Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Orson, Elves In The Workshop

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Adrian, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Scotish-Heritage

Ratings:
    +7 /1
    i complete it once and leave it at that. too much of a pain to even to do it day after day, even though it is part of the Daily Challenges. had a grand old time running/hiding from the elf, cursing him out when he was directly on top of the present i needed to get and when he showed up out of nowhere to 'kick me out and restart the objective'. jerk. no card for you Mr Grinch Elf.

anywho, i'm in need of access to the second objective for Orson on my alternate NA account, BladeKitten.

2. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    #22 HOPPER_34, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
    If you access Orson's throne room through the Hub you have the option to play any of the 4 chapters now, including the last one called "The Crossing". The reward for the last one is a Magical Christmas 2013 picture frame and you get 3 stone plaques for completing the previous 3 chapters. (thx TSUNADE1224)

Hope everyone has happy and safe Holidays.

Orson, Elves In The Workshop, Dec 16, 2013, 4:40 PM, YourPSHome.net, 9243

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Scotish-Heritage

Ratings:
      +7 /1
      3 Stone Plaques, Heart of Ice trophy, perfect present!, elves workbench, christmas event concept picture frame

and a Partridge in a pear tree!:MerryXmas:

• Like Like x 1
      Verification:
      Draft saved Draft deleted