Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Developer nDreams

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jun 6, 2012.

1. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    I'm sure many will like the Locomotion items today, many have been asking for that type of item within home.

Not one for the bling stuff myself, but they will always be people that will pay more for that type of content, it's the same as them that will always buy quick access packs for full games and so on. The best thing about Home is the fact you can still enjoy it without having to buy anything you don't like.

So to me it's a case of each to there own and if people are happy paying more for an gold color then let them, long as home still as a good range of normal content, that's the main thing, and if people happen to buy gold stuff then look at it this way, them people are helping 3rd party's fund the making of other items and spaces for you.

2. IggyMonster45

IggyMonster45 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    You know what would get me motivated to buy into the Apartment Packs, if they had a Sodium styled pack. I'm such a geek for the Sodium styled things. Love em!! Also what about a male version of Vickie, or a Sodium 3 space?!!

3. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    That would not happen because Lockwood make Sodium and not nDreams Iggy :)

4. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I really enjoy being able to move faster. That was something that was bothering me alot in Home. I would play a game and get used to moving alot faster. And come into Home and be stuck running in invisible molasses all the time.

But I think the running animation does need a little fine tuning. Right now the distance the avatar is bouncing up and down is HUGE compared to the distance forward the avatar is moving. It looks a bit dorky. LOL. But if you can reduce the vertical bouncing up and down, the run will be MUCH better. It will feel better, look better. And probably sell better. Well, it will probably sell cause people want to move faster. But I think customers will be alot happier.

:)

• Like Like x 1
    • ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +89 /13
      Just a word up on the blimps: the XP bonus after purchasing is a one-time only thing, and not an everyday bonus, so choose wisely when you buy them at any certain point if you're going to reach 100.

• sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +90 /0
      It's been a while now and since Halloween is on the doorstep, is there any news you can share on Savage Manor Joey?
      nDreams, Jun 6, 2012, 5:54 PM, YourPSHome.net, 6963
      nDreams, Jun 6, 2012, 5:54 PM, YourPSHome.net, 6963

• Like Like x 1
      • nDreams_Joey

nDreams_Joey nDreamer
        Developer

Ratings:
        +7 /0
        Hey Sam,

You won't have to wait long for an update on that :)

• Like Like x 1
        • sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
          +90 /0
          That was kind of the answer I was hoping for. :p
          Cheers Joey

• darkan12-nl

darkan12-nl Well-Known Member
          Valued Member

Ratings:
          +50 /0
          nDreams, darkan12-nl, Oct 10, 2012, 4:32 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, original.jpg

Looks pretty cool too :eek:

• sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
          +90 /0
          Here's the wings nDream's will be releasing next week

• Like Like x 1
          • darkan12-nl

Valued Member

Ratings:
            +50 /0
            So, Pricing for these...

Exotic - $3.49
            The Angel - $3.49
            The Dark Angel - $3.49
            The Shadow Demon - $3.49
            The Crimson Demon - $3.49
            The Picnic Demon - $3.49

And the Gold Ones......

The Golden Angel - $3.49
            The Golden Demon - $3.49

• Like Like x 2
            • Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
              Valued Member

Ratings:
              +44 /10
              Seems to be a problem getting new riddles to appear at the Savage Manor, after deleting cache I got the 2nd riddle today, hopefully I won't have to keep doing this every day.

• Like Like x 1
              • martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
                +10 /0
                So... with Halloween coming up, now would be a perfect time to release a nighttime sky background for Blueprint Home. Or if that's not possible to create and sell by Halloween, how about giving away a free totally black sky? No stars, no moon, no clouds. Something like that should be very simple to pull off.

Or even easier, just make totally black wall, floor, and ceiling textures. Think how how much better a maze could be if the guest had to rely on the host's placement of lamp items to find the exit?

Anyways I noticed the Asian styled building in Aurora. Could the person/people who modeled it be put on the Blueprint team so we may finally get some Edo era buildings? I, as well as many other people I'm sure, would buy it as soon as it was available.

Anyways keep up the good work.

• darkan12-nl

Valued Member

Ratings:
                +50 /0

The Street Moves Outfit collection allowed you to try out some different dances in a different guise. Now you are able to pick up some of these fully motion captured Dance Moves and use them with whatever avatar you want! With two male and two female packs available it's time to try out some new moves in Home.

• Like Like x 2
                • Informative Informative x 1
                • Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
                  +67 /2
                  That's a long overdue item in Home!! I'm glad they made a new dance move item. I've been waiting for it to arrive for years!

Now we have to see how it looks. It looked nice in the preview video. But we have to see the whole dance to see if it justifies the cost, which I'm expecting not to be cheap.

I'm also expecting other developers to be making dance moves. So let's see who will be the best after a week or two.

:)

• ntn.drake

ntn.drake Weinbah

Ratings:
                  +0 /0
                  I think the same - running animation need a little fine tunning. If you press square for running you can't move right stick and you stop running every time if you need to turn, why not replace the running square with L3 when you move

• K_Flynn1982

Ratings:
                  +0 /0
                  I would like to point out a spacial recognition glitch in the Blueprint: Home space. Certain room themes seem to disallow the placement of furniture in the corners of the rooms. There are a few pieces of furniture that I would like to place in rooms but the brick wall texture, for example, will not allow me to place it flat in the corner. it forces it to sit at an angle. Another thing I noticed was with the sodium pads (I realize that you are not sodium but it was the object that was used when I discovered this): I had placed it in a corner with a texture pack that allowed me to do so, but when I changed to the brick walls it shoved the tele-porter under the floor. Don't get me wrong it was a cool effect to be able to hide it and still use it, but it was disconcerting as well since I could only stand on a small portion of the return pad in order to get back.

Just thought I would bring this to your attention.

And I don't know if you guys are working on this or not, but the Xi Vertigo space has an issue when traversing to the platform with the bus stop and vendor stand on it. Not only myself but visitors to the space seem to be getting stuck on the top of the ramp and have to "wiggle" their way up to the platform. And if you could please add spawn points at each platform as they unlock. Moving furniture up those ramps is time consuming. It also will not allow for certain items to only be placed anywhere but on the first (default platform from when you purchase the space) and maybe the second one. Except for those two issues I really enjoy the space. I like standing on the grassy platform when guests enter. The incredible distance between the two makes it appear as though you are looking at traffic from a High-rise building!

• nDreams_Joey

nDreams_Joey nDreamer
                  Developer

Ratings:
                  +7 /0
                  Hey K Flynn!

If you could tell me exactly what packs you have had te issues with, being as specific as possible (textures and styles etc) that would be great. This was something we looked at when we updated as it was a known issue and all the items we tested with before release were fine in the corners. The issues might be with the furniture items collision as opposed to Blueprint but I will take a look.

Also, he Vertigo apartment we are aware of and have made the fix, just waiting to find out when Sony can publish the update.

Thanks for the feedback

Joey

• darkan12-nl

Valued Member

Ratings:
                  +50 /0
                  Coming soon to PlayStation Home — Venice Beach

nDreams, darkan12-nl, Jan 9, 2013, 1:28 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, 248719_10151340147049907_1882964344_n.png

You should check out something we have coming up next week. Just posted the Venice Beach pictures a brand new range of clothing for those who look good and flaunt it.

nDreams - Official Fan Page | Facebook

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 3
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • darkan12-nl

Valued Member

Ratings:
                    +50 /0
                  Verification:
                  Draft saved Draft deleted