Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide The Unofficial Peakvox Labs Thread [jp]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by faga4567, Sep 22, 2011.

1. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    No I don't have the time so just tell me lol The only new mixes that I see are the ones that have been added in the third tab and they all look like weapons and armor. Are those the new companion ones?

2. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Nopes hops,
    like the some of the other monsters, i believe you have to get an item before the 2 sets of new monsters are unlocked.

• Useful Useful x 1
    • HOPPER_34

Ratings:
      +112 /7
      ok thx Sam

:banghead: That space is enough to drive me nuts.

• Aioria

Aioria Member

Ratings:
      +0 /0
      Anyone have any of the new pets I have for 4 for the new list but they don't show the new pet when I try to mix

• mikelep9054

Ratings:
      +2 /0
      3168 hop

• Like Like x 1
      • HOPPER_34

Ratings:
        +112 /7
        Thx Mike. That one worked for a book, but the other 2 (9115 and 1074) that Recca posted don't work for me--there must be some other requirement for those. No clue.

• sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
        +90 /0
        Its only the one code hop, the other 2 are clues to help you figure out the pattern to get the book code.

• mikelep9054

Ratings:
        +2 /0
        recca posted the clue from the laptop on the table, to get that code, for the book.

• faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +113 /3
        The one Recca posted was the clue given in the lab to figure the code which was 3168.
        NSEW are directions (North, South, etc) and when you place it with a clock, you'll get the numbers.

• faga4567

Ratings:
        +113 /3
        Could you give us an example? Not sure on your situation here.

• mikelep9054

Ratings:
        +2 /0
        What do you have to do, to make the new pets? Is buying something required?

I see them in 3rds tab in books, mixing combos, but one friend did one of them and nothing besides an ingredient from the mix resulted. Dont want to wast time or mixes, missing basic info.

• Damian

Damian Lifetime Gamer

Ratings:
        +5 /0
        I was curious is that new Pirate outfit I keep seeing in anyway connected to the new Pirate/Succubus monster? And if so is that the item you need to unlock them? And does it involve that special looking conjuring tube to the left of the starting tube, and to get that available do you need the new book/chapters? If so does anyone know how to achieve them? I've so far got the 5th and 4th, 5th from Peakvox monsters for 25000 points, and the 4th from that new terminal code. I would appreciate any information on this matter. Also is the new chapters necessary before you can create the weapons/armors? I mixed some of the material for one of the swords, but it just created another material and gave no item what so ever.

• mikelep9054

Ratings:
        +2 /0
        sounds like the new 5 books, unlock the new tube. one from monster, one from terminal, other 3 from lab games. believe ufo gave me book 2.

• Damian

Damian Lifetime Gamer

Ratings:
        +5 /0

Ah. I see. Well, do you know what level you obtained the 2nd book via the UFO?

• HOPPER_34

Ratings:
        +112 /7
        I could be wrong, but from what little I've been able to understand, it sounds like the new companions in the lab can only be created after unlocking certain items in the peakvox monster game. I haven't been to that space enough to know anything more about who, what, where, when or how. I just don't have enough time for all of it anymore.

Also, I think that 3rd tab is for weapons and armor that can only be made after collecting the 5 new books.

I had hopes that they would start updating the NA/EU lab space so I could finally understand things better, but now with the monster space being tied in and considering how many updates the lab itself is behind, I have my doubts that we will ever see the same version that they have in JP. Reminds me of the old Irem spaces when we would get only the basic space in NA/EU.

• mikelep9054

Ratings:
        +2 /0
        I'm lvl 20 in ufo, only played once and got book. Be nice to know what is required for books from games. which games, and any basic info. Also nice to have basic details on what is needed to make the new pets. Need a specific reward? If i wont be close on one of the games, for a book, will buy rewards rather than spend 25k, for monster book.

• faga4567

Ratings:
        +113 /3
        Haven't read all the post but I believe it deals with the books, new species, 4th tube, etc.

I'll list what I know so far.

You will need all 5 Books to unlock the 4th tube:
        1. Fill the pet list (amount unknown)
        2. Be at a certain level for Abduct Simulator (lv20)
        3. Play Escape Virus - Normal Mode (about 500,000)
        4. Enter code at Security terminal
        Clue that you can find in the lab:​
        W NNW SSE=9115​
        WNW SSW ESE=1074​
        E NNE S WSW=????​
        Answer for those lazy non-thinkers (highlight): 3168
        5. Exchange for 25000p at peakvox Monster

The 3rd tab is for weapon and armor. These can only be done with the 4th tube. On the other hand, the 4th tube can not create pets. And vise versa.

There are 2 new species: Paladin and Succubus
        Paladin can be unlocked with the paladin shield which will appear after you clear mission 36. In other words, you need to clear the first 36 stages.

Succubus can be unlocked with the pirate clothing which will appear after you clear mission 56. In other words, clear every stages.

Pretty much, unless you haven't been progressing in both lounges, it's going to take a while to go through getting them.

• Informative Informative x 1
        • Useful Useful x 1
        • Damian

Damian Lifetime Gamer

Ratings:
          +5 /0

Nice amount of info there Faga. Thanks a bunch. ^^ I reckon that 36 and 56 stages being Peakvox monster stages? I don't know how many I've done but I know it's over 70% done xD and now I have more escaping to do from virus' as well as reaching level 20 in UFO.. Oh boy.. Completing the pet list will take longest though, especially since I'll be doing it the "Free" way thus far.. >.<

• sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
          +90 /0
          I got mine yesterday when my pet list reached 50% (with kirin and zombies unlocked)

• mikelep9054

Ratings:
          +2 /0
          Much appreciation Faga. I am on or close to mission 35, almose 25k points, 29% of pets, with new ones if they were added, and wont be wasting time, points, mixes or tickets on hammer or the other games now. If i trip the pets book, or escape, i will try to see what % or score they pop on.

Good time to start with completing all d pets, then c, or making ones you need for monster if you havent, use books tab list, and make the easiest ones you havent yet, or ones you have ingredients for. Make ingredients you need, and cook the long pets over night when you can to make the most of your time. Playing 4 or 5 rounds of ninja, using 25% heath bonus for each, i have been getting alot of good ingredients. takes some time, but saves more time in the long run.

Verification:
        Draft saved Draft deleted