Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lockwood New Rewards (December)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kazza, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Gojin

Gojin Shadow Assassin :P

Ratings:
    +5 /0
    Lockwood is closed but for some reason me and a few ppl can walk around in the front area lol everyone is asking what happened and I want to knw too so does anyone knw whats going on?:confused::sweatdrop:

2. Bluejays20092

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    i want my free balloons i have waited all day :( unhappy

3. Baron_Brain

Baron_Brain Notorious Dis-Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +21 /1
    The Lockwood Publishing Showcase space appears to be temporarily glitched… nothing more.

I was in the space when the daily change normally occurs (at 4:00pm PST), only nothing happened… the "Modern Vase and Flowers" reward remained in place and never disappeared. (Today's new reward should have been the "Triple Glowing Snowflake Display" once again).

As many of you obviously saw for yourselves, the main doors to the Lockwood area are now closed. But for those of us who were inside after the non-update, we didn't have any closed doors, and could exit & re-enter without any problem. Certainly a bit of an odd glitch.

I just went by now (7:00pm PST) to see if anything changed — apparently not, as I found myself facing those locked doors. However, there was also a Lockwood Official there popping in and out to try and figure out what was going on. There wasn't anything she could really say just yet about this problem… but did answer one question.

When asked about the "Mystery Reward", she said it would appear on January 5th, not December 31st (as most of us assumed). That date definitely fits properly into the schedule if Dec. 31st is missed. It seems the "Mystery Reward" isn't a New Year's reward either, but instead a Winter Showcase Event last-day gift for those who've been coming by. (And before you ask, no, the Lockwood Official would not say what the "Mystery Reward" actually would be — it is a surprise after all…)

4. Bluejays20092

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    thanks for telling people that awesome news :bunneh:

5. ZeroRyoko

ZeroRyoko Bad Sailor Girl

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Hmmm. Did Kimi break Lockwood? Bad Kimmy!!

6. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
    Your kidding, even though we haven't got maintenance we still get a dose of thursdayitis. :( let's hope next year won't be soo buggy.

Thanks for the info on the mystery prize baron.

7. gary160974

gary160974 I adore Uzi08

Ratings:
    +22 /11
    Better be a good reward now its been hyped up

8. Bluejays20092

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    someone said when i was home last night someone that works at lockwood that was trying to fix the problem with the locked doors said the last item is not the 2012 number on your head.

9. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    Do we know for sure this was a real lockwood official? Sounds to me like it's likely just someone acting like it for attention.

10. Bluejays20092

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    you could be right and you can never trust know one

11. shaunm2

shaunm2 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Some people have no sense of humor. I was on there last night about 2am, the doors were shut and someone asked why they were shut. I said duh, look at the time, it's 2am, come back during regular business hours, this isn't 7-11. They really didn't get it.

12. Techspawn

Techspawn Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Just tried and the doors were back open for me. Everything back to normal.

Firework is in the main lobby.

13. Baron_Brain

Baron_Brain Notorious Dis-Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +21 /1

The Lockwood representative who was present (at least when I returned at about 7pm) — and using the same company PSN ID of "Lockwood Official" (which I have seen before) — was definitely not some random pretender. She certainly had an account which contained those extra developer menu options enabling them to manipulate themselves within the space in wonderful ways (among other things), and was concerned with seeing first-hand what was occurring so they could get it fixed asap.

While there certainly were many other people there purposely trying stirring up trouble with ridiculous rumours — the "Winter Showcase Event" was over and Lockwood was now closed; entrance was for VIP users only; you could only enter if you had spend a certain amount of money; blah blah blah — the Lockwood rep wasn't doing anything even remotely similar. Aside from asking people to please be patient and answering a few quick questions, the rep mostly ignored everyone.

Just as an aside, I am still constantly amazed at how gullible many users become in a mob scene. A glitch occurs, and they are far too quick to believe the most ridiculous outrageous stories. P.T. Barnum sure understood the human condition… hee hee…
    :stupid:

14. Scaper

Scaper Guest

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    There's a free new years cake in the lockwood gift machine and just the same balloons in Drey as before and no new reward. Nobody ever gifts me back :( Could someone add 'Dungeonscaper' and gift me ^^

15. SkyForcE85

SkyForcE85 Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I'm feeling generous......what gift would you like?

16. mad-man

mad-man Dark Jedi

Ratings:
    +47 /6
    I got some items during st valentine's day.
    but can't get the "heart Wreath".

BTW, I saw the posters change the
    "iron fusion", don't know if there
    anything to unlock.

17. sam_reynolds01

sam_reynolds01 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +90 /0
  18. BIg Red Machine

BIg Red Machine Active Member

Ratings:
    +3 /1