Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Piece General Discussion, Anything related to One Piece

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by VampireWicked, Aug 23, 2011.

1. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I just started watching One Piece again, and I have to say it's as entertaing as I remember it to be, with lots of action! Any ways I would like to post another character, that not only looks cool, but is really powerful, Hawkeye Mihawk!!

Attached Files:

2. VampireWicked

VampireWicked No Cry Baby Cockroaches

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yea he's cool. isn't he one of the warlords or something ?
    Have you read the One Peice manga ? How close is the anime to the manga?

3. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I haven't read the manga at all, but I do know that the anime and manga are relatively the same, but there are some differences!

4. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I was told the anime is still going with added episodes because the creator likes it so much. From what i've heard & a few clips i've seen LIKE WOW they've evolved LIKE WOW.

5. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I think that's awesome, I know if I was One Piece's creator, I'd feel the same way!! It's a great anime, as it invokes the emotion of it's audience! (i.e happy, sad, etc...) The new episode's huh? lol I can't wait to see them!

6. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Me either lol. there's over 500 episodes & i'm only on episode 62 lol.

None One Piece related, have you seen the three full length Gundam movies i posted in the Anime News thread ?
    All full length Gundam movies.

7. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    No, I haven't, I'll check them out though! I didn't know you were into Gundam! (Still kind of off topic) I really only like Gundam Wing and G Gundam! to be honest!

8. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'm not into it much either lol. I like the action but then it starts getting political & they just blah blah your Gundam blah blah the people blah blah blah *click* It's hard to find a Gundam where it's more action lol that's why i love One Peice.

9. yokokoroma

yokokoroma Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    lol I see, yeah Gundam does tend to be politically orientated! Yeah I suppose that's why I like G Gundam so much! Yeah, definitely, if action is what you want in an anime One Piece is action packed!

10. teriyaki_soba

teriyaki_soba Sandwich~

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    I've just started watching some of the latest episodes, dunno if it helps but from what I've seen the anime and manga are as close as any other anime out there ie. Naruto, Bleach, etc. The anime follows the manga pretty well and in this case for One Piece from what I saw it added a bit more additional information not included in the manga.

I'm pretty sure there are filler episodes sprinkled somewhere in the series but, meh. They usually exist in anime anyways.

11. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    That's pretty good then :)

12. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Feel Free To Add Any One Piece Pics You Like

One Piece General Discussion, Anything related to One Piece, Aug 23, 2011, 4:19 PM, YourPSHome.net, 4068
    Cool One Piece pictures you can find :demonangel:

13. teriyaki_soba

teriyaki_soba Sandwich~

Ratings:
    +1 /0
    Any you say? lol I think my image may spoil stuff for those not following the manga. xD So should I neglect the image?

14. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    lol yea since people are starting to get back into it again. It sucks that we have to catch up but it's enjoyable to us to go in not knowing what happens next.......sorry

15. VampireWicked

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    One Piece Bento Book On Sale Monday

One Piece General Discussion, Anything related to One Piece, Aug 23, 2011, 4:19 PM, YourPSHome.net, 4068
    I'm going to refrain from making puns about having just "one piece" [of?whatever it is your tummy desires] for lunch and simply let everyone know there is a book of One Piececharacter bento recipes going on sale on Monday*in Japan.*
    Published by Shueisha, ONE PIECE Kaizoku Kyara Bentou BOOK("ONE PIECE Pirate Character Bento BOOK") comes as part of a kit containing character molds, stencils for rice seasoning, pirate flag picks?in all, not just one, but ten pieces of special equipment for 1,380 yen or about $18.
    In addition to themed box lunches such as "Pirate King Bento" and "Chopper Bento," there are dessert recipes including muffins, roll cakes, and "Zoro and Sanji Reconciliation Cookies." The designs are by akinoichigo, whose cute blog is over
    :demonangel: CLICK THE LINK 4 MORE :demonangel:
    One Piece Bento Book On Sale Monday

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted