Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Home V.1.5 Patch Notes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Apr 20, 2011.

1. State Monkey

State Monkey Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    once I downloaded the patch I keep getting a 80710A06 error every time i try to log into anything, including the store or just my account, from the PS3 main screen. Do I need to uninstall home or run some other system patch?

2. Fiend009

Fiend009 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  3. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Yup. I got that same error on EVERY account. That error code means PSN is FUBAR. It's not you. It's them.

4. Fiend009

Fiend009 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0

That's a good way of putting it for this problem. XD

5. JamesBR27

JamesBR27 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Thats just great, as PS HOME was getting this major update, the PSN is shut down temporarily for at least 2 days and no HOME access due to that.

6. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Found this interesting....apparently this was posted up on the Anonymous Facebook Page...

So apparently they claim to not be involved....and then this is clearly posted on their Facebook page....think we found our reason why PSN is screwy....:mad:

7. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    they are evil....

8. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    What a bunch of cowards. :mad: Their statements about not wanting to affect users really arent jiving anymore, so it makes me wonder if they are now wanting to "take credit" for something that they in fact really didnt do. Maybe a splinter/supporter group? Hard to say I guess with the lack of credibility that any group like this has, but it sure is a shame that it has come to this. I'm sure this has reached a level of seriousness and lost revenue for Sony, that some committed cyber-crime units are the case and will find whoever is responsible eventually. They have made themselves known now, which is unfortunate, but hopefully they will do themselves in with their continued taunts. I sure wouldnt want to be involved in having to accept the inevitable consequences is all I can say.

Please dont think I am sympathizing with hackers by ANY means (and I'm sure no expert), but part of me wants to place some of the blame for this on Sony as well. They have a wealth of resources to draw from, but yet they seem to have a careless approach to server security for some reason (i.e there's no way that Home ISE's should have ever happened with some security measures I dont think). Obviously this is not something that they would just let happen if it could have been avoided, but I really hope that they will take it seriously once and for all and put measures into place that will ensure that it wont happen again.

9. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Hops, we all can relate to being frustrated with Sony. And with very good reason.

But Anonymous is screwing us over too. They seriously need to be caught, and spanked. They are both smart and incredibly stupid.

10. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    I totally agree--no doubt that we are getting screwed over FF. I dont mean to try to place blame for this on Sony, because it really does no good in the end--it is what it is. I'm sure they are plenty unhappy about the situation. I just hope they will be more vigilant and at least take action against people who mess with their property. Seeing hacked items on someone in Home with a Home manager present and nothing being said about it isnt being very vigilant about the issue.

11. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I think most everyone agrees with what you and I think about Sony and Anonymous. There are a few sony brownosers and a few anonymous brownies. But most probably think like you and me.

But I doubt much will change.

12. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    In the meantime, are there any "Homeaholics Anonymous" meetings I can attend? Driving me bonkers man, bonkers....;D

13. Diamond_Dust

Diamond_Dust ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ Innocent ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    ...maybe I'll start a club...on Home....

14. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Just drop one word please.... "Anonymous" leaves a bad taste in your mouth...

:throwup:

15. GT900

GT900 Gentle Touch

Ratings:
    +0 /0

oh my goodness.. you guys are givin too much credit to these 'anonymous' clowns. have you even seen them around..? they are just a bunch of sad dweebs - dorks trying their best to be the alpha males of home. they come in groups and prey and bully on girls on there. there is no lower kind of form in home. so thier 'cause' about being 'for the people' is just hilariously hypocritical and so as their impersonation of guy fawkes. dont be surprised to see if their listed religion is 'jedi'. clearly these nerds have been watching too many movies.. i bet theyve even spread their arms wide in a front of a boat too.. except, with no girl.

please.. these kids are way too dumb. dont give them any credit or praise for something they are not capable of doing or being. and fyi, people know who they are.. they are just seeking attention.. and everyones giving it, sadly.

on another note, i agree with you hopper.. im actually glad sony went down for this long im almost laughing.. that'll teach them about security and being too tolerant on hackers. they continue to have repeat offenders and they only give a slap on the wrist.. how dumb are they too..? is civilisation going down the drain..? i thought only smartest & strongest survive.. so i guess this clearly proves that 'evolution' is a delusion.

the problem with common sense is that it's not very common.

16. Tiago Cunha

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Ready for dolownd :D

17. RedMoonSheWolf

RedMoonSheWolf *Dream_Big_Think_Bigger*

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  18. RedMoonSheWolf

RedMoonSheWolf *Dream_Big_Think_Bigger*

Ratings:
    +0 /0