Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What new features would you like to see added in Home?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, May 5, 2011.

1. Ibanez AEL

Ibanez AEL Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    just one for me:

double the amount of items in big places like Luxury Weekend, Playground & City Penthouse.
    Pleeeeeeeeease.

(half lol)

2. teriyaki_soba

teriyaki_soba Sandwich~

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    Probably won't happen but I'd like the ability to send items(paid items from store) to friends. And with it the ability to accept/reject it in case you find an item/clothing isn't what you really want. In essence a gifting of sorts.

3. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    more clothing color options or the ability to design your own custom clothes.
    I would also like to see TV's that allow streaming of Anime and movies, in personal spaces!

4. Pendrake

Pendrake Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Oh absolutely. I get confused by some of my clothing items, especially gloves. I want to see what it is and where it came from, just like furntiure. Right now, once it's in the wardrobe it becomes a mystery item that you can't get details about. Do they expect us to memorise every item?

5. the_fps

the_fps Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    YES! This would be a great addition! I didn't know furniture had this option, I'll have to check that out.

6. Pendrake

Pendrake Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Sorry, I may have explained that in a confusing way. I meant that with furniture you can at least place it then select it and choose "about" to see its details, or since 1.5 the furniture can be selected from a menu of all furniture present and again, you can choose to bring up details. I didn't mean that you could bring up furniture details from the main decorate menu.

Clothing however has no way to bring up details of the clothing in a similar manner. We can't see details in the wardrobe. We can't select the item once worn, so likewise I can't get the details. The only exception that I can think of is awarded clothing, where the details can be viewed on the rewards list. Bought clothing, however, just goes in the wardrobe and you can never get the details again.

It may sound trivial, but consider things like the Star Wars costumes where there are two sets of near identical gloves that vary slightly in length. Pick the wrong ones and the clothing "clips" slightly as it goes through other clothing. However, on the selection screen its hard to tell which I'm picking.

So yeah... clothing details please. I want to be able to view clothing details once purchased so that I can remember what goes with what. :)

7. kurisu7885

kurisu7885 Active Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    The ability to stream content from, say, Youtube onto usable TVs.

And some usable TV active items would be effing sweet.

8. kurisu7885

kurisu7885 Active Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Put a bigger variety to music into that Listen at Home thing in the plaza. I am SICK of hearing hiphop EVERY single time I get curious and step up to that thing. Some techno, some rock, maybe some metal would be sweet.

9. Fiend009

Fiend009 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I have an idea but it's more of an item then a feature.
    A music player that allows you to access music stored on your ps3 to play in your personal space.

10. Ultra

Ultra Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I hope SCE can partner with Sony Music for content in PS Home, it would be great for both the artists and for us. I think this is more likely than streaming whatever, because Sony still has control and can profit from it. Bring real music to Home!

Sony Pictures is the other obvious choice for video content. Imagine real movies in the theater (for a price, of course), not just ads. I don't think Sony is taking advantage of the huge user base of Home.

11. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    You might not agree, but I would like to club owners have the ability to create a club t shirt that is rewarded as a rentable item to members.
    But obviously people would abuse it and it would be difficult to implement, so it won't happen.

I think the active item limit needs to be raised by one or two.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted