Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What new features would you like to see added in Home?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, May 5, 2011.

1. crystlealways

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    i just want a big nice hot tub ...that i dnt have to be gifted to me lol :bigsmile:

2. SeraphinaArietta

SeraphinaArietta Seraphina's Eternal Love

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yes. I want the nighttime beach scene leading to the chapel from IREM Japan Home.

3. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    well, I would like updates to the irem spaces too. But Irem seems to be in trouble financially thanks to the earthquake and tsunami in japan...

I just want Irem to survive....

4. the_fps

the_fps Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    1. The ability to turn "off" active items so you can have more than two in a space, but only 2 turned on. That way I can leave my pool table/darts where they are and still throw in a few other things.

2. Take away quick text which seams to only serve use for spammers. Switch some of the more useful text to status messages, so your status can be " I have no keyboard" or "Hello" and nobody can spam with that stuff.

3. Have companions turn on automatically every time you enter a space or exit a game. I never use mine because it is so much trouble to turn on every time.

4. More voice chat in games. (This is probably the most important)

ADDED

5. phunky~phenom

phunky~phenom I Sing With An Accent

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hi,

Just wanna go into a little more detailed of what I would like to see in Home since most of them have already been mentioned.

1) Labels on all furniture items and clothing items.
    - Include a Category and Theme feature (eg: LBP series)

2) New dances
    - Some B-boy dances perhaps? If the dances in the clip below were removed; it
    would nice to bring them back. I particularly like the "Wave your hands in the air"
    dance. :smile:

YouTube - Official Sony PS3 Home Video Trailer

3) Retain custom hairstyle when wearing hats.

4) Include a "Back Item" slot instead of using up the "Hand Item" slot.

5) Ability to change clothing items or looks in friends or another persons' personal
    space.

6) Improve lag time after changing clothing items in Public Spaces.

7) Developers should add new contents to their spaces to encourage more visits.

ADDED NOTE: Item # 6 was added to What problems do YOU want to see fixed in Home thread.

6. RedMoonSheWolf

RedMoonSheWolf *Dream_Big_Think_Bigger*

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    MORE MUSIC OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM, to stream netflix in your personal space or at least youtube so you can listen to music and movies, A restaurant as your personal space lol, An ACTION PUBLIC SPACE WHERE YOU MAKE A CHARACTER AND FIGHT TO THE DEATH idk SO ANYONE CAN PLAY, FIREWORKS you can use as an active item, More Pets, More Piercings, Oh also for ppl from uk & jp can view pics in your space at usa, and THE CLUB to be more special making that TV work maybe create a new one with a higher price including a closet for friends which can use what ever they choose for 1 hour, the note pad to be wayyy bigger, you can create your own introduction video like how they did for hollywood hills, ummm a pet that actually does tricks, Thats all for now...... @_@

ADDED

7. kurisu7885

kurisu7885 Active Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'd like it if my hair didn't vanish then I had a hat on. Even if it's a ponytail style it changed to a short hairstyle when I put on so much as a ball cap, that makes no sense. Besides, I think top hats look cooler with long hair, and I can't do that. Part of why I'm reluctant to buy one of the few steampunk items I've seen.

8. kurisu7885

kurisu7885 Active Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    An animation that lets you throw up the HORNS OF ROCK!!!! \m/ ^O^ \m/

9. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I want the simple basics.....

A professional programmer/database expert that is on staff within NA Home's offices (not in EU) whose job is to troubleshoot Home's problems.

And

A professional at customer service whose sole job is to help Home users. I don't want to see more request for help continually being ignored. We've had enough of that.

ADDED

10. Heavyn

Heavyn ~The big and the bad~
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +33 /4
    I would love having the choice of wearing two different hand items.

Choosing to wear a jacket, coat, or sweater with other clothing items.

a more in depth color selection for hair, it feels so limited right now.

ADDED

11. Ultra

Ultra Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Excellent idea, sounds like something they could easily implement. Also, to keep it simple it should handle the limit of 2 for you. For example, if someone is playing pool and darts, when I try to play chess it would say "too many active items in use right now". When someone stops playing, then I can start another game.

Any active items over 2 would just count towards the 50 item limit, as only 2 can be "active" at any one time. As for non-interactive active items, I'd say maximum of 2, and when other interactive items like pool are in use, it pauses the animation of these items.

12. avilesc

avilesc 8Bit Gamer

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    And to add you can use a active item when other items are active and give a selection of which items to turn off so you wont have to run around your room turning things off. So for instance if I am playing cards but want to listen to 8bit music I can still have it on and turn off the other items I am not using.

13. kurisu7885

kurisu7885 Active Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    It would be nice if hats didn't just arbitrarily make your hair short. I can understand it with full head helmets, but not simply things like a ball cap. It makes no sense to me for my hair to become short without so much as a ponytail. It kind of makes me avoid head items.

14. TooCoolDave

TooCoolDave Drunken gamer
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    This may sound odd but it's been bugging me since the closed beta. I want to be able to jump while in home, not through a list of commands but while I'm running around, press square and you jump.

15. avilesc

avilesc 8Bit Gamer

Ratings:
    +3 /1
    What about being able to set commands to keyboard like in MMORPGs like setting salute to F1 or control 1 or something like that.

ADDED

16. ted2112

ted2112 Keyblade Master

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Get the video screens to work, Stream videos or music from the PS3 hard drive!

17. LostRainbow

LostRainbow Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I had always hoped to be able to change at a friend's space instead of having to go back to mine. would make life easier. LOL

18. Ultra

Ultra Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    All spaces are designed not to be able to jump, so it won't happen. I think the best we can hope for is a mechanic like in RE5 / LA Noire where you can climb over / onto certain things that are designated as 'climbable"... and the SFIV space where you select the ladder and instantly appear at the top doesn't count. This would at least give us some feeling that we're not pinned to the ground all the time; hope they can add something like this.

19. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    More Hair Styles would be nice....

The Guys need more Facial Hair Selections for sure... Better beards etc...

It be nice to see Name listed on our Wardrobe item's for a change!

More Skintone colors and even more hair colors would be nice...

By: DCS

ADDED

20. K-rolyne72

K-rolyne72 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    my turn for any suggestions (maybe some are already in the thread)

1. more realistic dances, moves and facial expressions

2. interactivity with other avatars (shaking hands, kissing, ...)

3. open a worldwide lounge as we had with the feva arena (good to meet people from other regions)

4. improve wardrobe and furnitures management by adding 4 categories to place items:
    >>> favourites
    >>> basics
    >>> not really used
    >>> never used (crapy tshirt rewarded for example)

5. still in wardrobe, give ability to separate right hand from left hand to allow 2 portable items

6. add a jewelry category in wardrobe not associated to hands

7. consider dresses as top clothes so we could use leggings in some cases (like we can do with Music Cafe 70's dresses)

8. in the characters saving slots, show the full avatar, not only the head

9. for each private space, give several saving slots for the furnitures to allow party themes, basic themes, etc...

10. increase the number of guests in a private space, 12 is too few (same for clubs, too few people can get in)

11. increase the number of items in private spaces, 50 is too few for many of them (luxury lake, hollywood, ...)

12. allow to place more than 2 active items, even if only 2 can be activated at once

13. allow the owner of a club to designate 2 or 3 people to manage furnitures in the club

14. ability to turn of boring or harrassing noobs, like we can switch off companions ^^

15. ehh no more ideas for now, will complete the list later ^^

ADDED

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted