Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US U.S. Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. ntn.drake

ntn.drake Weinbah

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Jetpack

I can't preorder Killzone 3 with jetpack on Amazon in my country. Who can sell me this code ?

2. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Try eBay, unless if there's someone lucky enough to sell you one here, eBay will be your best bet. Codes don't even go out til shortly after the 22nd anyhow. Good luck.

3. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Try eBay, unless if there's someone lucky enough to sell you one here, eBay will be your best bet. Codes don't even go out til shortly after the 22nd anyhow. Good luck.

4. ntn.drake

ntn.drake Weinbah

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Thanks. It remains to wait up to 22 )

5. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Magic the Gathering items are shirts, but most of these shirts are from the Magic store in the space:

To get these shirts, just play among the mini-games available here - What Mana Are You?, Name That Picture, Spot The Difference, painting search, art and statue reassembles.

The What Mana Are You? game will give you the 5 elemental shirts (the 1st row from the Magic store): Just enter on each 10 questions all A, all B, all C, all E, and then choosing E and up to A and then E to A again.
    The other games require you to complete for a Font of Knowledge key as well as a shirt. These shirts are unique and each of them is not too difficult to play:

Art and Statue reassembles make you move your camera around and take a picture from the picture you see in front of you before playing. Keep in mind that you need to have the white borders flash, the red light turned bright green, and music playing before you can take the picture and win.

The painting search one is kind of a tease but it's fun. Look around the paintings and spot the image you find on the magnifying glass for each 10.

Spot The Difference is the easy, just find 10 thing wrong on the opposite picture. Name The Painting is easy too, all the answers are in the Gallery space.

After you completed the key, you'll be awarded one of six imaged Magic shirts from the Magic store. I got the elf, but the rest you'll have to buy on your own. Sorry, only one shirt per winning the Font of Knowledge. ;)

6. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Magic the Gathering items are shirts, but most of these shirts are from the Magic store in the space:

To get these shirts, just play among the mini-games available here - What Mana Are You?, Name That Picture, Spot The Difference, painting search, art and statue reassembles.

The What Mana Are You? game will give you the 5 elemental shirts (the 1st row from the Magic store): Just enter on each 10 questions all A, all B, all C, all E, and then choosing E and up to A and then E to A again.
    The other games require you to complete for a Font of Knowledge key as well as a shirt. These shirts are unique and each of them is not too difficult to play:

Art and Statue reassembles make you move your camera around and take a picture from the picture you see in front of you before playing. Keep in mind that you need to have the white borders flash, the red light turned bright green, and music playing before you can take the picture and win.

The painting search one is kind of a tease but it's fun. Look around the paintings and spot the image you find on the magnifying glass for each 10.

Spot The Difference is easy, just find 10 thing wrong on the opposite picture. Name The Painting is easy too, all the answers are in the Gallery space.

After you completed the key, you'll be awarded one of six imaged Magic shirts from the Magic store. I got the elf, but the rest you'll have to buy on your own. Sorry, only one shirt per winning the Font of Knowledge. ;)

7. Fiend009

Fiend009 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I just have the spot the difference game left, so I can finish the key.
    The only thing is I have yet to find a server where that game works.

8. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Just a heads up, the games in the Magic spaces aren't broken. For some silly reason they programmed the games to be played by one person at a time. For example, at the quiz game, you'll only have one person be playing the quiz while everyone around them outside the game sits and sees "Unavailable".

If you want to get in the game, look around that area where you enter the game and look for a user with the little 'playing game' symbol near their name. Once that disappears, 'Play' will highlight and you can play the game, but you have to be fast to get to it before someone else does first :s

9. Fiend009

Fiend009 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Thats stupid. Everytime I go to the spot the difference game one guy is on it taking forever.

10. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I think of all the games there, that one takes the longest to complete, for the pictures and differences are so small they're hard to notice. For that one though, when I finally got in, I just mashed X all around the right picture until it found each difference for me. It might take a little while to do but not as long as scouting out each one :p

11. Fiend009

Fiend009 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Just found out something kinda neat. If you own the black irem costume and go around to all the vendors in the irem square. They will tell you to get lost and won't let you play the games or anything.

12. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yh that one takes a bit, I got yelled at in EU and then when I went to NA another player got really yelled at for taking so long. I think a lot of people must have really high blood pressure sometimes :mad: lol

Also in NA there was some guy who had been "playing" one of the put-the-art-together games, for several hours. Many there were quite certain of this. I just talked with Kane and it seems he may have witnessed the same thing/person. I haven't checked today, but if this M-something person is still there, geez. You'd think they'd have a process so that people couldn't abuse being in there too long, either intentionally or not. A fail safe kicking out or something. Well I hope they're gone so I can finally get all the T-shirts, yay! :p

@Fiend, I'm treated like that all the time lol

13. Verbi Age

Verbi Age Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Is it really smart of sony or is it really dumb for people to pay for it while complaining. that is the true question . Thats the same with gas prices is they know people are going to pay and not protest then keep going up they shall. lol

14. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Anyone watching the live Shuttle launch in Loot Sunset Yacht tomorrow? I'll probably be here, not sure if I'm watching at my place or going to someone's place tomorrow. I'll be playing things by ear for the most part.

Bummer about the Lockwood Figment gear being delayed, was looking forward to having the suit in NA, its really nice :(

15. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    This event would be hard to plan. IMO. I believe that these yachts will fill too capacity forcing other owners to jump back to their own ship so they can help host for those in need. But you're right. Best to play it by ear.

16. Fiend009

Fiend009 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I just bought the LOOT Amaterasu Yacth last week. Talk about timing.
    xX-SLYF3R-Xx posted this pic on the psn forums for home
    U.S. Home Discussion Thread, Fiend009, Feb 24, 2011, 7:25 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 5471871630_22f1b7dafd.jpg

17. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Anyone have a clue why there's a free Toyota Higlander GHOSTRIDER wallpaper in the store? I thought ghostrider was a dead property. No pun intended.

18. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    btw, there's a free movie rental of "Stranger than Fiction" in the psn store.

19. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Just noticed I could get the 10 correct answer shirt in NA Disgaea lounge. ^^;

20. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    yeah i had for while ^_^

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted