Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Waterfall Terrace is FIXED!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Coopertroopa, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Coopertroopa

Coopertroopa Master of the Universe

Ratings:
    +6 /0
    According to Joystick_Warrior the Waterfall Terrace has been fixed on this passed update! Everyone who owns it may want to give it a look and make sure it's functioning properly.

[Update] Waterfall Terrace 9/8/2011

Hey everyone! I have been informed that the issues with the Waterfall Terrace personal space should be fixed with the 9/8 Home update. Furniture should be able to be placed normally and the Fishing mini-game should be functioning properly. The Fishing Game scoreboards will be reset but will now keep score correctly. If anyone is still experiencing issues with the space after the 9/8 update, please post your problems here and I will be sure to alert the proper people about it.

Thanks for your patience with this fix!

Original message is here: [Update] Waterfall Terrace 9/8/2011 | PlayStation® Community Forums

2. the_fps

the_fps Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Oh, now i may go buy it. I had been wanting this space for a while, but then it started having issues. Glad its fixed. Hope the next time something like this happens it wont take as long.

3. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Great news! Thanks!

4. Coopertroopa

Ratings:
    +6 /0
    Took them long enough right Trill? lol Definitely welcome news.

5. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yep Coop lol, I may visit it now. So many spaces, so little to do there. :smile1:

My ban on buying any more new personal spaces is continually tested and sometimes broken itself. That new one in Japan is a struggle! Must. Resist. Today. Waterfall Terrace is FIXED!, Sep 9, 2011, 8:58 PM, YourPSHome.net, 4301

edit: not only can i fish there but all my stuff loaded properly, i think.

6. Coopertroopa

Ratings:
    +6 /0
    Lmao! I continue to tell myself :nono:, but I always tend to break that also. Good thing I don't buy anything in any other regions or I'd be broke!

7. Pendrake

Pendrake Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Good, now bring it to the EU! :)

8. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Things all over home starting to work again went to EU Hudson gate and thought whats that noise, its the video screens working again, they havent been working for ages in the EU

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted