Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Unofficial Granzella "Southern Island Hideaway" Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KCChad, Sep 17, 2011.

1. polanf45

polanf45 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    The Unofficial Granzella "Southern Island Hideaway

I agree. You have to strike while the iron is hot, so to speak.
    Thanks moderator. It's an honor to be part of the Social discussion. I do take pride in forum discussion. Thanks for such a great contribution.

2. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I love the idea for the museum space! I'll have to count very carefully on how many fossils I need. I think it's a great way to see just how many fossils you've collected, and I bet it'll open up all the fossils when you enter the space itself. Excellent idea!

3. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Fossil digging is beginning to get out of hand with the amount of premium add ons, to get all the decent stuff, you are now spending as much as a proper full blown brand new ps3 game, but because its on a sliding scale 1000 yen last week, 1000 this week, 1000 yen next week and its home its ok. You cant imagine rockstar or EA putting out a top price game called extreme fossil digging, why is it ok on home.

4. Tarazuma

Tarazuma Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    So far, I haven't gotten anything but medium fossils from the 3rd area, but they all seem to be insects. I'll try again next week to see if it changes weekly. I tried again today, they don't change daily.

Recca I honestly have no idea how many fossils there are lol. I don't even try to keep count XD I recently got something that looks like an antler, I can't imagine what that is to.

Well gary it's all about interest..I personally have no interest in 95% of modern games and don't buy them. Certainly nothing from Rockstar or EA lol. So home is the only place people can get this kind of experience ;) If you enjoy it as much as I do, it's worth the price.

If there was some kind of fossil digging game though, I would totally buy it! It's always fascinated me as a child.

• Like Like x 1
    • gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
      +22 /11
      I can dig that people like playing it, so did I till granzella tried to be nico belic and start robbing me of my hard earnt cash, you just know if any decent developer did a full blown ps3 game version for the price its taking to play this, it would be far better. The bit thats amazing is the fossil game is the only game in home that will have two apartments, premium items, tickets as part of the game, question is how much money is too much money to play a home game.

• Yoshikawa

Yoshikawa Active Member

Ratings:
      +7 /2
      It only money it will not make you happy. Home reward make me happy and they take my useless paper for it :p

• gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
      +22 /11
      lol true

• Tarazuma

Tarazuma Member

Ratings:
      +0 /0
      I just bought the museum. It's amazing, super big and fossils are displayed automatically. If anyone would like to see it, just send me an xmb message if I am on your list, if not, add Tara_JP.

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      I'll probably buy the museum later, and then budget myself buying the plates. I wanna save yen as I could.

• JamesBR27

JamesBR27 Active Member

Ratings:
      +0 /0
      Wow, i went to this public space 2 and a half months ago. But since i was having too many problems playing the wakeboarding game, and i saw nothing more of interest there, im happy to see they added rewards and a new game.

Could someone tell me from where around the globe is this Granzella developer, please?

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      If you go in this space now, they made it Christmas-y. ;)

• sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +90 /0
      yep it looks really nice and Santa flying pass on his sleigh. XD

Mind you I noticed a sea creature swimming around the other day that I've never seen before. It's was pretty obvious and I no clue how I kept missing it :p

• martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
      +10 /0
      There are a some x-mas rewards gotten when you click on the stone tablet guy that is mounted in the wall behind the shop in JP. (I didn't check NA.) Male and female reindeer antlers as well as a big red nose.

• sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
      +90 /0
      I missed that, thanks :thumbsup:
      I'll check it out tomorrow.

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      I wonder if Edo has Christmas items too?

• Tarazuma

Tarazuma Member

Ratings:
      +0 /0
      A word of warning about the museum...I just found out that when visiting someone's museum, the only fossils displayed for you are your own...not the owner's. This is extremely disappointing. If visiting from a JP account, you will see any fossils you have. If visiting from another region you see absolutely nothing.

I really wanted to show the fossil displays to NA friends, but sadly I can't now. Hopefully they will fix it in the future, but I don't know :(

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      A word of warning if you're playing the fossil game:

I was playing this last night, and during the digging I was glitched off from it. The music still played, but I couldn't dig anymore, and surprisingly, I couldn't dig on that spot when I relogged that space. It could be from all the people visiting the island for the Christmas rewards from the flashing red ancient plaque. I have no idea.

Luckily, I was only playing the free areas and not the ticket one, so be careful.

• sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
      +90 /0
      I see there's a new visiter on the shores of the beach.
      It good to see a whale shark again XD

• faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +113 /3
      The Unofficial Granzella "Southern Island Hideaway" Thread, faga4567, Jun 8, 2012, 7:51 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation(R)Home Picture 2012-6-9 03-05-52.jpg

Not sure if this is the last wave, but does look good :)

• stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
      +12 /0
      I just started getting those fossils yesterday and I really think its from wearing the new tshirt and headpiece, I have the beginnings of the giant dinosaur already and they are massive! There still is lots of space all over the first floor areas, I hope there are still more to be added yet. 8)

Verification:
    Draft saved Draft deleted