Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noon Downtown Coming From Granzella – Awesome!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Joanna, Dec 14, 2011.

1. martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    So wait, you know -men- that would give you ear rings, tissues and cup cakes? I think thats a lot more creepy.

Yui is a (Japanese) woman. And the only gift that's odd are the earings. I think the tissue reward refers back to the bloodly nose reward. "You still get bloody noses? Here, take this.", is what I take from it. As for the workout bars, well after eating all of her snacks you'll need to burn off that fat somehow. lol

On the other hand.... getting a Dear John letter from a woman you aren't even dating is kinda creepy....

2. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    So wait, you know -men- that would give you ear rings, tissues and cup cakes? I think thats a lot more creepy.

Yui is a (Japanese) woman. And the only gift that's odd are the earings. I think the tissue reward refers back to the bloodly nose reward. "You still get bloody noses? Here, take this.", is what I take from it. As for the workout bars, well after eating all of her snacks you'll need to burn off that fat somehow. lol

On the other hand.... getting a Dear John letter from a woman you aren't even dating is kinda creepy....[/QUOTE] i hate to tell you this but shes not a real person, bet she was programmed by a man though, and if was an avatar, law of home averages says one of us would have a cross dresser lol

3. martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    ... man... *sigh*...

I don't think anyone thought she was a real person.

Sure, she was more then likely programmed by a guy simply because there are surely more male programmers out there then female. But being a male wouldn't be a requirement to program her.

"and if was an avatar-" But she's not. She's an NPC controlled by a program.

Also, Yui doesn indeed give you a Dear John letter. A rather long one at that. Since she was simply your neighbor, such a long letter (or heck, a letter at all) with romantic music playing the backgound was creepy to me.

The letter(s) are actually two rewards; one apartment item, and crumpled letter as a hand item.

4. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    you take life too seriously its a ps3 lol

5. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Rewards are rewards, so let's just drop the subject already. :p

I want to ask if the tutorial serving games (the yellow/green sign ones) at the bar, oden, and restaurant help you get promotions too, like the statue under the bridge?

6. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    awww another person upset that yui leaves u lol, plenty more fish in the sea mate and other cliches

7. ixarix

ixarix Prince of guides.

Ratings:
    +3 /0
    Lately, I've been getting the same routine from Yui. She's asks me something and I get three choices to respond to. I've been picking the first one, and it just winds-up repeating the same question over and over. Eventually I give up and choose one of the other two responses and the conversation ends. It's been the same routine for a about a week now, and I haven't gotten anything from her in a long time. Is it possible I'm doing something wrong, or should I just be patient?

8. stevev363

stevev363 Milkshake Maven XD

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Nope, now she dissapears for a while. It's been a week or so now since I've seen her myself and I'm getting worried, more that the space needs to be updated since everything else is not working besides the bathroom games. Are we waiting for the other spaces to be updated before this gets one? :whip: I hope they are almost ready because I am!

9. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Faga did say GZ will eventually give the space an update that'll give us how much serves are needed to level up. Not sure if it'll open up more stuff like the guys guarding the bar and salon. I'm not sure when though, but really, serving for too long and not knowing when my promotion will come up is killing me. :p

@ Faga: Have they decided on when they'll bring the update to Downtown?

10. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    From what I know, it seems they have plans on updating the space in May, but I'm not sure if it's a major update or just a minor one that just fixes bugs.

11. ixarix

ixarix Prince of guides.

Ratings:
    +3 /0
    Well, it's good to know the bathroom still works.

12. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Does anyone have any clue as to how many promotions for dancing in the bar on stage there are? I've been parking there but I'm not sure how many there may be. :confused1:

13. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Should be 10, but I heard some people aren't getting them either. Maybe it had to do with more hours accumulating.

I hope that when the update comes, I know of one issue that I can think of, and I hope they can fix it: It's the power up drink and seeing yourself in blue flames. The one I'm talking about from that is that once your power is gone, the blue flames should to, but it stays on and it kinda confuses newer players that are coming to you, thinking you'll give away bonus happy points - even after staying on for longer hours waiting for customers to come to you or finishing up a certain round of serves. :p

14. Meg Louis-Charles Halloran

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Is there any chance that Downtown will be brought to N.A.?

15. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    For sure this will get to the US, Granzella is making a global entrance albeit a slow one due to the fact that everything is still being worked on and tested in JP.
    I'm sure by this time next year US Home will be full of bunny costumes and gold wedding suits. :teehee:

16. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    only problem is, drinking, eu and na have sparkling lemonade that looks like champagne, for it to be released they are going to have to overcome drinking laws or redo the drinks, doubt eu will get bunny suits as already had several outfits not released due to censorship. Still need so much granzella stuff to be released

17. Meg Louis-Charles Halloran

Ratings:
    +0 /0

Cool!!:carla:

18. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    The Dancing promotions are working, the numbers skip around so I'm not sure weather they are based on time spent dancing or how many people you dance with in the space. Also a friend says that people are going into the VIP rooms, maybe these are accessed by fully leveling up at the serving areas?!?! anyone know what to do in the apt now? the door seems to be showing me a small message when I check a selection but no noises anymore. The options for the man in the window are different also so I'm wondering what to do next with this too. Wiki is not updating for these spaces yet so if anyone has any success please post. :unsure:

19. stevev363

Ratings:
    +12 /0
    Got all of the Promotion certificates last night I think, the last one has no number and they are not in a sequence of 10 like the others.
    I had a group of friends go dancing and it popped up right away. :dnc5: I stopped serving in Neon as soon as I hit level 5 on all of the serving areas but I'll be ready to jump back at it as soon as I tackle a little bit of the Ninja space. :drool:

20. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I got 3 rewards from the dancing after logging back on. Seems I got level 3, 4, and another that's not numbered. Maybe it says, "Dancing Master" along those lines, but both are in kanji I don't understand. :p

Do they go up to 5 or up to 10? I'm confused. :p

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted