Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured The End - Thank you all

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C.Birch, Apr 1, 2015.

1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    Hi all,
    With PlayStation Home now officially closed i wish to personally thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the past 6 years. It's been a real fun ride and even with the bad times and the abuse we stayed strong and got stronger with each other and for that i thank you all :)

Why Home is now over, i hope the friendships you all made via it will remain strong and go on to shape the outcome of a new virtual world where the community can great stronger and make many more great memories with each other.

On closing this message i wish to stay that the site will remain here for you all, after all we and the friendships that we made are what we call HOME.

• Like Like x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
      +261 /59
      #2 C.Birch, Apr 1, 2015
      Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
      Thank You SCEA & SCEE :)
      The End - Thank you all, C.Birch, Apr 1, 2015, 8:30 AM, YourPSHome.net, png, The End.png

• C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
      +261 /59
      ありがとう SCEJ :)
      The End - Thank you all, C.Birch, Apr 1, 2015, 8:37 AM, YourPSHome.net, png, ありがとう.png

• C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
      +261 /59
      Thank you Hong Kong/Asia Home :)
      The End - Thank you all, C.Birch, Apr 1, 2015, 8:45 AM, YourPSHome.net, png, Hong Kong Thank You.png

• mad-man

mad-man Dark Jedi

Ratings:
      +47 /6
      Well, it is a good reason asia region goodbye screen only have 2 people.
      :(

They should put the money god family in the picture

• Agree Agree x 1
      • C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
        +261 /59
        I personally think Asia's is the most fitting goodbye screen, because it looks kinda more "sad" than the others.

• mad-man

mad-man Dark Jedi

Ratings:
        +47 /6
        Oh yes, not much people, most space are empty.
        some active users from other region.

• ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +89 /13
        Was really glad to see everyone one last time as PS Home avatars before the big closing and for you guys to see my personal space decked out even more for my final goodbye party. Thanks to all for coming in and meeting up at other places too. I had fun during the 6 years running, and hope to see most of you in another VR world(s) on PS4.

Keep in touch! My friend list will always be open to you! ;)

• Like Like x 2
        • HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
          +112 /7
          Thanks to everyone at YPSH and in Home who I got to know over the years for their help, info. and friendships. I would never have gotten to know so many of you (to the extent that I have anyways) if I had never used Home. Special thanks to CB for this site--it has provided invaluable Home info. and a whole lot of fun over the years. Over time, Home will fade away and a lot of the people who I met in Home will fade away, but my memories of good times and the good people I met will always be with me.

Some people don't know this, but I met my wife in EU Home and we are now living out our 'happily ever after' here in the States. I could have NEVER imagined even using a platform like Home when it started, nevermind meeting the love of my life through it. I guess it was just the right time in both of our lives, but it still makes both of shake our heads in wonderment sometimes. I still don't know how and can't believe it happened, but here we are--2 people who would most definitely have never even met each other without Home. For that, I will obviously, be forever thankful.

I know my high jinks here and in Home probably wore thin on some people, but I always like to keep my leisure time as loose as possible and sometimes that leads to goofy, weird and, dare I say, immature behavior. There's just too much in other areas of life that require being serious (and that's hard enough for me). It's just part of how I do life and I won't change, because I refuse to grow up and take every single aspect of life seriously. I'm well into my 40's now and it has gotten me this far, even though I'm sure some of you wonder how. lol

Love, peace, happiness, good health and prosperity to all of the good people who I met here.

oh wait......one more thing.....(don't think removing my favorite smiley deterred me).

The End - Thank you all, Apr 1, 2015, 8:23 AM, YourPSHome.net, 10317 The End - Thank you all, Apr 1, 2015, 8:23 AM, YourPSHome.net, 10317 The End - Thank you all, Apr 1, 2015, 8:23 AM, YourPSHome.net, 10317 The End - Thank you all, Apr 1, 2015, 8:23 AM, YourPSHome.net, 10317 The End - Thank you all, Apr 1, 2015, 8:23 AM, YourPSHome.net, 10317 :thumbup:The End - Thank you all, Apr 1, 2015, 8:23 AM, YourPSHome.net, 10317 The End - Thank you all, Apr 1, 2015, 8:23 AM, YourPSHome.net, 10317 The End - Thank you all, Apr 1, 2015, 8:23 AM, YourPSHome.net, 10317 The End - Thank you all, Apr 1, 2015, 8:23 AM, YourPSHome.net, 10317 The End - Thank you all, Apr 1, 2015, 8:23 AM, YourPSHome.net, 10317

C ya!

• Like Like x 7
          • DdarcFyre

DdarcFyre Member
            Valued Member

Ratings:
            +0 /0
            Thank you CB for posting the last minute of Home. It kinda cracks me up a bit that it just ended with an error screen, vs. a nice goodbye message, then an error screen.

I was able to sign onto Home but couldn't go to any public spaces in the past few months. Then in the last month, couldn't even get into my personal spaces. I gave up. I was able to get around in SCEJ, so I went on a photo run on Sunday night. The last thing I did was get all the sheep in the Ratchet & Clank space - I held out because I thought the sheep were cute and would occasionally go back and play the game then quit before finding the last one. I know that's odd but there ya go.

I wanted to thank you for this site and all the hard work that went into it. I spent most of my time lurking about and learned a LOT about SCEJ Home (Which was my fav) and I'll always be thankful to the community for being so helpful to one another. Everyone here made my Home experience much more rewarding, especially since I'm a shy, loner type of gal. Thanks. :cry: And a great big thank you all at YPSH for keeping this site alive.

• Like Like x 1
            • kricky31

kricky31 Rayman's #1 Fan

Ratings:
              +5 /1
              Thanks for the memories. Those of you that know me, know that I am a big music nerd. This song keeps popping into my head today.

• Like Like x 4
              • C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
                +261 /59
                Your all welcome, it really is a joy being able to share all this with you all and we will keep on going, we will not shut the community out like other sites and Sony have done.

The Home community was not some code on a PS3 it was 1000,s of real great people that is the real community so where ever we go next we will still be the same community :)

• Like Like x 2
                • mitsos

mitsos Active Member

Ratings:
                  +0 /0
                  Guys it's been a wild ride for us, the homies, im sure we all had both bad times and good times which matter most, in home. The night before psh shut down i gathered many people i didn't know, made new friends and took a memorable selfie of home. (actually it's a couple of selfies because there were a lot of people xD) Here are the pics:

The Preparation
                  The End - Thank you all, mitsos, Apr 7, 2015, 2:01 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation(R)Home Picture 31-03-2015 09-33-51.jpg
                  First Selfie
                  The End - Thank you all, mitsos, Apr 7, 2015, 2:01 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation(R)Home Picture 31-03-2015 09-43-24.jpg
                  Second Selfie
                  The End - Thank you all, mitsos, Apr 7, 2015, 2:01 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation(R)Home Picture 31-03-2015 09-44-17.jpg
                  Third Selfie
                  The End - Thank you all, mitsos, Apr 7, 2015, 2:01 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation(R)Home Picture 31-03-2015 09-46-34.jpg
                  Fourth Selfie
                  The End - Thank you all, mitsos, Apr 7, 2015, 2:01 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation(R)Home Picture 31-03-2015 09-49-39.jpg
                  Fifth Selfie
                  The End - Thank you all, mitsos, Apr 7, 2015, 2:01 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation(R)Home Picture 31-03-2015 09-51-48.jpg
                  Enjoying the Last Night on PSH
                  The End - Thank you all, mitsos, Apr 7, 2015, 2:01 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation(R)Home Picture 31-03-2015 09-57-12.jpg

• satuli

satuli Administrator

Ratings:
                  +1 /1
                  Finally found this in my recordings.. just had to upload ;(
                  -Satu

• Like Like x 1
                  Verification:
                  Draft saved Draft deleted