Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RiverCreek has joined!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kwoman32, Jan 15, 2012.

1. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    Glad you could find us RiverCreek!

Why not take a min to introduce yourself to the rest of the Your Playstation Home community, after all thats the first step of becoming part of any community :)

Dont forget if you need any help please feel free to contact us via forum PM.

2. RiverCreek

RiverCreek Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hey Kwoman:
    Wow, that was fast. :eek:mg_smilie: You must have an automatic post that goes out when people first join. Hope your having a great day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As far as introducing myself:

I am a 46 yr old female. I have a 26 yr old daughter and my first grandchild of 11 months.

I do major music festival volunteer coordination in the summers and administrative clerical work for employment. At home I do nature photography, videography and graphic design. I am creative and find the beauty in all things.

I lived in Japan when I was very young and all over the USA.

I am slightly new to Home, but learning fast and am totally addicted! I have also meet some very incredible people in Home and hope to continue to support and advertise for PS3 Home in anyway I can.

River

3. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    Welcome aboard River. Glad you got here. If you need anything just let me know.