Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    Is the capcom quiz working again?

2. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    I believe they haven't fixed it for Sundays. Should be working for Monday (or after 4PM PDT today)

3. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    thanks Faga!!!

I guess I'll have to start doing this again. dang... bad timing tho. Got TONS of work right now

4. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Oh, thanks guys. I didn't know. Work is eating into my time also. I will be available late Monday. Off Tuesday and Wednesday. :p

5. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Finally! Here's the altered items. Personally I found all the torture stuff clashed with my other belongings so I put those in storage immediately. Even that black executionar's head thingy seems a bit whack, funny they left that one in. And they left the gun on the back prize in. And etc.​

Really like the new bench, so much more comfy. XD​

That glass globe isn't really a crystal ball after all. It's...well it's a glass globe. ​

If I've forgotten any or others tell me of changes to other prizes I'll certainly try to update. I had a lot fun completing it in Japan and still think the games are challenging and take a lot of skill. :p Cheers!​

Japan's Midway 1 Miz Fortune Prize 3​

Japan Home Discussion Thread, v_Trillian_v, Apr 17, 2011, 11:20 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 657d7c04.jpg

Japan's Midway 1 Miz Fortune Prize 9

Japan Home Discussion Thread, v_Trillian_v, Apr 17, 2011, 11:20 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, b8b28b52.jpg

Japan's Midway 2 Miz Fortune Prize 3

Japan Home Discussion Thread, v_Trillian_v, Apr 17, 2011, 11:20 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 39f60fd4.jpg

Japan's Midway 2 Miz Fortune Prize ? (forgot)

Japan Home Discussion Thread, v_Trillian_v, Apr 17, 2011, 11:20 PM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, 45145f14.jpg

Japan Home Discussion Thread, Jan 8, 2011, 5:55 PM, YourPSHome.net, 1455

6. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I have used my 1200 yen to buy Spelunker Black last night. I have 300 yen left to buy whatever, but still this game is great for those that want a real hard challenge. ;)

The rewards are worth it too - the whole Black Spelunker outfit and a black skull of your very own. ^^ As for trophies, they are the same as in the other game. Also, the layout is the same as well, but this time you have only a light fixture on you, and you need to use flares to light up the whole area temporarily if you get stuck or you hear bats or birds flying by.

7. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    This is probably OLD news to most, but I didn't know or forgot? I got the Easter Hat and Butteries for my JP avatar visiting a friend in NA. I think this all might have been mentioned before because the goose speaks in Japanese. I think someone mentioned that means it's probably coming to JP if it's not already there. :p

Edit: Oh, thanks Karen. :p

8. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    The Capcom Quiz for the Chibis Companions is working. I got my first one today. I don't remember if it's Cool, Happy or Smile, but she wearing little pink jammies. :)

9. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I need help getting those too. How did you get it? Where there enough people? Or did you have to drag people there? I went yesterday and no one was around. I keep going and no one is there...

Faga told me the next one should be available around 4PM PDT.

10. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    IDK? I am new to this event. It was a few hours after the update and I couldn't get anyone to come so I hung out for a bit. Finally people started to come (slowly) and we missed the 1st question. The second try a girl playing gave us the answer with seconds to spare each time and we won. I'm logging into JP now to see if you are there needing help. Otherwise maybe post in the chatbox that you need help. Maybe I just asked at the wrong time of day. Good luck. :)

11. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    The pink jammies girl is Smile.

12. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    From my 4/16?/11 PSN 1000 Yen added to wallet I finally have a balance on my MC account. It shows:

Current Balance $13.67
    Payment Due 05/09/2011

04/19/2011 04/19/2011 FOREIGN CURRENCY EXCHANGE $1.50
    04/17/2011 04/19/2011 SONY ONLINE SERVICES $12.17

FYI. Some say that diff. cards and/or diff banks charge differently, so just be aware/prepared. :p

13. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Oh Kane that is so great to hear! You've seemingly saved money by doing it that way. Well no, you've definitely saved money lol. Any chance you could test that again with 3000 Yen? XD Ha ha. It really is nice to know there's likely a better method than my current one. Cool. :cool:

Glad you got a chibi Kane :( Now watch your step!

I mustn't have been around to help. You would message if you wanted some help right? I didn't see any. Hope you get the other two. It can be tricky, language diffs, getting enough peeps, getting right answers, etc.

14. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Wouldn't that be
    $12.17 x 3 = $36.51 + exchange fees (depends with the bank/credit card company)

For those that are willing to try it out, you may want to do the research for the exchange fees beforehand. Some companies charges like $5 + 3% for each transaction.

15. phunky~phenom

phunky~phenom I Sing With An Accent

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Would love to visit Japan Home but is it easy to navigate? Are the use of the rewards or items restricted to Japan only?

16. phunky~phenom

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    OMG, I'm a huge fan of the Monster Hunter series!!! XD How does one go about getting Pugi (the pig)? Keep in mind that my knowledge of Home stuff is pretty basic and I haven't actually visited the Japan Home yet. Also, is the Nobunaga Sword still available? Much appreciated and thanks. :)

17. Art_of_Ronin

Art_of_Ronin Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    To get Pugi the pig you require a friend to create a AdHoc room. You join that room in the HOME MH space and as you exit you will automatically receive it.

I am not sure if the Nobunaga castle is still in JPN HOME, but that is where you get it as you arrive the space and will auto-reward you the sword.

:eek:

18. phunky~phenom

Ratings:
    +0 /0

First of all, thanks a lot for replying. :)

Oh, does this mean that person has to be a PSP and Monster Hunter game owner in order to create an Ad Hoc room? I'm confused.

So it's free?! Now I really wanna try visiting Japan Home!!! :(

Besides Pugi are there any other Monster Hunter related items available?

Lol, do you by any chance follow the Vagabond manga series? XD

19. Firefly

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    I'm pretty sure that sword is still available.

Phunky, you will have to do everything in the PDA by memory. It's all in japanese.

But I would say there are alot of english speakers there. Especially during an event. I love the Macross space. They rebuilt a section from the Macross Frontier movie. Plus there is a giant Valkyrie (Veritech) in Home Square. I love it there.

To get the monster hunter pig you have to go to the monster hunter lounge and download adhoc party for psp. You can't use the NA version. Once you get to the lounge, you will see big circles on the floor with info light beacons in the center. At the info light you can click and download the right program. But you have to play around the 3 buttons onscreen to find the right button to install it. Then after it installs, you have to click on the beacon again with a partner. One sets up a adhoc session, the other (you) just joins it. That will reward you with a cute pig.

:)

20. Art_of_Ronin

Art_of_Ronin Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Two part answer: A) Firefly (one reply above mine and one below yours) is correct with his answer on how to acquire the Pugi. B) I admire Miyamoto Musashi, but I have and own The Samurai Trilogy directed by Hiroshi Inagaki film on DVD and that is how I know the man behind the wisdom of the swords. As well downloaded a 49 episodes Taiga Japanese drama Call Musashi to pan out his life story VS the Trilogy film. :eek: Hope this answer my passion on the sword legend Miyamoto Musashi.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted