Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide The Unofficial Peakvox Labs Thread [jp]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by faga4567, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    wow i want those :D

2. the_fps

the_fps Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    That is one great looking Summer Home! Nice rewards...I need to dig up my Japanese acct to try these out

3. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I went back on and got the fan. I was lucky to hold 4 bombs and used them on the 3rd boss level.

4. martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    Is the 3rd boss the group of 6 or 7 enemies? I guess I should try again myself. But a lot of the game is luck; there is a huge difference between a weapon power up spawning and a health item spawning.

5. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    It's almost very difficult, since I cannot find a strategy on avoiding enemy homing gunfire along with normal enemy gunfire. All I can do is avoid as much as I can and shoot and kill the boss as quick as I could.

6. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    These are the rewards that you get for beating bosses on levels 2 and 3 in peakvox Shooting Earth public ticket version (game is only 3 levels total). A tiny, tiny.....really tiny blue car and a UFO crash site floor item:

The Unofficial Peakvox Labs Thread [jp], HOPPER_34, Dec 4, 2011, 9:42 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation®Home画像 12-4-2011 3-26-15.jpg The Unofficial Peakvox Labs Thread [jp], HOPPER_34, Dec 4, 2011, 9:42 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation®Home画像 12-4-2011 3-29-21.jpg The Unofficial Peakvox Labs Thread [jp], HOPPER_34, Dec 4, 2011, 9:42 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation®Home画像 12-4-2011 3-29-34.jpg The Unofficial Peakvox Labs Thread [jp], HOPPER_34, Dec 4, 2011, 9:42 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation®Home画像 12-4-2011 3-42-04.jpg

and also...Happy Holidays! :santa:

The Unofficial Peakvox Labs Thread [jp], HOPPER_34, Dec 4, 2011, 9:42 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation®Home Picture 12-3-2011 9-26-37.jpg
    (wow what a dork I am!)

7. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    So far I managed to get a net hand item and a hammer hand item from the new cabinet.

Edit: oops forgot the pics

Attached Files:

8. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    LOL! Those are great rewards!

9. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Hey sam--do you know if you earned both of those from the same game option? I've noticed there are 2 options (I think it was the second one that seemed harder). I didnt play long but seemed to have better luck with the first one and did manage to win the net from that.

10. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    yeah from the same option.
    I think the second option only starts you off later in the game, when everything's a bit faster and you can't see the line or symbols.

11. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Ok thx--just got the hammer now at around 45K (?). :thumbsup:

12. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Yep I got it at around 45k too.

Not unlocked anything else though and I've hit 129k, so it's looking like it's just the 2 rewards then.

13. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Shooter Earth arcade cabinet tips:

*Please be aware that the game is buggy. You will sometimes experience one or two glitches that I've found in the game that could be quite annoying. One is that when you start the game, you might get hit all of a sudden for no reason, and the other is in the 3rd boss fight whereas whenever you destroy one of the ships, it sometimes will stay there covered in its own explosion and shoot missiles at you constantly without ever disappearing throughout the entire game.*

The game consists of 20 waves and 6 boss fights, and the name of the game is survival. Shoot as many enemies as you can and destroy all 6 bosses to win the game. I will try and enter in as many tips on how to survive:

- Bombs are limited so try and keep as many as you can. Don't go too overboard, unless you're at the final boss. Use the bombs whenever you're in a pinch. I would suggest using it on the car rounds that keep passing and shooting at you (I'd prefer waiting for a group of them and then bomb to clear the round), and I find that the sides of the road offer some good protection against being slammed. It's best to get hit by enemy fire than being slammed, since the damage could differ.

- Bosses tend to have different patterns while firing at you. Try to find the best method that works for you, and practice on killing the boss without using too many of your bombs. I would rather use them for the car rounds and the final boss.

- Be careful of red missiles since these things are like homing missiles. Best to keep yourself away from them at all times and use distance if you have to.

- Grab many power-ups as you can. Having these are quite handy when dealing with enemies that are too strong. Try to pace yourself, and try to save a few of them when needed. For example, save a mushroom until you're almost at half-life.

You will get 3 rewards throughout the entire game: an alien fan, a satellite dish ornament, and an alien figurine with underwear and shoes.

Good luck!

14. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    New mini-game in Peakvox Labs: Abduct Simulator Walkthrough & Tips:

This game is unique because it DOES NOT require you to spend tickets and it's involved in an open public area around the space itself. What you must do is to capture as much of the DNA and viruses within a timed limit. Rewards pop-up after you reach a certain level after gaining EXP from your score. Please be careful when you crash as the time deducts itself when you do. The controls are:

Left L2 Button: UFO goes up
    Right R2 Button: UFO goes down
    L3 Analog Button: UFO movement
    R3 Analog Button: Camera
    Circle Button: Tractor Beam

Most levels will change where the DNA and viruses are being put out. The best thing is to keep an eye on your driving skills as well as your tractor beam. Your tractor beam cannot reach the ground when you're high up, so keep it at a mid-distance when you pick a DNA or virus off the field. Grabbing two on one beam is a good strategy, but each of them moves differently. Just keep an eye out where you drive and your radar on your left to know where these guys are so you can abduct them. And lastly, do your best during the timed limit - there's no discouragement since your score will fit into the EXP counter and saves it after every game.

Rewards:

I'm not so sure how many levels are there in total, but what I got from it was a UFO chair when you start the game (the same one you rode in on), and a blue office chair after reaching level 2. I've also seen people wearing a drain valve on their backs, and the red pill on their heads.

15. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    I got the net and hammer item today, it think it might be rewarded for reaching level 10, rather than a point score.

I spotted someone wearing black DNA slippers and mask, are they from the UFO game?

16. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Nice going on Hammer Virus Sam. Maybe those slippers and mask are from the new arcade cabinet??

17. DanMW

DanMW Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    What arcade cabinet the new one is from Granzella :p I have the black slippers from the main peakvox space but I have no idea why since I didn't play any game :S

18. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    ohh I'm sorry--my bad. I thought that was another new one from peakvox. So you got black ones just for visiting the space at some point? Guess I need to get back to JP lol

19. DanMW

DanMW Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I think it was from joining the queue at the new game but really I have no idea why I got them

20. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    I'll have to double check then, just incase I missed the notification.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted