Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP This Weeks Japan Planned Home Update: 8th May 2013

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C.Birch, May 8, 2013.

1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Hi all,

It's time to take a look at this weeks planned Japan content update, to start things off will see new flower eye patches in Pink & Dark for both Male & Female users, costing ¥300 each.
    This Weeks Japan Planned Home Update: 8th May 2013, C.Birch, May 8, 2013, 9:49 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, sceOFacce04.jpg
    Lockwood
    Lockwood bring some new outfits to the Drey range, with an new suit for Males and a lovely new dress for the Females, Each item part (Bottoms, Top & add-ons) will cost ¥100 each.​
    This Weeks Japan Planned Home Update: 8th May 2013, C.Birch, May 8, 2013, 9:49 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, lwDrey04.jpg
    Dani
    This week, Home user and YPSH member Danikaa-G teams up once again with Codeglue to announce a new virtual only line for PS Home - The Dani Collection!​
    To launch their new line for PS Home, they are releasing this week a floral dress for Spring and sandals in black and white and four gorgeous colors for Spring. Mauve, pink, purple and rasberry, The items will come in bundles of 2 colors only, costing ¥400 each​
    This Weeks Japan Planned Home Update: 8th May 2013, C.Birch, May 8, 2013, 9:49 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, WEB-PROMO_A-TOUCH-OF-SPRING_by-Dani_2013-05_BIG-POSTER_english.jpg
    We will have more information soon about Dani's new range of items, so keep a look out here at YPSH for the very latest, note the items was due to be launched in the US this week but it's unclear if that is happening, but we do have some lovely stuff planned for the launch, so keep an eye open.
    Granzella
    Full details on this weeks Granzella Japan update can be found HERE.

• Like Like x 1
    • Heavyn

Heavyn ~The big and the bad~
      Valued Member

Ratings:
      +33 /4
      OMG the new u love green set is lovely I must havez it. :3

• C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
      Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
      +261 /59
      It's not U Love Green content, It's a new online only line just called Dani :) Karen will have more on this.

• ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      For how long is the Kanazawa event on for? I haven't seen a deadline yet. I hope it's nothing like the Setsubun event. :p

• martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
      +10 /0
      Is it even an event?

Unless I am missing something, its just clothes based on the characters from GZ's web comic. KIF, it's self, isn't anything new. If you spent anytime Downtown you've already played the KIF themed pachinko game, saw the KIF web comic posters there, got the KIF plushes from the crane game, and might have boughten the KIF maskes from the bon fire event.

It's cool that GZ put out outfits based on it, and the promo video looks cool. But unless/until they put out a new public space and/or mini game, I personally can't get too excited about it.

Edit: If they do make a mini game and it is equal or better then Sodium1, then I will gladly eat my words.

• Danikaa-G

Danikaa-G Mostly creative !!
      Valued Member

Ratings:
      +1 /0
      Carla is right. Codeglue and I decided to create a new line only for Home, and we called it "Dani" :)

You can visit the new Facebook page : Dani Mtldesigner | Facebook
      Enjoy !!!

• faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +113 /3
      I believe it's the GZ Defense Force that has something to do with the event rather than KIF.

GZ just wants to promote KIF wider with their manga, and hopefully in the future with novels, standalone console/mobile games, etc.

• ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      It did look as though they were really did promote an event of some sort with all those articles and the trailer about the KIF. Maybe it was part of their April Fools joke. :p

• Heavyn

Heavyn ~The big and the bad~
      Valued Member

Ratings:
      +33 /4
      oh :3 well still gimme (~^.^)-----c

Verification:
    Draft saved Draft deleted