Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Unofficial Granzella "Southern Island Hideaway" Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KCChad, Sep 17, 2011.

1. gjk-23__

gjk-23__ Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    When is the us going to get the bones. I noticed they updated it in us with the personal space.

2. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    with the latest update in NA, you're able to collect the mammoth fossil set.

3. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Some more reward images, this time from the fishing game for trading points.
    The Unofficial Granzella "Southern Island Hideaway" Thread, C.Birch, Jun 9, 2012, 1:59 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, 83.png The Unofficial Granzella "Southern Island Hideaway" Thread, C.Birch, Jun 9, 2012, 1:59 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, 84.png The Unofficial Granzella "Southern Island Hideaway" Thread, C.Birch, Jun 9, 2012, 1:59 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, 85.png The Unofficial Granzella "Southern Island Hideaway" Thread, C.Birch, Jun 9, 2012, 1:59 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, 86.png The Unofficial Granzella "Southern Island Hideaway" Thread, C.Birch, Jun 9, 2012, 1:59 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, 87.png The Unofficial Granzella "Southern Island Hideaway" Thread, C.Birch, Jun 9, 2012, 1:59 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, 88.png The Unofficial Granzella "Southern Island Hideaway" Thread, C.Birch, Jun 9, 2012, 1:59 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, 89.png

4. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
  5. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Ok, for the fossils, the update that Japan got is the last. From now on, they said they'll take requests and opinions, and discuss within them if they'll go for a second run.

6. Turbo Tom

Turbo Tom Active Member

Ratings:
    +9 /1
    Are there issues with the fossil displays at the museum? some of the fossils that come in different parts appeared quite dark and seem as there is something wrong with them

7. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    That has already been mentioned to Granzella and a fix is coming in the future.

8. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Ask if there will be an upgrade for the fossil tools. Seems like you can try for more than 3 per dig at each area, up to 10 at least. Also, if we can get a fossil count at the museum, say the main front door when you log in has the total count within the space, and each fossil area has its own total count (i.e. T-rex, 7/7 fossils, raptor 5/5 fossils, etc.). People hate to see what they got and miss it, or if they needed to get more if they think it's 100% complete.

I would also like more mammoth fossils to come into play more frequently, and if they can add in more fossils from digging: Let's say first two digs you get one fossil, but the last shows you the fossil but a x2 or more next to it.

9. faga4567

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    I think someone addressed about the 3 max and got a response that it will never change. Also, you can confirm how many bones there are for each dinosaur in the description. It says something like "this is part 1 of 5" for each one. Also the appraiser will let you know when you have dug all of the fossils from each digging site (only confirmed for Japan, don't know about other regions since I haven't really focus on getting them there).

I'm not understanding well with what your trying to say in the 2nd paragraph.

10. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    When you get a picture of a fossil, the picture would have a x2 or higher next to that fossil.

I would still like a total count on each dino display and glass case/tray at the museum. I know the fossil count from the japanese description too, and it's easy to read.

11. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    YES! More fossils please, there is still much room left for additions to the first floor. maybe another dig site in one of the new spaces coming with different fossils. I don't want to be done yet!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted