Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pretty Little Lockwood Babes

Average User Rating:
4.42857/5,
  1. formulaHT017

formulaHT017 HDG Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    #1 formulaHT017, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2014
    formulaHT017 submitted a new Showcase Item:

Pretty Little Lockwood Babes

Hello Bit**es! I'm back! Did you miss me? Sorry to disappoint you all but it's not over :) Well... aren't we busy girls dressed up in your sexy new Bodycon Dresses. Hmmm... and from Lockwood's Secret line. Oh! Speaking of secrets, all you girls have so many, don't you? I mean secrets :) Oh! is someone getting married? Now which one of you girls will get married first? I wonder, will any of you even make it to your wedding day? Let's wait and see ;) How interesting that some of your dresses have slashes already.... what a shame :( I would've wanted to help with that. By the way great touch Lockwood! Are you girls shocked? What did you think that I'm not watching all of you going around town and even dancing on tables? I'm always watching... I'm always listening... I'm always recording. Who knows, it might come in handy one day ;) But don't be scared. Killing you would be so easy and no fun. I want you all to suffer first. Now that'll be entertaining! Enjoy your secrets and your Lockwood Bodycon Dresses; at least while you can :)
    Bye Bit**es! I'll try to keep in contact more often, I know you all truly missed me :)

- A

I'd like to say thanks to my cousin Maria ( nicegirl333 ) and my awesome friend Mia ( RedAmazon66 ) for helping with this showcase. We had so much fun! All items worn are 100 % Lockwood and hope you enjoyed the showcase. Oh bye the way in picture 2 Red-Coat is in the background texting the girls. i thought it was a cute touch.

Remember: Keep shopping. Keep Home alive.
    Bye for now...

Read more about this showcase item here...

• Like Like x 1
    • kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
      Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
      +263 /52
      Great pics! Nice work!

• Like Like x 1
      • myalana

myalana New Member

Ratings:
        +0 /0
        Let me try this again... I'm a little new here.

Well aren't you the little troublemaker Miss Hope? I'm loathe to post outside the forums, but well, I felt compelled to. What an excellent showcase.

Now then...I'm rather sure that a certain other site wouldn't have posted this showcase. That's a good thing. I'd rather not read the monotonous ramblings about how "this is cumbersome" or other such drivel from...oh I better stop there (this is my first post here and all) The fact is Hope, you are one of a very few whos fits make me take notice. That combined with a unique mash-up such as the Pretty Little Liars bit above, is refreshing and appreciated.

Keep doing what you're doing Hope and remember..."stirring the pot" a little can be a good thing.