Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Granzella New This Week From Granzella Worldwide - 3-20-13

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Mar 19, 2013.

1. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    New this week in NA, EU, Asia and Japan :

New This Week From Granzella Worldwide - 3-20-13, kwoman32, Mar 19, 2013, 3:57 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 20130320_TaishoNostalgia.jpg

The Taisho-era Student Uniforms. Clothes that embody the romance of the Taisho era. These retro school uniforms blend Japanese and Western styles.

For women, the 5 piece set includes a hairstyle, Taisho-era Student Clothes & Hakama, Taisho-era Student Boots, and a Locomotion - Taisho-era Student Umbrella. When using this locomotion umbrella, you can walk while holding it.

For men, the 3 piece set includes Taisho-era Student Cap, Taisho-era Student Clothes & Cloak, and Taisho-era Student Shoes. Locomotion - Taisho-era Student Movement is perfect for these outfits providing waiting and running motions.

Taisho-era Student Cloak Outfit Set (Black, Men)
    Black, White, Brown

Taisho-era Student Hakama Outfit Set (Peach/Red, Women)
    Peach/Red, Yellow/Green,Light Blue/Black

Taisho era locomotion, the Penny-farthing. A perfect match for the Taisho era school uniforms. The large front wheel and the small rear wheel creates a unique atmosphere. Of course, you can press the  button to accelerate.

Locomotion - Penny-farthing

Locomotion - Taisho-era Student Movement Free

New this week in NA :

NOTE FOR NA : Glittering Sands Beach Update coming this week. Now you’ll have a wider area too swim in. And off the coast you will see a small island showing up out of nowhere. When you swim with the swimming float, inner tube, or shark/ dolphin suit, you will be able to swim beyond the buoys! Also, rumor has it that there is a gift on the island.

New This Week From Granzella Worldwide - 3-20-13, kwoman32, Mar 19, 2013, 3:57 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 20130320_SharkDolphin.jpg

The Shark Suit and Dolphin Suit. By wearing these costumes in the Glittering Sands Beach lounge you can scare other swimmers as a shark, or enjoy doing acrobatic jumps as a dolphin.

The Dolphin Suit is available in both aqua and pink, and the Shark Suit is available in both blue and pink. The set includes shark and dolphin fins to wear on your hands and more. Additionally, when you swim with these suits, the Swimming Float, or Inner Tube at the Glittering Sands Beach you'll have a wider area to swim in! Rumor has it that there's a gift on the small island off the coast...

Dolphin Suit Set (2Colors, Men & Women)
    Aqua & White,Pink & White

Shark Suit Set (2Colors, Men & Women)
    Blue & White, Pink & White

New this week in EU :

New This Week From Granzella Worldwide - 3-20-13, kwoman32, Mar 19, 2013, 3:57 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 20130320_capybara.jpg

New portable item set, the Capybara - Carefree parent-child set. The world's largest rodent is now available as a portable item. Included in the set are the small Capybara - Lively running child, the large Capybara - Easygoing, and the Capybara - Harmonious Parent and Child featuring a pup sleeping on its parent's back.

Laid-back Capybara Parent and Child Set

New This Week From Granzella Worldwide - 3-20-13, kwoman32, Mar 19, 2013, 3:57 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 20130320_SchoolUniformJacketWhite.jpg

The new white School Uniforms and Cheer Squad Uniforms. Jackets and Trousers are available in 2 types, ordinary student and cheering squad. The lineup also includes shoes and a student cap. Available for both men and women.

School Uniform Jacket White

School Uniform Trousers White

School Uniform Shoes and Socks White

Cheer Squad Long Uniform Jacket White + Red Armband

Cheer Squad Uniform TrousersWhite + Blue Belt

New This Week From Granzella Worldwide - 3-20-13, kwoman32, Mar 19, 2013, 3:57 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 20130320_sukajan2.jpg

New colors and patterns for the Embroidered Jacket series. Flashy decorative embroidery on the back of the Embroidered Jacket. Adding to the existing silver and gold, the new variations include black, pink, red, green, and blue. Available for both men and women.

Embroidered Jacket, Set of 7 (Thunder Spirits)

• Like Like x 1
    • C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
      +261 /59
      The dolphins are fun, i got one last week in other region. Look good when in the water and the jump works well. The rest im not to sure on, the bike might look good for new pottermore space.

• Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
      Valued Member

Ratings:
      +37 /2
      I think I prefer the dolphins too. I got to see both of them when I visited Brock earlier this morning. Kind of cute.

• drake21734

drake21734 Administrator

Ratings:
      +45 /11
      Giant old old old school bike might be fun lol.

• SpeakingMouse

Ratings:
      +0 /0
      About the dolphin and shark, I bought both of them in EU last week and like to tell you the following :
      You should wear the costume prior to go in the water because the selection you make in the menu will just gives you the locomotion but not put automatically the costume.
      In the videos, the dolphin looks quite realistic but when I use it, it keeps his tail raised up just like you can see in the pictures of avatars standing with the costume on. I saw another user wearing the dolphin costume in the water and the tail was not raised but the person did not tell me where it came from. It might seems strange but if you like both costumes like I do, you can buy just one first and see it for yourself.

Verification:
    Draft saved Draft deleted