Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide The Unofficial Kingdom Of Shoei Thread [jp]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by faga4567, Feb 6, 2012.

1. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    I saw something last night that said you get rewarded for how many times you play the tag game, every 10, 20, 60 and 100 games I believe. This morning I checked to the space but there weren't enough players as far as guests, you can be a sleuth as a resident and guests are thieves. I figure I'm locked out of cupid points being over level 100 since I seem to have some sort of moniker between the wings.

2. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Mizu told me that there's 4 rewards from the thief game for guests: potted plant, shoe trophy, robot companion, and a panel from the title table.

Potted plant - I unlocked this at 3600+ points with 2 others, but it also could be the chain combos between 5-10. This is uncertain.

Shoe trophy - Get a 20+ combo chain without getting caught. It can be done if the cop teammates aren't very good at nabbing you at all.

Robot companion - You get this randomly by either getting the red or purple chests. One of them contains the companion.

Panel - Your thief group needs to get a 5000 or more group score. This one needs 6 best friends, including yourself to play or that if you gotten better at the game and the other 2 are better too from being caught more.

As for the cop teams, they can get a score of 100 max every day. I recently went on and played one game and reached an extra 10 point from my 50 point for nabbing a few more thieves. So, in other words, the more you capture, the more white points you'll score on that day before it resets.

Lastly, the guests/resident angel swaps: As a guest you may give out angels, and as a resident you need to get more angels, but if you switch back to guest again, you won't have 10 angels anymore. You need to wait 2 hours and 30 minutes total to get all 10 of the angels back and you can play the swap game again.

3. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    I've had full points on guest for days and it won't let me give any points at all. :hmmm: The only thing I see getting points for is when I'm on the pedestal and I help others complete their mission.

4. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    I got shoes at 4200 points and a cardboard cut out at 6200 points in the thieve game

5. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Anyone interested in playing the game this sunday afternoon for a jump on points and prizes? I went a few times and we had no guest players and no choice but to exit. If anyone would like to I'm messaging my friends list for 2pm Eastern this sunday when there will be nobody in the lounge and we can take over the game and gorge on points. :sneaky2:

6. Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
    +7 /2
    Level twenty as beegin the thieve get you a flying bot i just got it yay ^_^(Found out later this giving out randomly from treasures you collect)

7. ixarix

ixarix Prince of guides.

Ratings:
    +3 /0
    Sound like fun Steve. BTW, I've noticed that they switched which button to press to give out guest points, it's now the X button.

8. Sakurasky1234

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    what happened to the shoei shrine event?

9. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Someone messages me about that this morning, that event was at 5am my time and I bet they had a private server for it unless they hopped instances to see everyone. :smile:

10. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Sounds good, hopefully i'll be able to make it and help out. XD

11. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Too bad I'm working Sunday afternoon, but after 3pm EST I should be coming home. ;)

EDIT: I got the robot camera companion (it's actually a hand item) near the end of my run, so I just got it. Whew!

My other group came so close to 5000! >_< So, yeah, I'll be trying to get that reward again otherwise, I'll wait until tomorrow.

12. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    The space looks different today, was there that many blossoming trees before?And the banners at the entrance now say Ayame Kingdom.

13. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    I believe it's a April Fools joke just for today.

14. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Ah, of course. Timezones caught me out again :p

15. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I just want to let you know Mizu and her friends helped me get the 5000 point reward, and it's not a panel as she says but it's the cut-out from the table. ^^

So, I'm done and out from the Sunday gathering, but there's another reward if you play 50 thief games, you'll get a small windmill. ;)

16. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Reading through theres a lot of really awful rewards for the time spent getting them, seems to be the fashion recently, theres not been one really good reward released recently in any region.

17. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Just found out, I won't be on sometime until after 6pm EST. I need to be somewhere after work today, but I will help you guys out if you need to.

18. ixarix

ixarix Prince of guides.

Ratings:
    +3 /0
    Is there ever going to be a personal space associated with Shoei Kingdom. I was walking around the new part, and I was thinking some of the Greek style homes would be fun to own.

19. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    I hope so, I got some nice furniture to put in it! :smile1: I love the throne, mostly because it's gold and shiny but it's one of the fanciest seats in Home yet. if they do I hope it's multi level and has real rooms to put my goodies in! :tease:

20. HeavensLightfire

Ratings:
    +2 /1
    I really hope so to ;p

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted