Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[us] Update For January 18th, 2012

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 18, 2012.

1. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    PlayStation Home in North America has been updated today with new quests, rewards, music, videos, collectible items, and more. To start, we have a new personal space: the Gothic Manor. Set in a cool night environment, this gothic estate rewards all visitors with a special collectible item (space has a "bonus secret room” for players that own at least three sections of the Mansion). Check out our video tour .....
    [video=youtube_share;7rzRjpvIJDQ]http://youtu.be/7rzRjpvIJDQ[/video]
    You can take your own tour in the Gothic Manor Open House as well.

Check the Activity Board today. You’ll notice two new quests that will reward players with limited-edition collectibles. Take the Home Memories Tour to unlock the 2012 Home Active Calendar and then celebrate the impending Chinese New Year and receive this awesome dragon companion – the largest companion ever made available in PlayStation Home.
    [us] Update For January 18th, 2012, kwoman32, Jan 18, 2012, 4:59 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Dragon-US.jpg
    Hip hop fans will like two brand new boom boxes . Visit the Exclusives store in the PlayStation Home Mall today to pick them up with jams from El-P and NYC-based rap label Duck Down Records.

New Lockwood Stitchkins, are available today (see EU update below).

Silent Hill fans have two new costumes to add to their collection. James Sunderland and Heather Mason costumes are available today in the Konami store.
    [us] Update For January 18th, 2012, kwoman32, Jan 18, 2012, 4:59 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, SilentHill.jpg
    Also today, new companions, hairstyles, and value bundles with furniture items for classic PlayStation Home personal spaces .
    [video=youtube_share;qQKVw59DkcA]http://youtu.be/qQKVw59DkcA[/video]
    The PlayStation Home Community Theater is updated today with a limited-edition reward!

Finally, Ia sneak peek at an upcoming PlayStation Home exclusive.
    [video=youtube_share;thcxAm3ASZM]http://youtu.be/thcxAm3ASZM[/video]

2. Scotish-Heritage

Ratings:
    +7 /1
    Yetis Vs Hunters.... seems interesting enough. the dragon looks awesome and its freaking BIG O.O

3. Scotish-Heritage

Ratings:
    +7 /1
    i retract my comment of the Dragons size... not as big as the images would have you believe. but still fairly sizeable

4. Raptors2012

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  5. kainaw

kainaw Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Tried to get the dragon. Just ended up in a crowd of dancing people who were all complaining that they couldn't get the dragon award to appear.

6. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    I just went to the activity board in Hub for that last step of the quest without even dancing at all. As soon as I looked at the board the reward notice popped up. I did follow a friend there but I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it or not. I, in turn, had a friend follow me there later on for that same last step and she never danced either.....just went to board and got it. In any case, the clues were terrible and there is no way I would have even known what to look for or where to go without the help of a friend who had completed it.

7. EvilFluffyBunny

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    I'm really curious about Yeti VS The Hunters. I hope it will be out soon and work properly.

8. fox

fox Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    hahahahah

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted