Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Developer Lockwood Publishing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Feb 13, 2012.

1. kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +263 /52

Lockwood Publishing, kwoman32, Feb 13, 2012, 8:46 PM, YourPSHome.net, png, Lockwood_Orange.png
    Welcome to the Lockwood Publishing thread! This is for feedback and questions to one of Playstation Homes premiere developers. Please welcome them and give them your feedback on their work.
    Lockwood Publishing, kwoman32, Feb 13, 2012, 8:46 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Valentines_Gifts_684x384.jpg

2. J_Meyers78

J_Meyers78 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Welcome to the forums.
    Lockwood is one of the best developers in PS Home.
    I look forward to each Lockwood Showcase update. Hope there will be a St Patrick Showcase.
    A few suggestions;
    -Please give us the full details on how many rewards guests can recieve from the Dream Yacht. Most people say seven. However I have friends that only have six.
    -Please give Blaster Paradise more furniture spawn points.
    -Please let people gift themself from the Gift Machine.

Thank you for reading.

3. IggyMonster45

IggyMonster45 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    I too feel Lockwood is one of the Best developers for Home, Sodium Spaces are by far my faves. The new stuff coming through the Lockwood Showcase also looks pretty amazing, and the Yacht is glamorous. Thanks guys, I appreciate your hard work.
    I also love the fact you give out so many rewards (smiley face here).

4. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Lockwood are the best developer on home by default as they put out good quality product at the right price on a regular basis, sodium public spaces are superb, showcase isnt its too buggy and lags far too much, dream yacht and blaster private spaces are superb, midnight glade and silicon arent, fireworks make no noise last time I saw fireworks they went bang, and silicon is far too large for 10 people to party in, I would of loved to seen that as a public space perhaps like slap happys so the only way there would be if you owned sodium boom box or something, made it a vip scorpios with bar game from original sodium hub but with vip rewards, lockwood give too many rewards so some end up recoloured versions of something you have already bought which is well annoying. and theres no need for virtual brand names most appear to be a developrs private joke like sitting on a cucumber, or slightly camp male clothes with a slightly camp brand name, but overall lockwood put out more superb stuff than bad stuff puts them top of list for me,

5. kwoman32

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    This Weeks Lockwood Update

Ever visited the zoo and wished you could take a couple of cute animals home with you? Well, Lockwood’s zoologists have been hard at work to make that dream a reality! Tembo is a beautiful baby elephant in miniature. He’s incredibly cute with flapping ears and a waving trunk. He can even do a little trick, but you’ll have to be patient and watch him quietly to see him do it. Make room in your home and your heart for this adorable little guy!

[video=youtube_share;Krz47LPlwzM]http://youtu.be/Krz47LPlwzM[/video]

Solve all your furnishing dilemmas with the Slice range from Cucumber coming to PlayStation®Home next week.

Lockwood Publishing, kwoman32, Feb 14, 2012, 1:11 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, Lockwood_Cucumber_ModularFunitureInstructionsRound_ComingSoon_022212_1280x720.jpg

6. Lockwood Publishing

Developer

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    J_Meyers78, guests aboard the Dream Yacht can receive 7 rewards and owners can receive 30. As for gifting yourselves via the Gift Machine, unfortunately it isn't possible for us to implement this feature - sorry!

7. HeavensLightfire

Ratings:
    +2 /1
    Hi ;)

How often do the rewards appear on the yacht? I'm missing 2 of them thnx :)

8. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Stevev363, figured out it was on a 14 day cycle, so keep visiting your yacht and it will appear eventually. XD

9. HeavensLightfire

Ratings:
    +2 /1
    ok, thnx :), i got 1 more reward to collect :roflmao:

10. IggyMonster45

IggyMonster45 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 /0
    Ever think about making a Game similar in style as Salt Shooter, but with semi Mech-suited humans? Like you suit up in a powered suit and go out and shoot these futuristic enemies. You could also make it more attractive by letting groups of up to four players play simultaneously. Rewards could include suit parts for you Home Avatar and weapon unlocks. The game could also be charged such as Salt Shooter, but keeping the same style as Sodium. That style is way cool and I'd love to get more games and rewards within that genre.

11. darkan12-nl

darkan12-nl Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +50 /0
    [video=youtube;SN8P6aV2Mcs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SN8P6aV2Mcs[/video]

12. kwoman32

Ratings:
    +263 /52
  13. martinsonj

martinsonj Active Member

Ratings:
    +10 /0
    What I'd really like to know is if/when we will see the Lockwood lounge and gift machine in Japan. I live in Japan and it's only a 5 minute walk to the local 7-11 to pick up a Japanese PSN card. In other words, I am much more likely to buy something for my JP account then my NA one.

Lockwood makes great products and I'd buy many of them for my JP account if I could. I'm sure a lot of JP users feel the same.

14. J_Meyers78

J_Meyers78 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Thank you Lockwood for your response.

Thank you for all the cool stuff you give us in the Lockwood Publishing Showcase.

Thank you for taking the time to listen to us here on the forums.

Basically I can't thank you enough for all the stuff you do for the Playstation Community.

15. JAZZ-MN

JAZZ-MN Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    what.. now they are really unfriendly.. it costs all too much in EU... they try to get ppl offering cheaper rewards, the beautiful place sodium didn't offer any funny glitches anymore.. they think we are really stupid..
    thank u Sony.
    I hope that even young ppl understand the poor. marketing strategy they are using at the moment ..

16. kwoman32

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    While I would agree that some of the marketing strategy (particularly in NA) is not so great, you can't say that about Lockwood. If you use the Dream Yacht as an example, it's great value when you consider getting 30 items PLUS the space.

17. darkan12-nl

darkan12-nl Well-Known Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +50 /0
    [h=1]Iron Fusion – The Inside Story[/h] On 17th March 2011 the first Iron Fusion content arrived on the PlayStation®Home scene. Menace, Fractal and Rosko joined the Lockwood family as our very first Full Body Suits with custom animations. The success of this first generation of Mechs and the proof of concept drove the team to push the boundaries of what was possible with the PlayStation®Home Avatar. After some experimentation the Mechjets were born, complete with female counterparts – a popular request! Lockwood Publishing, Feb 13, 2012, 8:46 PM, YourPSHome.net, 6230 Almost a year since the collection first launched the Samurai and Geisha bots join us in Playstation®Home. Read on to get the inside scoop on production of these exciting new outfits, with comments from the Artist behind Iron Fusion, Phil, and Marion, the Animator who brought the Samurai and Geisha Bots to life. “Doing standard items has always been fun, and still is, but we wanted to create a product where we could focus our technical skills, to push how Avatars can function. The best way we could do this was Full Body Suits, and what better theme to show these technical skills than Mechs!” Lockwood started doing collections to allow the broad audience in Playstation®Home to better locate content that would interest them. This started with Fool Throttle and Figment in February 2011, then Iron Fusion in March, now the Lockwood Store has over 10 different store tiles. So whether your interest is designer attire, contemporary furnishings, alternative clothing or awesome robots, you know where to go. “I enjoyed the whole process, but what I liked the most was the creative liberty on the project, even shooting reference was more fun than usual. My favorite animations are the ‘Gunsen Geisha’ and ‘Samurai Stance’.” Lockwood Publishing, Feb 13, 2012, 8:46 PM, YourPSHome.net, 6230

Read the full story @ Iron Fusion – The Inside Story | Lockwood Publishing

18. chelada

chelada Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    go Lockwood Publishing!

That is all

19. C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner

Ratings:
    +261 /59
    PlayStation Home Active Object - Samurai Bot Builder

[video=youtube;z0v1DAlcwbU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0v1DAlcwbU[/video]

20. kwoman32

Ratings:
    +263 /52
    [video=youtube_share;hNe982v6DR4]http://youtu.be/hNe982v6DR4[/video]

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted