Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Unofficial Granzella "Southern Island Hideaway" Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KCChad, Sep 17, 2011.

1. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    So, does it mean you have to buy all of them?

2. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    So, does it mean you have to buy all of them?[/QUOTE] remember if you buy all the trays it takes the item count to over 50 ,( hopefully not the people over at granzella thinking of money over practicality but it looks like they did ) so you couldnt display all the fossils together, there are four sets of trays obviously the big ones set are for two halves of a biggest two fossils, there seems to be four trays containing four med size fossils, one set seems to be square fossils the other set jagged, the last set is 12 per tray these have to be smallest fossils, the amounts dont tally up so it couldnt be one set of trays does one job and the other set does different job but with same fossils. Fossils 44 trays 8 total 52 items

3. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Oh, so buying the trays affects the items won in he fossil game? Wow. I didn't know that, but good to know.

Funny thing last night - I uncovered a stick and a large rock. Both junk. :p
    And a few nights ago, I had to die once just to exhaust my tool options for the brush reward. Eh, whatever fossil reward it was, it'll be back. ;)

4. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Oh, so buying the trays affects the items won in he fossil game? Wow. I didn't know that, but good to know.

Funny thing last night - I uncovered a stick and a large rock. Both junk. :p
    And a few nights ago, I had to die once just to exhaust my tool options for the brush reward. Eh, whatever fossil reward it was, it'll be back. ;)[/QUOTE] trays just store what you won but have no bearing on what you win, premium digging equipment and tag do that, wait till you win crushed can lol

5. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I've gotten that a few days ago. Saw it crushed and bent - I didn't know what it was until I looked at it closely before it disappeared. ;)

I wonder if they're gonna release fossils of the Irem Black Brigade or anything Irem. lol

6. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Just got a fossil thats in half but small does that mean theres half fossils in all sizes not just the large ones and do the small ones have other halves if so how many fossils are there

7. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Finally got that other half of the trilobite. It's going to take long time to collect them all but I suppose that's good for GranZella.

8. Tarazuma

Tarazuma Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I finally bought one of the trays. I will upload a pic soon. The trays are actually a ripoff, as both of them in the "set" are exactly the same except for slightly different texture on the metal frame. Basically just a cheap way to get an extra hundred yen -.- So there aren't a massively huge amount of rewards lol. And yes, the trays are HUGE. I could only fit it in the roof in beach apt. I bought the plant one for now, since it's annoying having all tiny fossils lying around.

9. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    thanks for trying them sorry they turned out to be rip off, should really give us a better way to trial stuff we buy.

10. Tarazuma

Tarazuma Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Finally have an update to post here. I got all of the mammoth fossils except the skull and tail (not sure if there is a tail, but anatomically there should be lol)

For a while I was only getting 1 fossil per day at one of the digging sites, randomly. But it seems they have fixed that thankfully, and I am back to 6 a day instead of 4. I've also been waiting until the woman appears (every day with a 7 in it) so I got a bunch of rare stuff today.

Here is a pic of the almost complete mammoth, and another with me for size comparison

The Unofficial Granzella "Southern Island Hideaway" Thread, Tarazuma, Dec 7, 2011, 4:36 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation®Home画像 12-7-2011 11-23-47.jpg The Unofficial Granzella "Southern Island Hideaway" Thread, Tarazuma, Dec 7, 2011, 4:36 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation®Home画像 12-7-2011 11-23-30.jpg

Also one other note, you can now enter any platform on the digging sites, regardless of how many people digging there are. If you enter a slot with multiple diggers, everyone else on that platform just magically disappears while you dig lol. A very nice and useful update, no more waiting in lines!

11. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Holy WOW! that's huge! I see your wearing the cowboy clothing, are the stats helpful?

12. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    The only big mammoth fossil I've got was the front legs. I still need the tusks, head, ribcage, and back legs for it to be complete.

However, I'm at 40/50 fossils so far! I haven't bought any trays, but if I bought any of them, didn't the fossils be up by 2 more? I did however bought all the lucky charms to get better rare fossils.

And, how is it possible to get 6 fossils? I've usually get 1 or 2 at each site (pickaxe, chisel, shovel [x], drill, chisel [x] - the [x] meaning fossil). What method did you use to get 6?

13. Tarazuma

Tarazuma Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Steve, as far as I can tell so far, the cowboy/girl clothes haven't improved anything, and I don't know what the stats they give are, lol.

Recca, the way I get 6 fossils is pick>chisel>shovel combination 3 times with the 300 yen tools.

14. martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    Hmm, I already have two of those tools and I can get two rocks per game. Now if I buy another 300 yen tool I can triple the amount of rocks I can get. That is kinda crazy. But good to know anyways. Thanks for sharing.

15. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    PlayStation®Home ƒIƒtƒBƒVƒƒƒ‹ƒTƒCƒg

New personal space where you can put your fossils.

Doh...you need to buy tickets to access the other side that was closed. Not sure, but it may have new fossils that you can only get from there.

(Update) It got delayed at the last minute.

16. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Wow--now thats cool. Too bad I really haven't kept up too well with collecting the fossils--I should have known it was all headed somewhere.

I bet I know someone here who will be extra happy about this space :smile::

The Unofficial Granzella The Unofficial Granzella

Nice going Tarazuma...that is awesome!

17. Tarazuma

Tarazuma Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    OOOOOOOMMMMMGGGGGG I NEED THAT MUSEUM! Damn the delay! Yes I am extra happy about that space Hopper! And WOW I am buying more tickets for that new area, I will let you all know if there are any exclusive fossils there!

18. Tarazuma

Tarazuma Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    By the way...it's 100 yen for 10 tickets...when you are up there, do NOT talk to the man sitting down and choose the top option, you will exit the scaffold and lose a ticket -_- So far I have only been getting medium fossils...very annoying..

19. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    There are only 50 fossils from the original version, correct? And if you buy any of the trays, do you add 2 more fossils? I'm a bit confused on how many there are now...

All I know is that I got 44 fossils already, and I've counted the list very carefully, which was 50. I'm confused on how the 2 was added on there. :p

And can you play the new fossil area more than once a day?

20. martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    I believe you can use the new digging site 3 times a day, using a ticket each time.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted