Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Peakvox Monsters

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Turbo Tom, Jul 9, 2013.

1. MiGaZ

MiGaZ Member

Ratings:
    +5 /0
    Ok, thanks for the hints! I guess I focus on leveling up the zombies next and try to solve more of my single-missions. So far I have done 61% of the missions and I have only the blue 50k-sword. I still miss some pets from succubi and ninjas but I always have problems to get the high-level-ingredients, especially the new ones. Don't have even one of them yet... *sigh* Still a lot of work ahead...

2. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I beat the paladin (ninja) and the other knight using Fran-chan after bulking her up. The hardest missions you'll need a SS pet or unlock Dr. Hibiki pet and have her bulk up too.

3. MiGaZ

MiGaZ Member

Ratings:
    +5 /0
    Got 2 Halloween-handitems today for 10000 pts - a trick-or-treat-stick and a coffin (both items you carry on your back)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • amaya_nacchi

Ratings:
      +0 /0
      #44 amaya_nacchi, Oct 23, 2013
      Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
      is the fan for the Shrine Maiden monster in the monster points exchange shop once it's unlocked? and if it is, does anyone know many points it costs?
      also, how many mission do you need to solo to unlock the fan? (I want that Shrine Maiden monster so bad lol! :p

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      I think it's around 60,000 points and it's in the Monster exchange point shop. You need to make all 10 of the first generation pets from sheep to zombies. The solo missions unlock once you have evolved your pet to your B or A/S/SS pet. Then you need to beat them.

• Like Like x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • amaya_nacchi

Ratings:
        +0 /0
        okay, thank you again Recca :)

• Kindle

Kindle Senior Horde

Ratings:
        +9 /1
        Amaya can you post a picture of the Shrine Maiden pet that you want? There are several Ayakashi which are cute. (If possible please tell me what that name "Ayakashi" or 妖 means other than the word "demon"...) Thanks

Also I am very confused... if someone could explain the mission requirements for unlocking the "Dragoon" type pet series ドラグーン種.

AYAKASHI species 妖種 unlock:
        Trade in 50000 exchange points for 芭蕉扇 Basho Plantain Fan (手 hand item)

How to get: Defeat all 1st generation Bosses in the 10 solo pet missions – from T-Rexes to Zombies

DRAGOON species ドラグーン種 unlock:
        Trade in 60000 exchange points for ブラッディリヴァイバー Bloody Revival Bar (手 hand item)

How to get: Defeat ???? Bosses in ??? missions

To get the Bloody Revival Swords, (sorry mistranslated), I don't know which pets need to be trained, to defeat what specific Nightmare mission bosses??

• amaya_nacchi

Ratings:
        +0 /0
        as far as I know Ayakashi is like the word Youkai (Japanese folklore monsters)

wikipedia says; "Ayakashi; the collective name for yōkai that appear above water"

whereas Akuma means Demon/Devil I think it can also mean Nightmare.

Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the Shrine Maiden pet, the person who had it was there and gone so I didn't get the chance to use the in game camera :(

• Like Like x 1
        • ReccaWolf

Ratings:
          +89 /13
          For the Dragoon one, you're gonna need to get all of the special newer pets made in L Project - Knight, Paladin, Ayakashi, and Succubus. Then, you'll need to find the NPC Succubus up on the marble stone roofs near a torch to open quests for their solo missions, which means you need to have them level up to an A or SS and get them powered-up and beat them solo. Once you've completed that, you should have unlocked the sword to open up Dragoon pets in L Project.

For Hibiki, you're gonna need to buy a 99,999 item and show it to her (talk to her is one of the menu options in L Project). She will open up a quest for you. Luckily, this one can let 3 more friends okay to beat her. Once you have done so, you'll open up two 99,999 items, one you show to Hibiki to cultivate her in L Project and the other lets your pet increase in levels more (up to 45). To have her in Monster though, you need to have unlocked everyone, and she only has 3 levels to level up and is the best and strongest pet in the game.

• Informative Informative x 2
          Verification:
          Draft saved Draft deleted