Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mens' "Fashion" Ideas - Post 'em here!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HeavyMystik, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Rustbukkit

Rustbukkit Sci-Fi Guy
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +4 /5
    Wow! So far all I'm seeing is real world clothing desires in Home. For me and many others, Home is about escaping reality and creating an avatar that is different and unique. Clothing will only go so far in the quest to make yourself stand out from the crowd.

My suggestion would be giving us more freedom with our skin colours, first and foremost. Instead of going from Dark Brown to Sickly Pale, how about giving us an actual colour wheel so that we can really stand out and pick a skin colour and shade that no one else is sporting? I'd love the ability to be able to change my skin to teal blue, purple, or anything more fantastical.

Once you nail that down, how about going one step further and giving us a few patterns to choose from? I think it would be great to have airbrushed skin patterns similar to the one's you'd see on Star Trek characters. You know, spots, stripes, stuff like that?

There's a lot of fantasy/sci-fi oriented people on Home, and with popular spaces like the Star Wars Cantina and other similar spots I think this would be a fantastic addition to our personal Avatar arsenal. Especially for those who can't afford a lot of costume pieces, this would give them some more variety to feel unique among the crowd.

Another thing I'd love to see more of is different styles of body parts. I rock the Minotaur legs on my lower half, and nothing else... ever. If I had more options though I might considering spending my hard earned cash. A cool set of alien looking legs, or a snake body lower half would be pretty cool... stuff like that. Also, I think when it comes to specific pieces like the Minotaur Legs, HOME needs to make these available for both sexes. I'm sure there are plenty of females who would like a set of legs like those for their femal avatars too.

As for actual clothing items, I can think of many. I'll have to weed out the ridiculous ones and get back to you on that. ;)

2. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Mens' Mens' Mens' Mens' Mens'

my contenders to take the bad taste crown off them new multi coloured loud clothes

3. theWook

theWook Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    How about these?
    Mens' "Fashion" Ideas - Post 'em here!!, theWook, Aug 26, 2011, 6:53 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, jcrew-outerwear-mayfair-camel-hair-topcoat.jpg Mens' "Fashion" Ideas - Post 'em here!!, theWook, Aug 26, 2011, 6:53 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, jos-a-bank-overcoats-trenchcoats-camel-hair-topcoat.jpg Mens' "Fashion" Ideas - Post 'em here!!, theWook, Aug 26, 2011, 6:53 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, tumblr_lk6dt8564Y1qhhuzbo1_400.jpg Mens' "Fashion" Ideas - Post 'em here!!, theWook, Aug 26, 2011, 6:53 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, tag_caliber-s_01.jpg Mens' "Fashion" Ideas - Post 'em here!!, theWook, Aug 26, 2011, 6:53 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Mexx-Sweater-Vest.jpg Mens' "Fashion" Ideas - Post 'em here!!, theWook, Aug 26, 2011, 6:53 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Ryan-Reynolds-with-Sandra-Bullock.jpg

4. SoulBladeNG

SoulBladeNG playstation fanboy

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    more hairstyle's like these

Mens' "Fashion" Ideas - Post 'em here!!, SoulBladeNG, Sep 6, 2011, 4:12 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 4514-Art-of-Hair.jpg Mens' "Fashion" Ideas - Post 'em here!!, SoulBladeNG, Sep 6, 2011, 4:12 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, ffd65_780x780aspx4.jpg Mens' "Fashion" Ideas - Post 'em here!!, SoulBladeNG, Sep 6, 2011, 4:12 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, images.jpg Mens' "Fashion" Ideas - Post 'em here!!, SoulBladeNG, Sep 6, 2011, 4:12 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, ivy_league_haircut_for_men162.jpg Mens' "Fashion" Ideas - Post 'em here!!, SoulBladeNG, Sep 6, 2011, 4:12 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, mens-short-hair-cut.jpg Mens' "Fashion" Ideas - Post 'em here!!, SoulBladeNG, Sep 6, 2011, 4:12 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, short-faux-hawk-hairstyle-2011.jpg

5. Smack

Smack The Realm Of AnarchY

Ratings:
    +3 /0
    This first pair without the horse on the front and numbers on the side
    Mens' "Fashion" Ideas - Post 'em here!!, Smack, Nov 17, 2011, 6:21 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 224_p.jpg
    Mens' "Fashion" Ideas - Post 'em here!!, Smack, Nov 17, 2011, 6:21 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 20110320024910517.jpg Mens' "Fashion" Ideas - Post 'em here!!, Smack, Nov 17, 2011, 6:21 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Lacoste-Bermuda-Shorts.jpg Mens' "Fashion" Ideas - Post 'em here!!, Smack, Nov 17, 2011, 6:21 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, evisu-mens-shorts-18.jpg Mens' "Fashion" Ideas - Post 'em here!!, Smack, Nov 17, 2011, 6:21 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Designer-Levis-Mens-Shorts-2379197-2919-46861.jpg <-front Mens' "Fashion" Ideas - Post 'em here!!, Smack, Nov 17, 2011, 6:21 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Designer-Levis-Mens-Shorts-2521145-5267-52845.jpg <-back Mens' Mens' "Fashion" Ideas - Post 'em here!!, Smack, Nov 17, 2011, 6:21 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Mens_Cargo_Shorts_MED.jpg Mens' Mens' "Fashion" Ideas - Post 'em here!!, Smack, Nov 17, 2011, 6:21 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, mens-blue-denim-3-4-length-fashion-shorts.jpg Mens' "Fashion" Ideas - Post 'em here!!, Smack, Nov 17, 2011, 6:21 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, mens-fashion-abercrombie-shorts-wholesale-514.jpg Mens' "Fashion" Ideas - Post 'em here!!, Smack, Nov 17, 2011, 6:21 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, g_2011-new-hermess-men-s-fashion-jean-shorts-86e6.jpg

6. Keyeszx

Keyeszx Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  7. Heavyn

Heavyn ~The big and the bad~
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +33 /4
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Band t-shirts plz :D
    Mens'
    obscene t-shirts would sell well in the men's fashion department.
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'
    Mens'

8. HeavensLightfire

Ratings:
    +2 /1
    Nice ideas. Finally some ideas for Male's.

9. Heavyn

Valued Member

Ratings:
    +33 /4
  10. HeavensLightfire

Ratings:
    +2 /1
    A kilt? And a scottish linen? Who in thier right mind would buy those? :p

11. Heavyn

Valued Member

Ratings:
    +33 /4
    A very sane person who is strong in his sexuality or a female who wants her male avi to have a kilt :p

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted