Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSN Service Outage

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JPConway, Apr 21, 2011.

1. kurisu7885

kurisu7885 Active Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Meaning that the Xbox fanboys will gloat about this until they get tired of it.

I was one of those "I can wait" people when the outage started, but I did not think it would take THIS long, so I'm close to joining the "I wasted my money" mindset.

2. drake21734

drake21734 Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +45 /11
    Yeah it's so great they have to take their time to go on all the Sony things everywhere (like facebook) to make themselves look even less intelligent.

3. kurisu7885

kurisu7885 Active Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Well, I jsut liek ot out out "Hey, at least our Avatars do more than stand there"

4. phunky~phenom

phunky~phenom I Sing With An Accent

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hi, guys,

This article's taken from Report: Sony Put Date On Full PSN Return - PS3 News at IGN

5. kurisu7885

kurisu7885 Active Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  6. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    The FULL return has always been a month away, the PSN store was not due back this week for a start, its old news recycled so they get more hits out of the PSN situation.

7. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    People who already have plus were already promised 30 days plus days lost, so if this date is correct anyone with plus before the outage should be looking at an extra 70 days on their plus sub :)

8. kurisu7885

kurisu7885 Active Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    True. At least it'll help non plus users like me see if it'd be worth it.

9. MsLiZaChan

MsLiZaChan Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    My attitude at this point is that the network will be fixed when it's fixed. I can't be bothered reading online articles and blogs on websites that probably don't know more than anyone else. From now on, I plan to check the official PSN blog once or twice a day for any updates. Personally, I'm done commenting on the outage or speculating on the network's return. As I said, when it's back, it's back. No worries from me.

When the network does return, I'm hoping to scale back my Home-time considerably. Summer is here and I'm sure that I can find more useful ways to spend my time. This outage has made me realise how much time Home has occupied...even when it's not accessible! Quite ridiculous really. I'm certain that I will spend some time reacquainting myself with Home after the outage but it will be bumped a few notches down my list of priorities. Until then, best wishes for the remainder of this forced PSN vacation. Hope to see you all soon. :)

10. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    At this rate PSN might as well throw in the White FLAG! and call it quits... 40days is way to long just to get back on Home or on-line! This is pure Maddness on PSN Part... This is an OUTRAGE!

We will not support this kind of MADNESS!

Let ur voices be heard... TELL PSN... NOooooooo!

11. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    another gullible victim of quick and lazy news reports of people that know they local sony centres cleaner or just wanna re-word original sony statement

12. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    As i said... Tell PSN NOoooo! WE Will not wait that long... 40days is the stupid idea... Just Shut the PSN down and be done with it already...

WELL if it was up now it be ok... But 40days they can shove it!

13. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    We hear you DCS. It was fun chatting with you when we use to see each other on Home.
    I hope you find some great friends on XBox Live. Take Care buddy. (^^)//

14. JPConway

JPConway Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0

15. VampireWicked

VampireWicked No Cry Baby Cockroaches

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Seriously. Are some of you suffering from withdrawal that bad that your willing to run to XBOXLive? Wow PSN is having problems & your turning your back on them in it's hour of need. Sony is trying piece everything back together No help from hackers & try to bring back a FREE online service for gamers to enjoy with better security so this won't happen again. PSN will be up when it's up just be patient nothing we can't do anything to speed up the process anyway.

16. x__twist__x

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Well i dont know about you, but when i get up every day i STILL hope Sony has gotten the Network up. Yeah, im sad/mad/upset like everyone else but i can't wait to get back to Home and DCUO and Uncharted...

17. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I heard somewhere that it takes 4 weeks on average to break an addiction.

;D

I miss my PSN. But it's just a videogame machine (the ps3). And it's only a month. A long time if you count the minutes, I know. But, it's time to leave psn, find something else to do with my spare time, and come back when I hear it's back.

18. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    It's not much but latest from the Blog: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/10/psn-restoration-timeline-update/

I know you all want to know exactly when the services will be restored. At this time, I can’t give you an exact date, as it will likely be at least a few more days. We’re terribly sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work through this process.

19. AL2009man

AL2009man Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 /0
  20. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    -
    Days?! Days!:helpsmilie: I like a few more days! This is good, n'est-ce pas? Official? (gasping and grasping for elusive hope)

Part of me wants to turn away and say hasta la vista baby to all this. Part of me won't let that other part go.

I think this is all making me a bit loco. A bit more loco. Oh well. :book:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted