Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Official US Forums, have your say.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by C.Birch, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Kitty_Pyra

Kitty_Pyra Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Logon screen with master account username/password is how i talk(ed) on the forums...

and I thought the TOS says you can only have 1 master.. >.>

If I made another it would probably give mohawk more fuel to give me hell

2. crow6828

crow6828 i'm not crazy really

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    i wonder kitty if you use eu or jp account info if that that would be considered a master account or sub?? i know i can use my na account to get on the eu forums. although if your eu and jp account have close to same name that the na does then it wouldn't matter lol.

3. Kitty_Pyra

Kitty_Pyra Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    hmm.. honestly I appreciate the advice on logging in.

But other than the random posts to the HOME section I was already on burnout with it. (IE mohawks lies, the color scheme, the lack of communication between mods and community on what if anything going to fix, etc, etc).

I was going to offically post in the HOME section I was going to make another area my home.. but i did plan to randomly and rarely post on their if needed..

Im not going to try things that might risk my HOME access

:rolleyes: After all.. Carla's place is nice and like the trim on the sides it has 'alot of room to grow'

:) Im content here.. maybe I should make a SIG again ...

4. crow6828

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    i understand how you feel :). i just wish i would have registered here sooner instead of just being a guest for so long lol.

5. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I agree, this is a much better site. I'm okay with the white background for it isn't blinding, and the posting options are simple and much more reliable. You have no idea how many times I would go to post on the PS Forums and after writing a lengthy post, it wouldn't go up due to a posting error :mad: I hate to encourage using another forum other than the official ones but....Jive and how the moderators are working the site now, they're making it very difficult to give them praise and a reason why you should go there...

6. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    We need to support both sites. We need to insure that they fix what they've done there. If all the serious users leave it'll be a shame. I for one will spend time here and at Playstation.com.

**hugs**

Joanna

7. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I haven't left quite yet, I'm still apart of the community, I'm just not as active is all as I use to be :p

8. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    I know and I was **happy** to see you post in The Ladies Fashion Runway earlier today!

:)

9. crow6828

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    lol that is just to funny the most simplest thing is so hard there. i mean how can you have a forum if people have a hard time posting??? as far as the mods i think the reason there are so many problem with is they are home mods from what i have gathered. so they are not use working the forums but they seem to be trying to hard to compensate for there inexperience.

10. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'll have to start posting there more if it does, just for you Jo :p

11. Kitty_Pyra

Kitty_Pyra Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0

Joanna its been 3weeks since the change...
    They have not changed or done like they promised 'offer theme' options, word filter still set too high, mohawk's policy enforcement of 'guilty till proven innocent', lack of code sharing, etc..

I think it was ILOVEPLAYSTATION who said point of fact.. 'give them a month' to fix things.. they still cant get the browser issue fully fixed!

And the still 'mystery' of how a certain thread got killed by moderator control's but "didnt" get killed by moderators... etc..

Its sounding like rolling a boulder up a steep hill.. if in a month they cant do theme fix's and word filter updates..

Well you figure the mods work a normal 8hr shift.. so the question is 'wth are they doing' with their time...

Carla, wooly, and others have proven its beyond easy to make changes to any forum settings...but still the issues persist.. :(

And HOME team trying to sell the forums via the Message of the Day..
    Still says where the forums have gone too..

I noticed already more new threads about forum disatisfaction are appearing in the Support section of the board and NOT via new forum feedback..

1st time users are being turned off for the most part...and its just sadly not stopping.

P.S

Joanna you do a wonderful job of supporting HOME with all your heart!

You've proven more than once how loyal you are to it.. and thats what truly matters.

If sony and the mods cant support the forums for the community... there is only so much you can do.

You are human!!

All the community can do is either adjust to accept what Sony is given them, move to new sites, etc.

And personally i took offense to some of the posters who insulted those who moved on to other places... its their choice.. and people have to respect that...

12. crow6828

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    jo i would be glad to post on the ps forum even with all the problems they are having if . but cause i can only have my ps3 to get on the web right now i can't. it is funny thought that when lithum made there changes i could sign in but could not read any threads and now i can read the threads but can't sign in lol.

13. Joanna

Joanna Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +37 /2
    LoL so which is better? Hee hee.

If you can find humor in life it's a sad state of affairs. Almost as bad as trying to understand what is going on at PlayStation.com :p

14. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    The official forums no longer work from my phone, so my posting there is now limited to night times only.

15. crow6828

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    lol i just wish they would go back to the old old lithum forums there that way i could sign in and post lol. but atleast i can read post there now even though there is not many people there that are posting.

16. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    How well is this forum working on the PS3?

17. crow6828

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    well it is a little slow but that is cause of the ps3 browser has not been updated in mon.... errr ye.... ever lol. other than that the site works great :). shoot i was coming here for awhile to see all the new reward stuff in home before i registered and part of the reason i did sign up is cause the site works so well on my ps3. puls i started to see faces from the ps forums starting to show up here too lol :)

18. nightwalker1

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'm sorry I haven't posted in the runway but the whole site is a mess. Half the time I can't access anything. And after reading this thread I don't want to deal with a place where people are being messed with. Not to mention posts being deleted and the so called mistake of deleting the Runway. I hope it doesn't make me seem like i'm not serious or that I'm a quitter. I'm like the cat who feels the earthquake coming.

@Chad: Yeah I know what you mean about the errors. That's why I started writing my replies in Word then copy and pasting for the site. That way I didn't have to rewrite something that may have taken some time to write.

19. crow6828

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    i just thought would let you guys know ( if you don't already ) they have 4 polls in the ps forums. they are about the mansion first floor, the new cats, bomerman addition and dragons lair space. they will only be up till the 14th of this month though.

20. KCChad

KCChad Trophy Junkie

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    After reading a nice long reply made by Amir29 on the forums (definitely worth the read), I think I'm about officially done there until something is changed. Getting warnings for trying to be helpful on a forum that is currently in such a stage of disgrace that they need ANY help that they can get? Have they truly stooped down that low to giving warnings/bans for doing services for the community? And now apparently forum bans can lead to PSN bans as well? Since when has this taken into effect?

Fact of the matter is, the moderators and Jive are breaking apart the community that Lithium had brought together. Until something is done, they can do without my input. I can't risk a ban for trying to be helpful.

If anyone is interested in reading the post, here's a link
    http://community.us.playstation.com/message/30867821#30867821

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted