Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tomb Raider Reborn

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kimilicious, May 26, 2012.

1. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    You are making me want the game and now. I DON'T WANT TO WAIT FOR 1ST QUARTER. :(

Looks so awesome! :)

2. Kimilicious

Kimilicious Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  3. Kimilicious

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  4. Caspearious

Caspearious SC4RY LURK3R D00D

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    This is going to be soooo awesome. Looks like they decided to go with an Uncharted "realism" route as opposed to the old acrobatic flip all around approach... that works for me too. Can't wait 'til 2013... but of course, we will never get to play it now, with the end of the world approaching in December. ಠ_ಠ

5. Mika40

Mika40 Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    Yes me too love lara she is the first real woman of women hero's she makes me proud:)

6. Kimilicious

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I Love Lara Croft Too .. Shes One Of The Amazing Game Characters ;) .. Wish I Had Something Of Tomb Raider Like A Statue Or Something .. Maybe Tomb Raider That Is Coming Might Have A Collectors Edition :p .. I'll Preorder It If It Has Awesome Stuff :eek:

@ Casp :right:

7. VampireWicked

VampireWicked No Cry Baby Cockroaches

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    First off i really have to say very nice job Kimpossible :)
    The thread is very awesome & i'm very glad to see your not neglecting this section of the forums as alot of members here are.
    You're great tribute to gamers everywhere :)

8. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I loved the original Lara Croft, not this.
    Reboots does nothing but show how developers aren't very loyal to the original fans.
    I completely understand & except character development & evolution by continuing the story already given & building on that which has set the foundation for games like Uncharted, assassin creed & so-on.
    That by far would've been a much more interesting turn of events as seeing how the mature Lara Croft of 1996 would adapt & handle situations of this day & age, to not be plucked from almost thin air.
    The Lara Croft with her history & the strong woman she became with the technology of now.
    Anything else is just an erase & overwrite her history so a new developer can call it they're own.
    This is just another name in video games & it's become so tiring to me i don't even care about the Reboots to the names they are falsely resurrecting.​

9. Kimilicious

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hahaha Vampy! I Haven't Heard That Nickname In Forever, Kimpossible :eek:

I Try To Keep The Game Section Alive As Best I Can, You Did An Amazing Job Until You Left But Its Always Nice Seeing You Come Back Once In A While, Vampy! ;)

I Loved The Original Tomb Raider Too But I Would Love To See The Direction This Will Be Going .. It Can't Be Worse Than Angel Of Darkness Judging From The Images And Videos Of The Game Cinematics :) And I've Always Love The Lara Croft Character! :eek:

PS: Your Signature Is :shocking: ;)

10. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Your my favorite & only Kimpossible that's why i'm here :)

And i love the original Lara Croft & this TombRaider-Reboot looks amazing & the character movement & graphics are wonderful. However i consider this version of Lara Croft a false Imitation & just another game.

I find Reboots of games are ridiculous because basically it's like saying why have any favorite characters when developers will just remake them anyway.
    Why give them a personality or history when the reboot just erases that.
    Like DevilMayCry, the anime, books, character history all gone because of DMC-Reboot, it's not moving the story & characters forward, it's re-setting them.
    I wanted DevilMayCry5 & TombRaider6 *ledgends & underworld mimic the movie to much* but instead we get a restart.​

11. Kimilicious

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    LoL Vampy :hehe:

Ever Since I Saw DMC5 Carnival Trailer, I've Become Somewhat Interested Again Even Though Its Not The Real Dante :(.

As For Lara Croft, I'm Hopeing It Will Be Very Good And That Its Not Another Angel Of Darkness :/

12. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    lol Yea i totally understand that :)
    As for Angel Of Darkness i think it was really unfinished but was onto something. In the Angel Of Darkness the REAL original Lara Croft was actually changing & the TombRaider storyline was becoming darker. I really believe if Eidos took more time with it, it would've become something special.

As for DMC-Reboot, it doesn't deserve to be called DevilMayCry, it only gets the initials. ​

13. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Tomb Raider Reborn, May 26, 2012, 4:11 AM, YourPSHome.net, 6928
    Crystal Dynamics global brand manager Karl Stewart has hinted at a major Tomb Raider announce during SpikeTV’s pre-E3 show tomorrow.
    Don’t forget to mention that we have a VERY big announcement off the back of the Tomb Raider trailer reveal,” Stewart said in response to a tweet from GT.TV’s Geoff Keighley hyping the show.

The trailer will be shown during Episode 519 of GT.TV; a teaser has been released showing off some small snippets of gameplay.

The episode will air at 10:00PM PT on May 31.
    :69osoms: CLICK THE LINK 4 MORE :69osoms1:
    Tomb Raider-Reboot

14. Kimilicious

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Delve into the first gameplay of Lara's first adventure in Tomb Raider.

[video=youtube_share;ol_-QGlwRqc]http://youtu.be/ol_-QGlwRqc[/video]

15. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    Looking at the trailer I can see a few issues, but with almost a year to go I'm sure they'll have a great game, possibly game of the year 2013 ;D

16. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    I simply love the trailer. Wow. March is so far away.

17. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Wow, that looks epic ;D

18. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    I just hope it rains a lot or she can find water easily where she is trapped....cuz me no wantz a bloody, stanky Lara lol :shit:

Looks like a great game--thx for posting vids. :thumbup:

19. Lunar_Umbra

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Love the trailer! Wish it was January instead of March, but at least we have a release date. Don't forget we have to watch Microsoft's conference to see more. I watch all the conferences anyway, but some people don't.

20. Kimilicious

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Can't Wait To See The Trailer During Microsoft's Conference Too!

9 Months Away :( .. My Goodness .. I Might As Well Play And Platinum Tomb Raider Underworld ;)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted