Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LKWD Life Guide

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by x-x_KIA_x-x, Mar 21, 2014.

1. LadyHawk

LadyHawk New Member

Ratings:
    +1 /1
    Thank you I finally found it I am so glad to have :)

2. LadyHawk

LadyHawk New Member

Ratings:
    +1 /1
    I found if it goes wrong and you can't get anything exit and go to dream central then go through the doorway there to sunset lounge. It seems to work for me

3. Baron_Brain

Baron_Brain Notorious Dis-Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +21 /1
    Found that if you have a space that won't do points (or rewards), clearing out the cache sometimes clears it up… but not always. It did correct one Dream Hideaway and Island for me yesterday, but not ones I have in another region.

And was anyone actually able to pick up the damned starfish at (the still current) Dream Island? Just seems slightly out of reach…

[fieldset=Sterling Malory Archer][justif]"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen."[/justif][/fieldset]
    Sent via my BrainPADD using magic & a bit of pixie dust…

4. Adrian

Adrian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +26 /5
    I got starfish no problem.

5. Baron_Brain

Baron_Brain Notorious Dis-Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +21 /1
    Yesterday's (Wednesday's) quest… not today's?? The one waaaay at the far end of the beach you couldn't quite get to? Oh well, moot point now that since the quest is long over.

Was the only thing not registering yesterday at Dream Island for me — it was partially bugged for some, while,Dream Hideaway was dead for everyone.

[fieldset=Sterling Malory Archer][justif]"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen."[/justif][/fieldset]
    Sent via my BrainPADD using magic & a bit of pixie dust…

6. Adrian

Adrian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +26 /5
    Dream island: Today 3 starfish, the one at the end of the beach that can't be reached, one in the middle gave me the points, & the 3rd is outside the "gym"

I found the iguana & the gecko both very well camouflaged, & had to use the "Walk around every inch of the perimeter " method... (Worth noting it's a niceday outside and somebody thought I shouldn't sit in a darkened room all day haha, makes the screen harder to see... and I am relagated to the small tv )

Now, here is anger: I like sharks because...

Because they move in a slow jerky monotonous pattern :< & despite having been around longer than most other creatures, & having sharks ranging from 50cm to the size of a small bus, despite theshort fin Mako being the fastest at 56Mph, despite the Bamboo shark walking across the sea floor, you know what I want to see? A sad representation of the great white, moving in a slow jerky monotonous pattern.

Sorry, personal moan, Hopper says its good to get these things out :p

7. LadyHawk

LadyHawk New Member

Ratings:
    +1 /1
    I went to a friends dream island did not find a starfish. didn't find a gecko either.
    found iguana
    danced in the moonlight
    listened to wildlife
    went in stores

I probably missed a few tasks here. I went round in circles but no gecko around for me.

8. LadyHawk

LadyHawk New Member

Ratings:
    +1 /1
    it is hard to make the angelfish in main space swim round you, you have to keep swimming backwards
    till they land round you lol

9. Adrian

Adrian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +26 /5
    I know I was confused earlier in the week, hence why I put Dream island: at the front, I have arctic voyage, & Dream island only.

10. Adrian

Adrian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +26 /5
    It took a short while for the swim with the fish, but I just kep swimming into the fish until it worked.

11. LadyHawk

LadyHawk New Member

Ratings:
    +1 /1
    glad you got it to work!

Yes I have dream island and arctic voyage. I bought dream island toda. It's a large space too!

I had trouble today in the main sunset lounge I could not find the Starfish at all! The starfish was missing.

12. Adrian

Adrian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +26 /5
    Sunset lounge: I got the starfish.... it was a little tricky..... in the water iirc, took me a little while but I missed the gecko...

13. LadyHawk

LadyHawk New Member

Ratings:
    +1 /1
    Gecko is by the blackjack table, to the right side of the tan colour steps he sits on tiny ledge there. :)

we all need a meet up I know one space says must have 8 people to gain XP in it, I think it would help everyone, if we combined spaces to help each other tour them :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • LadyHawk

LadyHawk New Member

Ratings:
      +1 /1
      Spoiler dream island gecko

The Gecko In dream Island is by the Waterfall. just outside of it hidden in the grass area he's sitting on the rocks covered under leaves :)

Do not go inside the waterfall area because you won't find him in there today

• Adrian

Adrian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +26 /5
      Dream island: The iguana is outside of where the firepit is on the upper decking area

• kwoman32

kwoman32 Head Administrator
      Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
      +263 /52
      LKWD Life Guide, kwoman32, Mar 28, 2014, 8:29 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, polar-bear.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
      • Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
        Valued Member

Ratings:
        +44 /10
        I actually found when I was at Dream Island yesterday there was no visible iguana or gecko, iguana popped when I ran against the outer rocks and gecko did when I ran near the walls upstairs.

• Adrian

Adrian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +26 /5
        Dream island: two gecko's this morning! One on brown wood panneled wall upstairs (I got no points for this one), one near the cave. I couldn't find the iguana today, neither here nor at sunset. Lounge...

• LadyHawk

LadyHawk New Member

Ratings:
        +1 /1
        That's great I am trying to log into pshome I really want to make the party!! I hope to see you all soon, it'd be nice to see the avatars behind the text logs!

ah! you found 2 in one go! That's quite unique! I have only ever found one of each species in a space!

I am liking the dream island space though I find it quite charming!

• Boxer.Lady

Boxer.Lady Atom Republic CM; HDG Board
        Valued Member

Ratings:
        +8 /2
        Everything is up and running now!! : )

Boxer_Lady

Verification:
      Draft saved Draft deleted