Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Unofficial Granzella "Southern Island Hideaway" Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KCChad, Sep 17, 2011.

1. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    I think you could be right there, I've also noticed this especially when you use the jackhammer.

2. soe3200

soe3200 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    hello guys im new here..

I saw in tht place that there are secret places but they are not open are they gonna get open some day?

3. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Thats interesting because I havent been able to do it without the rope breaking. lol After I see that I uncovered a nugget or whatever it is at the wall, I hit X (seems to be only option) and then its just back to whatever action I select until I eventually fall from the platform. How did I get out of there with the thing I've uncovered without falling?

EDIT: 2 more tries and still have never been able to turn anything in to the guy at the table. I fall every time--is it just a matter of making your selection quickly?

Ok maybe I figured this out from one of gary's posts in JP thread. The only item I have ever uncovered at the wall is what looks like a gold nugget. I cant turn anything in until I get something that looks like a fossil?

dammit I wish I could read Japanese so bad sometimes!

4. DanMW

DanMW Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I think that after you find something it gives you the option to continue digging or to quit, so if your rope is about to break choose the 2nd option and get out of there :D

5. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    I believe your right Dan XD

@Tarazuma just wondering was this the fossilized leaf you got?

Attached Files:

6. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    granzella love to release a 1000 yens worth of stuff with all new bits, im not going to bother buying it, looks like they have not thought about 50 item limit this time though and the cases are too big for tables and apartments, granzella would be great if all they didnt think about was how much money can we make out of this.

7. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    ok got it now. Thx Dan

8. Tarazuma

Tarazuma Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Sam, yes, that is the 2nd fossil I got.*

Gary, you said the fossil cases are too big, you have seen them? "Too big" is what I am looking for actually. Are they larger then say, for an easy comparison, the harbor tables? If anyone could post some pics it would be greatly appreciated.

9. xMINDBlIlURx

xMINDBlIlURx Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Like Dan done stated before I got you, after you find something..you select the second option.
    So far, I've a few items plus two fossils. The last time I tried to play, they took my turn and I couldn't because it was considering it that I had already played that day. :/

Does anyone know exactly how many rewards there is?

10. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Updated the thread with Wedding Chapel and Fossil Dig rewards. According to JP Home Wiki there might be more rings to get from the Wedding Chapel, and there's definitely more freebies from Fossil Dig, aside from the digging tool rewards I've also earned 7 rewards by taking whatever nuggets I find ingame and exchanging them at the table with the man/woman sitting there.

11. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
  12. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    CB, I see you have the Macross Concert reward on that list. That little green thing on top of your head is called "A Little Ai-kun".

It's name is Ai, which means "love". It's a baby alien creature from The anime Macross Frontier. The "kun" is a suffix which is like how we add Mr or Miss. But kun is a suffix you might use for a child you are fond of. It's the pet of the green haired girl that sang in the concert.

13. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    looking at the pictures of the trays they take four of the large fossils over two trays if thats the case if you seen size of large fossil say the half of stilobyte one it gives u a scale, it also looks like there are several of these trays with lots of smaller fossils to be won, but that means there are too many for fifty item limit personnel space, with the trays and fossils fifty two items, not sure if you display twigs and crushed cans in trays either certainly not for digging utensils so if you display every reward from relic hunt ear mark two apartments

14. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Before I forget again I got another new reward from the fossil dig, an old can.

15. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    got a twig as well lol

16. MsLiZaChan

MsLiZaChan Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    After playing the last few times, I had a total of 3 nuggets to redeem at the table. When I talked to the chap there, I had 3 options as responses. I chose the top one each time and received 3 rewards - maybe a couple fossils and the crushed can (I didn't look that closely). Afterwards, I wondered if the 2nd or 3rd responses might have redeemed more than one nugget at a time for better rewards. Anyone tried this out?

17. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I went on Wiki Japan Home, and found a list of the rewards from the fossil game:

Google Translate

18. Tarazuma

Tarazuma Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I bought the pick and the purple tag, just found out the tag is for better luck with rare items thanks to ReccaWolf's link. With the pick, I was able to get 2 fossils without the line breaking, and thanks to the lucky charm I got better fossils. I got my first 3 star minus, the family ammonite fossil.*

I am glad to see there are even large fossils, I can't wait to get the*Rhamphorhynchus fragments, and I will buy cases for them I think. I just need to figure out which cases correspond to which fossils. Is there anything about those on the wiki?

At first I was hesitant about buying in JP, but there's no way of knowing when or if this game will come to the US, and even if it does it will be months from now. I don't have that kind of patience lol. But I like this game so much (minus the twice a day thing) I'll do it all over again in the US if it does come.*

19. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Okay, these trays that I've been seeing in the mall. What do those exactly do, and what do you do with them?

20. Tarazuma

Tarazuma Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    My only guess is they have slots to display the fossils. No way of knowing which trays correspond to which fossils atm though..

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted