Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Slupree Promo

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SoulBladeNG, Jan 1, 2011.

1. oFelipeNFo

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Does anyone have a spare Killzone 3 Dynamic Theme?

2. Opt1mus_

Opt1mus_ Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    OMG That would be awesome

3. Smack

Smack The Realm Of AnarchY

Ratings:
    +3 /0
    Check your private messages on this site 0pt i sent the codes..

4. ntn.drake

ntn.drake Weinbah

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I have 2 points on slurpee, can you send me this code too, please. I want Killzone 3 dynamic theme, but I cant buy Slurpee in my country. Thanks

5. Art_of_Ronin

Art_of_Ronin Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Was wondering if anyone can help me to get the Slurpee Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack that worth 10 points. I have an account which still has 8 points on it if anyone need 2 points prizes or the 6 points Killzone 3 Dynamic Theme? Let me know and we shall make a trade for it to help each other getting the needed Slurpee point prizes. Thank you and please. :3

EDIT: As well if anyone can help out ReccaWolf with a Slurpee KZ3 Dynamic Theme that would be great. My available spare account 8 point may not be much, but am willing to help Recca if anyone need one 2 point prize from Slurpee to deduct from my 8 points and my final 6 points is for anyone with "1 to 1" KZ3 Dynamic Theme for KZ3 Retro Map Pack trade. Thank you.

6. SoulBladeNG

SoulBladeNG playstation fanboy

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Art i can help a brother out :p i'll give you what you want for the killzone 3 dynamic theme

7. Art_of_Ronin

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    If you are able to get Slurpee KZ3 Retro Map Pack (worth at 10 points) for 6 points Slurpee KZ3 Dynamic Theme that would be terrific. Am looking for "1 to 1" trade. PM me via PS3 with the code and am online at the moment playing KZ3. I will check YPSH Slurpee thread or my YPSH PM for Slurpee KZ3 Retro Map Pack code. Once I receive the Slurpee KZ3 Retro Map Pack code and works, I will redeem my 8 points for the 6 points Slurpee KZ3 Dynamic Theme to close the trade off. Thank you for reply back Soul.

8. Digital-Nitrate

Digital-Nitrate Jetsetter Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    So this is where some of my old PS Homies are hanging out.... BTW Carla, this is a great site you have made. Joanna was kind enough to tell me about your site a few months ago as a great resource for tips and guides on racing dolphies. For someone like me who finds it harder and harder to make time to hang out in Home, your site helps remind me of all the fun stuff I am missing... like these darn Slurpee promos.

Speaking of which, I missed out on the universal codes, but if anyone has some extra points or redeemable codes I would be very grateful, thanks!!!

9. Smack

Smack The Realm Of AnarchY

Ratings:
    +3 /0
    Which items are you wanting for digital..

10. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Thanks, Art, for helping me. I got no points, but surprised to learn about the new dynamic Killzone 3 theme - I just had to get it. For anyone that has a 7-11 near you, let me know if you got the code for the theme or send 6 points worth to slurpee for my account.

11. ashallond

ashallond Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'm short points for the LBP 2 dynamic theme, and what is the KZ mini pack for LBP? just an outfit, or is it some levels as well? I can get the 4 Home items, but I guess those two items are all that I want.

That and maybe the strategy guide, but that's sort of the...'ehh, if only' item.

Any help with slurpee codes would be appreciated.

12. Art_of_Ronin

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    If anyone need a Slurpee Killzone 3 Retro Map pack code, here it is. Not sure if still usable, but do give it a try. Thank you. :)

RQKD-NANG-D69C

If it doesn't work, just disregard it and if is redeem by you please post and indicate that this code is taken by you. Thank you.

- Slurpee Killzone 3 Retro Map pack code is courtesy by SoulBladeNG due to duplicate request for trade of the same Retro Map pack I already have when code is checked prior before submitting to redeem it from online PSN Store.

13. croman

croman Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    If anybody can help me out, Id like an LBP 2 backpack and a Slurpee Machine. They are both worth 2 points so I would need 4 points total.

Any help would be appreciated as Ive read that the last day to get these items is February 28. So I only have one more day. Hopefully somebody can help me out.

14. Vaio

Vaio Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I can help you if you still need them...?

15. croman

croman Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yeah I still need the code. But now I only need 2 points. Another member just hooked me up with the slurpee machine. So all I want now is the LBP 2 backpack. So I only need 2 points. Your help would be appreciated.

16. Vaio

Vaio Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Sure. I'll PM code to you.

17. salah

salah Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    countries who sell slurpees
    how about borrowing the slurpee cans from the seller for free and put the codes here lol :p

18. wykin2

wykin2 Wykin2

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Can anyone hook me up with the codes for the slurpee machines and cups? I don't have 7-11's here that do the promotions. All we have at ours are icees.

19. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I will PM you a code for the machines and cups. Welcome to the forums. There are no 7-11's in my State. Many of us use the multi-use codes before they expired a week or 2 ago. If I had know that there would be so many that joined this promo a week late I would have made multiple slurpee accounts and we could share thousands of codes. :3 I will PM you as soon as I collect the code. 3 minutes?

Oops. Give me a few minutes. It's saying I have zero points on two accounts. :O I'll get it. :/

20. oldcatsrock

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    2 Slurpee codes
    TPSZ-WNHK-TKRF
    WCPX-QLTK-CWDG

Also if any one wants the KZ2 pack for LBP2 I have an extra.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted