Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[us & Eu] Home Updates For 16th May

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C.Birch, May 15, 2012.

1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    US & EU
    The Midway 3 will be heading to Home this week, be sure to check out our interview with Mass Media for more information. HERE

Lockwood have new Drey items this week with the final installment in the Drey Spring Collection - including Giftable variations. Kaleidoscope Colours from Drey this week with bright, fun and comfortable tailored designs. More Information HERE

LOOT Bring the MIB HQ to the US this week, plus more new MIB content in both the US & EU, like the Frank the Pug companion.

[us & Eu] Home Updates For 16th May, C.Birch, May 15, 2012, 6:50 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 414537_10150878694724788_72935109787_9560405_748016286_o.jpg

EU
    Granzella releases a range of school uniform clothing. Konami releases additional hairstyles for women. Plus the Ruby, Emerald and Sapphire suit bundle hits the EU. This massive 24 item bundle includes male and female versions of three sparkling suits that are guaranteed to get heads turning. The clothing is split into individual pieces so you can mix and match with the less flashy elements of your wardrobe. If you own any part of the PS Home Mansion, this bundle is available at half price!

US

x7 members will get early-access to special new selections this week as well. Ladies should check for the White Leather Jacket and Pants, while the men might find that the Sleeveless Gi fills a certain void in their wardrobe.

2. Heavyn

Heavyn ~The big and the bad~
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +33 /4
    Looks like a better update then last weeks ^.^ I definitely won't be bo.....well we will see if I'm bored or not.

3. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    I'll give midway 3 a shot, i still have tickets left from the wb pack. :p
    Hopefully i'll be able to get a few prizes.

4. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    I wanna go midway but until issues are sorted im gonna leave it till i know that home issues are not going to cause problems, last time my overall midway score went up and down so one minute darla was dancing in my disco next she was gone again then she was back again

5. Kimilicious

Kimilicious Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Its Definitely A Nice Update! Well For Drey Which I'm Going After :p .. I Don't Really Care For Midway 3; I'm Not Going To Bother With That .. Can't Wait To See What X7 Has In Store .. Some Items Look Pretty Nice :eek:

I Wish Granzella Would Release More Of Their Content In NA :/

6. EvanescentWish

EvanescentWish Princess CocoaPuff!

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    Just like My empress Zero said last night, new update will be murder. Hopefully I won't get F13 bombed today.

7. Kimilicious

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    LoL F13 Bomber :/

It Was Definitely A Nice Update This Week .. I Love The X7 Previews Of The Leather Jacket And Pants Although I Wish There Were More Color Variations .. It Looks It Had A New Mesh On It ? The Disco Bra Is Definitely Nice! :p

Don't Really Care For Midway 3! :eek:

Konami Had Some Nice Hairstyles And The Color Variations Were Neat!

MIB Had Some Cool Stuff As Well .. I'd Like To See The Car But I'm Guessing It Looks A Bit Bad Or Has A Crazy Paint To It .. If Anyone Gets Picture Of That .. I'd Like To See How It Looks :)

And Finally Drey! I Just Love Their Line :eek: .. I Also Got Myself The Black Color From The Gift Machine Which Is Pretty Cute! :p

8. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    see MIB post theres pic of the vehicles in there

9. HeavensLightfire

Ratings:
    +2 /1
    One of the best updates so far! Midway 3 and MIB surely are not dissappointing at all! ;D

10. jonaso94

jonaso94 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    is anyone else having problems with Espionage 9? I haven't gotten my free ticket for like a month now. I've already tried to clear cache, but it didn't help.

11. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    The terminal in Aurora doesn't give free tokens atm, the temp solution is to play Espionage 9 at Indie Park.

12. darkan12-nl

darkan12-nl Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +50 /0
    UPDATE! The Deadpool Shirts will be returned later tonight, so feel free to pick them up if you want!

13. Kimilicious

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Thanks!

It Looks Nice! :p

14. jonaso94

jonaso94 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    I didn't even think about Indie Park, so thank you very much.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted