Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ladies Fashion Runway

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C.Birch, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    Oh those are super cute Navy! Labrat is awesome.

• Like Like x 1
    • ixarix

ixarix Prince of guides.

Ratings:
      +3 /0
      I really like your photos Navy. Very nicely done.

• Like Like x 1
      • Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
        +67 /2
        Thanks guys! I'm glad you like them. It took awhile to get all those shots. There's many I didn't include. Those are the ones I thought were the best. :)

• HeavensLightfire

Ratings:
        +2 /1
        Loving the photos!! :)

• Like Like x 1
        • Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
          Valued Member

Ratings:
          +37 /2
          Hi everyone!

For those interested I took a really quick video with not editing of the new Raver Go Go Dancers. Claire is in pink and Joanna is in Green. Now question is will Jill want the Blue one!

:)

• Like Like x 3
          • Firefly

Ratings:
            +67 /2
            Thank you so much for sharing that! I really had no clue about the dances. And this helped alot!

Big kudos to you.

• Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
            Valued Member

Ratings:
            +37 /2
            They are so cute! I simply love them. :)

• C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
            Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
            +261 /59
          • Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
            Valued Member

Ratings:
            +37 /2
            That looks awesome Carla. Now you are going to make me buy that trellace! And the flower guns – or whatever they are called – are pretty sweet!

• C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
            Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
            +261 /59
            PODI even works well in the day. The wedding item pack is nice and the cannon is just a normal item

• Firefly

Ratings:
            +67 /2
            Very nice display of the particle feature in Home!

• Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
            Valued Member

Ratings:
            +37 /2
            Good moring everyone! The Ladies Fashion Runway, Jan 16, 2011, 3:30 PM, YourPSHome.net, 1525

I really love my Raver Go Go girls from Konami. I ended up buying two with Green for Joanna and Pink for Claire. I just simply love the animations and the avatars face is cute which is refreshing. It's so nice to see Konami getting more involved with PlayStation Home. I loved their last wave of anime as well.

I'm going to try and get a photoshoot together soon on the Lockwood preview wedding items. They look really nice and I need to get the white flowers from the gift machine. Claire is a bit poor with tolkens and maybe at some point I can trade for them.

Have a look at Konami's Raver GoGo's! I've included a quick video that I made showing the animations. This is simply a raw film capture with no editing or music added. I may get around to working more on the vid at some point!

Hope you likey!

**hugs**

Joanna
            ____
            The Ladies Fashion Runway, Jan 16, 2011, 3:30 PM, YourPSHome.net, 1525

Additional images of this photoshoot are at Joanna's Photostream on Flickr.

Joanna Dark on Twitter
            Joanna Dark on Facebook
            Joanna Dark on Google Plus
            MissJoannaDark on YouTube

• Like Like x 1
            • Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
              Valued Member

Ratings:
              +37 /2
              Complete Raver Photo Set is here!

• Firefly

Ratings:
              +67 /2
              Thanks for posting, Jo! It's nice to see the faces up close. I didn't realize they did such a nice job on the sculpture of the face. Normally full bodys have kind of a dead look to their faces. But this is really cute. I like the smile!

Though I'm happy with her current look. I would love if I could make labrat's face like that.

Good work, Jo!

• Like Like x 1
              • Gojin

Gojin Shadow Assassin :P

Ratings:
                +5 /0
                Nice Go-go dancers Joanna ;) I really like the blue lol Konami did a good job. Here are some pictures of Lockwood, and Sony clothing.
                The Ladies Fashion Runway, Gojin, Jul 17, 2012, 3:56 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation(R)Home Picture 7-15-2012 5-06-44.jpg The Ladies Fashion Runway, Gojin, Jul 17, 2012, 3:56 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation(R)Home Picture 7-15-2012 5-13-43.jpg The Ladies Fashion Runway, Gojin, Jul 17, 2012, 3:56 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation(R)Home Picture 7-15-2012 5-41-03.jpg The Ladies Fashion Runway, Gojin, Jul 17, 2012, 3:56 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation(R)Home Picture 7-16-2012 3-35-21.jpg The Ladies Fashion Runway, Gojin, Jul 17, 2012, 3:56 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation(R)Home Picture 7-16-2012 3-38-31.jpg

• Like Like x 2
                • Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
                  Valued Member

Ratings:
                  +37 /2
                  Love the combo's Gojin! :) I found those crops a bit hard to match but you've done a wonderful job!

• Like Like x 1
                  • Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
                    Valued Member

Ratings:
                    +37 /2
                    Morning everyone!

I did want to get up the wedding ensembles from Lockwood. I so love their wedding gown. The bridesmaid outfit is nice as well. I've also shot a few images of the bombshell dress which in my view could be a nice bridesmaid outfit as well. I shot these images at the French Chateau with most of them taken at Stephie Rawk's personal space. Carla Birch also let me shoot some images as she was filming the content video.

I'll start with the Bridal Gown and then post the Bridesmaid fits under a separate post a bit later. Have a look. Hope you likey!

**hugs**

Joanna
                    ____
                    The Bridal Gown

And a fun video from that Carla made highlighting the wedding ensembles and reception furniture.

Joanna Dark on Twitter
                    Joanna Dark on Facebook

• Like Like x 2
                    • Gojin

Ratings:
                      +5 /0
                      Than you very much Joanna! :D I tried my hardest with them as well couldnt find alot of bottoms to go with them lol

• Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
                      Valued Member

Ratings:
                      +37 /2
                      You're welcome! I have those jeans in your shoot. I'll be copying you when I wear that top! Hope you don't mind.

And I've been busy. I love my fossil collection which is going really well. I also spent time this week decorating my Private Retreat apartment over at the Island. Sort of set it up along the lines of a fossil hunter cabin with a fossil motif. I'll get around to doing a photo shoot there at some point.

In the meantime I've been meaning to get up the Lockwood bridesmaid dress. I also shot a few images with the Bombshell dress which I think could also fit that wedding format as well. Again this was shot over at StephieRawk's French Chateau for the most part although a few images were take Carla's apartment.

Have a lookie see. I have a couple other shoots done as well which I'll get up soon too.

Hope you likey!

**hugs**

Joanna
                      ___
                      Bridesmaid Lockwood

Bombshell Dress Lockwood

Joanna Dark on Twitter
                      Joanna Dark on Facebook

• Like Like x 2
                      • Gojin

Ratings:
                        +5 /0
                        Sure Joanna! :D Also I love the combinations you did for the wedding outfits:dancingkitty:Nice pictures!

Thread Status:
                      Not open for further replies.