewards are. I'm sure we all have nothing better to do with our time than to run around in lazy circles for 100 or so hours, right?

Thankfully, it appears that Lockwood is changing the main egg color each day, which should make it far easier to acquire the various rewards.

Happy grinding everyone!

14. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    remember rogue outfit doubles your score, if you wanna pay for it of course, strange lockwood havent really advertised the rogue outfit points multipler in the space, they havent also advertised in the space that the single egg isnt available until end of august either, Happy you can see the effect of rogue outfit though, thought lockwood were going to do a N Dreams on us for a minute, I also found the lag and crashing worse if you went looking for eggs in the lobby so I still out of there now

15. Dante

Dante Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    Seems like the color of the predominant egg may change color with the reset like when the reward would change for the other stuff.

16. IggyMonster45

IggyMonster45 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    ARe there no reward lists or requirements for this yet? Today is blue eggs, so I'm stomping them, but there are pink ones, and yellowish green ones thrown into the mix. Usually one for each bunch. I'm making a tally of the different colored ones I hit, not the blues, but I didn't start this till after playing for a while. I'm pretty sure I smashed over 500 blue eggs before my system froze, starting it up again now. Soon maybe I can get rewarded.

17. BIg Red Machine

BIg Red Machine Active Member

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    i started the day with 195 blue eggs now i have 500 hehe thanks Lockwood for all blue eggs ;D

18. IggyMonster45

IggyMonster45 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    Ok so I figured it out, you got to start the game with the caged door. THis thing is set up exactly like the easter egg thing. But I also noticed that the dragon companion is like 14, 000 or so eggs. Holy mother of insanity!!

19. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    Push square to see requirements and progress, while most are for collecting the corresponding color of eggs, the red egg image is for community score, once that gets to 999,999,999,999 that one will unlock, getting there pretty quickly :)

20. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    The color of the predominant egg seems to change from day to day. The bluish eggs are not the major type and I was able to easily complete the second challenge on both Joanna's and Claire's accounts yesterday evening. One can hope the color will change again after reset and we'll be able to go after the 3rd challenge.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted