Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Men In Black

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Firefly, May 2, 2012.

1. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Still no glasses in alien break room for me in NA or EU. I have no idea where these glasses from the space itself that I keep hearing about, are coming from.

2. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2

Hops, Glasses in EU are from the breakroom. In NA we only have the Hub MIB sunglasses. Btw Loot posted online they updated the space around 11PM EST. So you have to refresh it. I don't know if that requires dumping your cache or not. Maybe just reentering the MIB lounge is good enough. Or maybe you need to clear the cache. IDK

NOTE: Hey everyone. I updated the Top Post to reflect the NEW positions for rewards. :)

3. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    The glasses in EU should be from the first floor of the offices, LOOT are looking into the problem, but for now will be editing the reward given to a hand item.

4. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Men In Black, gary160974, May 17, 2012, 8:31 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, HomeScreenshot.jpg Men In Black, gary160974, May 17, 2012, 8:31 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, HomeScreenshot_2.jpg Men In Black, gary160974, May 17, 2012, 8:31 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation(R)Home Picture 17-5-2012 07-49-02.jpg Men In Black, gary160974, May 17, 2012, 8:31 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation(R)Home Picture 17-5-2012 07-49-48.jpg Men In Black, gary160974, May 17, 2012, 8:31 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, PlayStation(R)Home Picture 17-5-2012 08-11-32.jpg

Currently the sunglasses are in alien break room in both regions, plus the wall pictures have been updated, the difference between me, me and me in the pics I make the suit look good,

5. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    The Male Ray gun reward finally popped for me now, but still no luck with the female glasses.

6. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Finally got some sunglasses but only the male pair like Rach.
    In the pics released last week, boris bike was on one of those raised platforms in the garage. Wonder if it will change again next week.

I hope your new pic makes it in to the HQ Gary. ;D

Edit:
    Quick question, are we not suppose to receive the glasses in NA?
    As I got the males ones in the alien break room, might be due to the eu fix I got it early.

7. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    thanks ill keep taking pic upon pic if they do lol

8. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    They said they're for EU only but I also got the male glasses in NA. Personally I prefer the glasses from the hub anyway ;D for EU I guess I'll just stick with my Red Bull skater glasses.

9. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    I agree, the HQ glasses just don't look right.

10. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Well I guess that's good to hear because I still cant get them. Just another one of those aggravating Home things--I don't know if anyone else is still having the problem, but I tried everything and it's just not happening. Maybe has something to do with IP addresses or something in EU, but I didn't get any others besides the free ones in NA, so I have no idea. No big deal--I'm so used to this kind of thing in Home at this point that I'm numb to it anymore. lol

11. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Well I guess that's good to hear because I still cant get them. Just another one of those aggravating Home things--I don't know if anyone else is still having the problem, but I tried everything and it's just not happening. Maybe has something to do with IP addresses or something in EU, but I didn't get any others besides the free ones in NA either, so I have no idea. No big deal--I'm so used to this kind of thing in Home at this point that I'm numb to it anymore. lol[/QUOTE] same crap different day, if you moan about it your a hater though, was reading a post on a another web site saying how great things were on home and how we should all be happy, thought you must use home once a year lol

12. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I haven't gotten Any of the sunglasses save for the Hub ones. Neither in NA or EU.

So is both male and female pairs in NA Alien Break Room? And are the people getting the NA set from outside NA?

Well, it's not too big a deal. I want them cause I like MIB. But I have better glasses. In eu if you have the now unavailable Heavy Rain glasses, those look good with the MIB clothing.

Btw, This is weird. My friend from Hong Kong can't see any of the movies or posters in the MIB area. They seem blocked to her. Weird.

13. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    So far I've only been able to get the male version in both EU and NA.
    I guessing I got it in NA due to the fix for eu and bet it will be rewarded properly to everyone once the hub rewards have been removed.

14. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    If you want the female ones, you might try switching genders. Fo awhile I noticed the rewards were released to match you gender. But you might have already done that, or don't care about female items.

15. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Trying to get the EU MiB sunglasses but they're not showing up. I've been going to the break room as an alien many times, but is not popping up.

16. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Yep I tried that but it didn't work, everyone seem to be only getting the male glasses as well, regardless to which gender they are.
    I'm not too bothered if I don't get them, as i tend to stick with the male gender anyway but i hope it gets fixed for others.

17. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    My friend got the suits and glasses by finishing watching the preview in the hub for US.

So far, me and my friend had no luck with the EU version glasses for both US and EU.

18. sam_reynolds01

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    I wonder if they've only introduce the fix for people located within EU, they seemed very keen on knowing our location when discussing the issue.

19. HOPPER_34

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Exactly what I was thinking Sam. So far I haven't heard about anyone that lives in U.S. getting them.

20. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    There are some differences based on your IP. Like I said before, my friend in Hong Kong comes on NA Home and sees nothing but blank walls in the MIB space. All the posters are blank. The movies don't play. It's pretty much a blank white set or room. Plus she never saw MIB in Hong Kong so there is not nostalgia for her seeing MIB stuff.

She had no idea there were posters and stuff there until I showed her a picture I took there and she saw the trailer playing and all the posters in the lobby.

:)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted