Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will You Still Use Home After Ps4 Launch?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C.Birch, Jul 29, 2013.

?
  1. YES - I'll be getting a PS4 but keeping PS3 to Use Home

43.3%
  2. NO - I'm getting a PS4 and will not be keeping my PS3 for Home

1.7%
  3. YES - But only if Home comes to PS4

6.7%
  4. No - Homes no longer for me once the PS4 is out, even if it comes with Home

1.7%
  5. YES - I'm keeping my PS3 and don't plan on getting a PS4 inless it has Home

30.0%
  6. Maybe - I'm unsure and waiting to see what happens to Home

16.7%
  1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    I'm just wondering if the news about Japan & Asia stopping content in them regions for Home, If anyone's views on this have now swapped?

2. Adrian

Adrian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +26 /5
    I don't like Sodium, but I think others do & it has been commentd on about ... they are suddenly allowed to release Sodium content again & all in all it is clear that flood gates have been opened, lots of content release, by order of "d'management", ie:-Sony...

they want any cash cow they can have it seems to me... will home continue? If it proves itself viable yes I think so... Sony would be mad to drop it anyhow, as it can be great publicity for films/music & whatever else Sony is into...

you know, Carolco went bankrupt, then was bought by a few different companies, Sony bought "Artisic rights", hence we got Terminator in home, we should check Carolcos back catalogue...

3. Adrian

Adrian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +26 /5
    *Theatrical rights,
    *Carolco??? check the name forme, sorry, sloppy work right now from me

4. martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    What in the blue blazes are you talking about? The Sodium content has anyways been available for purchase. If the Sodium spaces appear to be getting more traffic now its because of the blimp (namely the new Vikki missions it unlocks).

Lockwood is a 3rd party company. Sony can't order them to make more content. Lockwood made new content to sale, got approval from Sony to sell it (as all Home devs must), then it was made available on Home.

Do you understand?

5. Adrian

Adrian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +26 /5
    well maybe I do & maybe I don't.

Take Sodium out of the phrasing if you like, & see the larger point, which I tried to use Sodium as an example, I'm no Sodium fan, so confusion on my part is likley.

It seems to me that devs may have worked on content a while ago, that wasn't produced, but now Sony want some money so they are letting these older products through.

6. JAC_Rabbit_P

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I might be off subject (sorry, fellow home users) but I like the concept of sodium, but they seem to be missing something that could make it better. I would like it more if there was more avatar action like games in sodium instead of vehicles. because sodium is supposed to be futuristic sports, it would be nice to see an original made up sport for sodium.

7. Teesside-1979

Ratings:
    +3 /2
    I haven't seen any evidence if Playstation Home will be on PS4 even if Playstation Home will be on PS4 or not i'm still moving on with it ive had good & bad days on Playstation Home years ago Playstation Home was great people would always respect you now it's full of Internet Trolls arguing swearing perverts & extremely ignorant people nobody's talks to you anymore you'd be lucky if you get a Hello in a month ive been accused of Stalking on Playstation Home adding below 18 which i add 18 + only you can't tell people you can't stalk on a computer game

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted