Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide The Unofficial Peakvox Labs Thread [jp]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by faga4567, Sep 22, 2011.

1. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3

You might want to wait until the last species of 3rd gen monsters gets unlocked. Should be soon I hope, because they're doing a popularity voting event and the 3rd gen is starting next week.

And I don't have the exact numbers in front of me right now, but you need something like 5-7 each for: A Rank Paladin, A Rank and S Rank Succubus; and 12 each for: S rank Paladin and SS rank Succubi.

And if your planning to do the species limited 1vs1 quest in the future (there's 1 for each species up till 2nd gen, and need to clear all to get the item to make the Ayakashi species) you might want to make the A rank whale (needs 1 green nutrient) if the quest unlock is to have 5th monster of the species holds true. (haven't confirmed this, can someone with only 4 whales confirm if 海より来たりし者 quest gets unlocked)

• Like Like x 1
    • Turbo Tom

Turbo Tom Active Member

Ratings:
      +9 /1
      I knew it! more pets :) I'll have to rob a bank at this rate :p I have only a whale B and I get that 1 player only mission I think.

• faga4567

Ratings:
      +113 /3

Thanks. Then the condition isn't 5th then. It's probably to have all the B rank of the species usable then. Some have 2 B's and the 1st one doesn't unlock but the 2nd one does (usually the 5th of the species)

• Damian

Damian Lifetime Gamer

Ratings:
      +5 /0

Hey guys, I just wanted to say that I have created the first four whales, and even unlocked the 4th(B Rank) For use in monsters, but it does in fact not unlock the solo whale mission. Yesterday I had the first five sheep, but the mission was not available, today I had the fifth sheep playable in monsters, and it unlocked, so I'm pretty sure you do indeed need the 5th creature of each type and have them unlocked in monsters to unlock the mission, so yes anyone who wants the ayakashi creature will need one green potion for the whale's 5th, and I believe two green potions for the forest spirit's 5th which is also an A rank.

• Turbo Tom

Turbo Tom Active Member

Ratings:
      +9 /1
      I don't have an A whale and I can confirm 100% that I have the single player whale mission unlocked, I think the requirement might be to have up to the 4th pet unlocked to play in Monsters and created in the Labs, and then play with the 4th pet enough to level up the hearts to unlock the 5th (20-25 hearts?) even if you didn't make it in L-Project as long as it has been unlocked in Monsters I think might be enough

I just get a slightly different name 海より来たりし者, where the り is instead something that looks like this Google Image Result for http://carmescrapbook.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/hiragana-ri.jpeg

As for the 10 single player missions I think some will be doable with a B pet, like the Devils, but are all doable? I just can't imagine a B zombie doing the mission somehow

• faga4567

Ratings:
      +113 /3

Ah, that might be it.

Damian, can you try leveling up your 4th whale to 20-25 hearts and see if the mission unlocks.

As for the single player missions, it's possible. But the difficulty is somewhat mixed where some need to use the full inventory of items, and some just need a maxed out pet. The devil one is probably the hardest since I even had a hard time with a A rank devil.

And for り, it's the same letter, just different style of writing.

• Damian

Damian Lifetime Gamer

Ratings:
      +5 /0

Sure thing. :) I'll level it up tonight and see, was thinking about checking that myself. If that is possible one wouldn't even need to use a potion on the whale if the 4th whale can somehow handle the mission if it does unlock. I'll let you know ASAP.

• Damian

Damian Lifetime Gamer

Ratings:
      +5 /0

Alright, I just confirmed it. I do not have the 5th whale, but I just achieved level 20 with the 4th whale and at that level it unlocked the mission. It took me awhile cause the breaker in my home kept kicking off and knocking my room's lights off.. :sweatdrop: Now I will see if I can defeat this mission with only a B rank whale! xD

• Like Like x 1
      • mikelep9054

Ratings:
        +2 /0
        retraining with out using the low choices each one starts with, helps tremendously.

• Turbo Tom

Turbo Tom Active Member

Ratings:
        +9 /1
        I saw this on Peakvox Facebook The Unofficial Peakvox Labs Thread [jp], Sep 22, 2011, 9:08 AM, YourPSHome.net, 4468
        Any ideas?

• Kindle

Kindle Senior Horde

Ratings:
        +9 /1
        No ideas. But hey, I always wanted my very own 'cute' version of a carnivorous, man-eating potted plant. Riiiight? Will be interesting to see if this will be an exchange shop item or... paid item reward... lol

• Kindle

Kindle Senior Horde

Ratings:
        +9 /1
        Mission 52 宇宙からの最後の挑戦状 against "Charlotte Nemesis" which unlocks the Succubi is NOT showing up in the quest lists of several players so it makes me think we have to complete some Challenge list first before we get to that point...

Thanks guys! for the confirmed info on obtaining the Ayakashi (sprite?) species which I haven't seen yet. But, from this it seems that requirements for unlocking newer species is getting much more difficult. I have the Paladins and the Ninja Demons unlocked but don't have enough potions to make both.

So, would most people agree that making Zombie Maid Fran-Chan is a good interim creature to use in the meantime? I'm confused-- to me Fran-Chan still seems to have more attack power and health than even S Lydia Morrigan so what's the advantage (or not) of using the Succubi at this point?

• Turbo Tom

Turbo Tom Active Member

Ratings:
        +9 /1
        If you can't make the new S or SS, I would make Fran-Chan (3 potions?) she's pretty good but I think for the super hard missions you need 850+ defense which only works for paladin and sheep and new animal mostly, as the other have to sacrifice too much to have such high defense

I like the new animal based one, I think that will be the best so far but they cost a lot of potions to make S and SS, I think the least potions required are like 5 for the new As and then it's like 10-12 for S, SS, which is a hell of a lot compared to the earlier ones (which I think was 3-4 tops) and I don't think they are THAT much better anyway.

If you are managing for now, maybe hold on to your potions just in case you need them later on when they add more content, like it has been suggested before.

• Like Like x 1
        • Kindle

Kindle Senior Horde

Ratings:
          +9 /1
          Like I said, unless I'm reading them wrong I can't really see the advantage of the newer creatures. They have maybe 50 points more defense than Gen 1?

Since it may be a while to wait, I guess I'll go ahead next week and do Fran-Chan for 3 nutrient potions. Judging from what's been said about the new nightmare missions, I also wanted to make the Rank A 'Merry Merry' sheep for its defensive power but he takes 3 potions too. Probably not worth it given his poor offensive strength. If anyone else has suggestions as to how to train up the newer creatures so they really are more effective, we're still open to suggestions ;)

• HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
          +112 /7
          Those straw hats that peakvox released are cool, but I'm glad I looked at the preview first. Whatever hair I tried (besides bald) sticks all up through the hat and creates a mess. I'm really surprised that those would pass any sort of QA in JP. We should be well past such poorly designed simple items being sold in Home and I hope users in JP are making them aware of it.

• Damian

Damian Lifetime Gamer

Ratings:
          +5 /0
          I just wanted to inform people that if you don't wish to create the A Rank whale to clear it's hard solo mission, you don't have to. I completed it with the 4th Whale which is only a B Rank, I got it max level(25) without using any trains, then trained it fully, twice with the defensive training which gave it 18, and the rest was the one that trained the defense 10 I believe, and attack by 9. It also trains hp and magic a little I believe. The battle was easy up until the King whale, he was a bit difficult, as he dished out quite a bit of damage, but with the long range attack that is lightning based damage, it didn't take but maybe 5 minutes to defeat him, I mostly stayed far away, shot him sometimes I used the twirly technique which hits multiple enemies right as he was approaching me and it took about 40-50 damage, sometimes I would dash away right after using this technique and could avoid taking any damage. The lightning based attack can do over 100 damage to him so it doesn't take too long. ^_^ Hope this may prove useful to someone.

• faga4567

Ratings:
          +113 /3
          Fran-chan is probably the cheapest and most balanced considering the nutrient cost of others, and a maxed out Fran-chan probably won't have any problems with going solo in most missions with a full item inventory.

The disadvantage of Fran-chan is she doesn't have any enemy shields-down ability, so it pretty much becomes a race between time (less damage = more time it takes to defeat enemies and more damage to you) and how well you do with item inventory management (stat upgrades, HP healing) in the hardest missions if going solo.

Below are based on my experience and reading some others on the hardest missions. And I'll be talking based on the highest rank pet of each species. Don't know if what I say applies to the 1 rank below pet.

The Paladin is basically a upgraded Sheep, high defense with higher attacking. And also have the enemy attract ability, and enemy shields-down ability which can give more damage to enemies (a must have for the last missions because a 800 attack stat can only give out a 1 or 2 digit damage to enemies without it). The A rank sheep still can be helpful with it's defense and the Total Defense ability that chops damage to you for a certain time, but attack wise is worthless. You need an attacker if going as a sheep. If going with someone, the Paladin has an ability that boost your stats for each female in your party.

The Succubus is basically a upgraded Spirit, higher HP and attack with similar defense and magic, but also have an ability to shorten the cool down period for your next magic. For the enemies in the latter missions, magic can give a higher damage rather than physical attacks. Can give out 900+ damage, but need to use a hit and away tactic. If going with someone, the Succubus has an ability to boost your stats for each male in your party. Also can use attack boost ability to your party nearby. Some people might like the +0.3x money boost also (C Rank and above Salamander's also have this, but their stats are somewhat mediocre).

The Kijin is basically a upgraded Kirin, high speed with better attack. Easy to use for most mission because of it's mobility and higher attacks, but useless in the harder missions because of it's low HP and defense. Also hard to support because it moves around too much and goes out from the supporter's range. Don't even think of using it in the last missions.

The Ayakashi probably have the best stats, but doesn't have any benefits from it's choice of abilities in defeating enemies when going solo (except the magic based physical attacks). Pretty much becomes similar to Fran-chan in terms of attacks, so it becomes a race against time. Does have a cure group within distance ability, so it's more of a support character, especially benefits for Paladin's boost ability and curing while the Paladin takes on the damage.

• Informative Informative x 2
          • faga4567

Ratings:
            +113 /3
            FYI,

Succubus
            Ayakashi
            Fran-chan
            Marine Viscountess (the blue devil)

are female. Any others are male.

Yes, even the Star Holy is a male :confused: (JP name is Miko of Stars, or Star Maiden)

• ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
            +89 /13
            Sorry if I sound ignorant, but how do you unlock the Ayakashi? So far, I've unlocked the knight and succubi pets, but now I heard about this, and I don't know how to unlock them. Are these the 3rd gen pets they'll be released next week from what I've heard?

• Turbo Tom

Turbo Tom Active Member

Ratings:
            +9 /1
            You have to complete all the 10 new single player missions for each of the 1st 10 pets, that unlocks a fan in the exchange shop for 50,000, buy it then talk to Dr. Hibiki to unlock Ayakashi pets.

Verification:
          Draft saved Draft deleted