Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide The Unofficial Peakvox Labs Thread [jp]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by faga4567, Sep 22, 2011.

1. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I want the codes too! Thanks!

2. DanMW

DanMW Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    You have to find the numbers within the space for one of the codes I could only find two of the numbers, 0 and 8 I have no idea where the other two are.

I got 3 rewards from the personal Abduct Earth machine so far (I think there are 8 in total from what I saw on the website) a white dna cushion, a really small red car and an alien mat, but I have no idea what the requirements are.

3. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    A small red car and a white DNA cushion? Nice going! I don't know if I got those or not, but please try and find the requirements too. I also know that the Shooter Earth computer terminals in Peakvox Labs will give you a portal for beating the demo game.

AND, I FOUND THE LAST 4-DIGIT CODE! (^_^)v

I'll give you some pictures so you can find it yourselves:

The Unofficial Peakvox Labs Thread [jp], ReccaWolf, Nov 13, 2011, 11:24 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PL-zero.jpg The Unofficial Peakvox Labs Thread [jp], ReccaWolf, Nov 13, 2011, 11:24 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PL-eight.jpg The Unofficial Peakvox Labs Thread [jp], ReccaWolf, Nov 13, 2011, 11:24 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PL-two.jpg The Unofficial Peakvox Labs Thread [jp], ReccaWolf, Nov 13, 2011, 11:24 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PL-five.jpg

4. martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    Morning all. By reading this thread I am going to assume you already tried to get the passwords yourself but failed. So here are the numbers;

chair - 8102
    microscope - 2008 (you may or may not have to use the laptop on the desk first)
    pc display - 1016
    laptop - 0825

Getting the laptop can be tricky. You need to find the above 4 numbers in the space. If you didn't find all four number first entering 0825 will give you the wrong entry message even though it is the correct password. I'll explain where to find the found numbers.

0 - on a pipe facing the lower viris escape game
    8 - look on top of light fixture near the viris hammer game
    2 - look up while standing under the UFO on the 2nd floor
    5 - in the same area, look behind big display panel on the far left

Return and enter the password and the laptop will be yours.

5. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Aw, man, I just put out the pictures! ROFL! XD

I think it's best to know the requirements of the new games as well as the arcade cabinets, so as not to get sidetracked if you had or have not had gotten the same rewards. Wiki Japan Home is not filling out their criteria lately, and it's confusing to me.

6. DanMW

DanMW Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Ok I think I've figured out how to obtain the rewards for the Abduct Earth personal arcade cabinet, there are 8 different things that you can abduct, and there are 8 different rewards, you need to abduct a certain number of each of the "enemies"? to unlock the reward, I believe that number is 25.

The last one that I got was a mini tank with a red dna in it and that was with the one that looks like a yellow motorcycle.

7. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    I'm not having much luck with this game atm, I cant get the 25th abduction.

8. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Thank you for the help with the codes! you just have to at least be in the vicinity of the codes for them to work and have entered the laptop for the code to be able to be entered. got all 3 really easy but had to re-enter the code a few times for it to recognize.;)

9. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Wow! Awesome! I just finished getting 25 on all the abducting characters, and I can say the Male (top left) and the small Yellow Spaceship (bottom right) are the hardest ones to grab, but keep playing until you reach it.

I won myself a red virus mini-tank, a UFO chair, another portal, and some black shirts. Yes, black not yellow. I think the yellow shirts are from another game.

10. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Finally got the animated shirt from the arcade cabinet, and you were right Dan and hop, it was for getting a chain of 50.

I really hope there isn't a reward for 95k on the hammer game, getting 45k was an absolute killer for me.

11. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Unbelievable Recca--nice going. I have no idea how you do it, but I have spent more than 5 hours playing that game just trying to get those last 2 and still cant do it. Its so random--the chances of doing what you did getting both in such a short time are so slim. I have hit 24 for both probably 10 times combined now. I'm convinced that if you are close going into zone 5 the AI knows and will not give you the ones you need at the right times to reach 25! :facepalms:

12. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    It's really about luck, and how quick you can nab the people around you and getting the lasers all around you, and keeping it up like that.

I actually looked at the shirts I've won and the shirts have a yellow alien on it, so that's probably what they meant that its a "yellow shirt". I did however went back to Hammer Virus, and played it and gotten another black animated shirt (M/F). I think that there's one more, but I played up to about a 799K score and no reward came. Maybe at 800K? I'm not sure, but it's worth checking out. Let me know what rewards come out of Hammer Virus and perhaps Shooter Earth. It's hard to keep track of them now.

EDIT: Just reached over 800K last night, and nothing. Looks like I may had gotten all of them, but I'd still want a list of requirements from that game too.

13. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Anyone know if these masks are available yet and what the requirements are?

Attached Files:

14. iPLAYtheHOME

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hello. Will anyone that has the time with either of the 2 personal arcade cabinets (Abduct Earth or Escape Virus) invite me to play please?

15. DanMW

DanMW Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Whoa there Sam, I've never seen those masks around I don't think.

I was pleased to see that the Virus Shooter arcade cabinet was available to buy today, so far I got 2 rewards a green virus mat at 100,000 points and a mini tank with a green virus in it at the 2 minute mark (I think) my best score so far is just over 500,000 but I haven't got anything else so far, that place gets swamped with viruses real quick and there is no space to move :taz:

16. martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    So I just bought and played the new virus shooter arcade game. It gives rewards.. well at least one for sure at least. I played for a good 20 mins. and only got a virus mat (which I'll never even use). I think I am okay at the game, but clearly I need to do better if there are more rewards to unlock.

One good thing, it seems there is a short delay when new virus appear on the map. It's short but at least it's there. Before the virus would appear almost without warning. Still, I found it kinda hard... and I doubt I'll enjoy the rewards if I can even unlock them. (I don't need any more virus earrings, thanks lol)

17. martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    Very impressive. I normally die just after I get the 3rd power up. Got any tips for living longer?

18. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Dan, I think the mini tank reward might be for x10 multiplier rather than survive for 2 min. (unless that reward glitched for me)

19. DanMW

DanMW Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yes that might be it as well, I wasn't sure

20. Ariane Chavasse

Ariane Chavasse Arianne is here

Ratings:
    +28 /5
    To whom dislike games there lol
    you can get free rewards without game achievements.
    just enter the set of numbers into security terminal in the underground control room
    Chair (8102)
    Flat panel display (1016)
    microscope(2008)
    Laptop pc
    it need completion of number watching quest around the lounge
    after find 7 images of digit, enter (0825)
    here is a hint image,find others by yourself, last 7th one is in the website from laptop on the desk
    The Unofficial Peakvox Labs Thread [jp], Ariane Chavasse, Nov 17, 2011, 4:00 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, hint.jpg

you can see digits by mouse-over on ( good luck )

The Unofficial Peakvox Labs Thread [jp], Ariane Chavasse, Nov 17, 2011, 4:00 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation®Home画像 2011-11-16 04-05-23.jpg

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted