Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

US U.S. Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    I don't know if that is the one but you do get one by just visiting the space.

2. TopRamen

TopRamen Delicious

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Ah, thank you, I'll be sure to check that out.

On a totally unrelated note, is anyone with the Deadquarters space willing to let me visit the crib? :p

3. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Was it this head?
    U.S. Home Discussion Thread, C.Birch, Jan 17, 2011, 11:09 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, 1.png

4. TopRamen

TopRamen Delicious

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  5. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    I don't own one but someone here can probably help.

6. crow6828

crow6828 i'm not crazy really

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    hey top i have the dead quaters space so just let me know the next time you are on and i could invite you to it :)

7. TopRamen

TopRamen Delicious

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Cool, thanks crow! I'll PM you my PSN ID.

8. xBURROx

xBURROx Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hey Guys did u saw the community achievement for red dead redemption?? they posted pics in facebook U.S. Home Discussion Thread, Jan 8, 2011, 5:52 PM, YourPSHome.net, 1454

So, all the players have to earn XP in the online matches, those online xp goes to a red bar in the social club page, when the bar fills up entirely , they are going to give codes for the suits and the tees in the pic.

9. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Great find Burro, any idea how they'll know who to send out codes to once the red XP bar fills up entirely? That's what I would like to know, possibly any account that's active on the RDR multiplayer?

For all we know, the codes might be active in all 4 regions since the rewards can be earned region wide. I like the Gentleman's attire so I would love to get it on all my accounts if I could.

10. Diamond_Dust

Diamond_Dust ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ Innocent ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I wonder if that RDR Promo/thing whatever lol would encompass everyone who's participated since its release. If so, then I should still be eligible, if not then I'm out of luck.

11. xBURROx

xBURROx Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    My bad guys, here it is the official news about the RDR community prizes:

"The Red Dead Redemption Rockstar XP Challenge has officially begun, ladies and gentlemen. Grizzled veterans and greenhorns alike in Red Dead Redemption multiplayer on Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Network will be on equal footing as the entire online population works starting today to unlock special avatar rewards for their respective platforms. In lieu of the originally announced "Skin It to Win It" and "I Shot the Sheriff" Challenges to unlock these avatars, the test will now be for players on each console to harness their collective XP earning skills online and get that thermometer up from zero to 100%.

Here's how to do your part. Boot up your platform of choice and jump into any Red Dead Redemption multiplayer session. From Free Roam to Grab the Bag - whatever your pleasure. Enjoy your multiplayer game as you normally would and when your session ends, all of the XP that you accumulate will be automatically added to your platform's XP grand total.

You can track the progress of both the PlayStation 3 and the Xbox 360 earnings via the live XP thermometer at the Red Dead Redemption Social Club Community page, the Social Club Homepage, or even at the sidebar here at the Rockstar Newswire. When a platform reaches 100%, we will unlock the avatar awards for that platform community.

The unlockable avatars will grace your Xbox LIVE and/or PlayStation Home characters with the spiffy Elegant Suit just like the unlockable one Marston himself rocks in the game. And when the occasion calls for something less dressy, there will also be the crimson Posse t-shirt. Each available for both male and female avatars. Check out some preview shots of all the unlockable avatar outfits below."

Here it is the link of the quoted text: http://www.facebook.com/notes/rocks...le-pitch-in-to-unlock-avata/10150161361223975

12. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    Oh I need to play red dead again. I wonder if having played online in the past counts. I've only played online a couple times.

13. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    only XP earned after the challenge began is being counted towards the total, glad I haven't played online much either, I will be now though XD

14. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    Oh ok... yeah i need to get together with JPConway. He showed me how to do it last time but it's been months. He kept shooting my donkey so I could use his horse. LoL

15. maxbrat

maxbrat Love Weasel
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    I love playing RDR online! If anyone feels like playing let's posse up! ^.^ maxbrat452

16. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I earned a few XP points on my other region accounts last night (as well as signing up on the Social Club site with each as well), once the bar hits 100% I MIGHT be able to get codes for the Home outfits/tees for those accounts as well as my main once I hop on and earn some XP for that one. Its good to finally see them taking action instead of keeping us in the dark, then again it only took them more than half a year to do so :p

Checking our progress last, were at 5.37% of the way to 100%, still have quite a ways to go :S

17. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    So do all you have to do is play multiplayer since the promotion has started to qualify? Sounds that way. I've only played multi-player once. I'd be such a noob.

18. xBURROx

xBURROx Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yeah, im the worst at multiplayer in RDR, i dont understand much the matches, so idont enjoy playin it too much

19. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    If anyone wants to level up by doing gang hideouts in free roam, add me, hideouts are 1 of the easiest ways to gain experience points

20. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Anyone check out Slap Happy Sam and Conspiracy games yet in NA Home? Haven't gotten a chance to for any possible rewards and I won't be able to for the next few hours, and I also haven't seen anything in PS forums about rewards and such. If anyone gets a chance to, just take a look into it, would be much appreciated :p

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted