Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    There's new themes for helping out Aid Japan with donations. Not new Toro and Kuro themes I'm afraid. Plus, the sakura trees are dropping petals now in Home Square. Very nice. ^^

2. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Midway 2 Japan Miz Fortune prize #3 is no longer the cylinder with sharp pointy things to impale a person inside, it's now a crystal ball.

3. Shaundi

Shaundi Third Street Saints
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +44 /10
    Would be nice if someone could win and post pics of all the midway rewards which differ from those in other regions, I have to say I prefer the look of the level 5 bell ringer shorts, wonder if they can be won in other regions by invite to a japan darlas den.

4. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    @ Rachel I'll try to get pics up, but it may take some time. I'm kinda slow at multitasking.

Don't know a 100% about those level five shorts, but if you feel like swinging a large mallet you can sure come to my D-pad and smash that bell ringer bulls-eye to your hearts content, hopefully winning that reward and others if you so desire. I'll PM you my Japan ID if you want to do that.

5. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    I hurried to Bell Ringer in my Den before the barrier spawned to glitch into the game and was surprised at how fast the movement of the game was. It started at level 9 and after I completed level 10 I was done. I won the barbell sofa (9) and the level (10) jacket. Weird, huh?

6. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    why are the Japan shorts on Bell Ringer different than the USA versions? If so how are they different?

Let us know...

By: DCS

7. DCS

DCS Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    what other prizes did Japan change in there games that are different than USA prizes. Keep us posted so we know.

Thanks.

By: DCS

8. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Did Japan Home open up the Baron egg game to the public? And, do you think Japan Home (or possibly HK) will get the Sodium 2 teleports to the public as well for a limited time?

9. Firefly

Firefly Survivor of Sword Arts Online

Ratings:
    +67 /2
    FF consults the only known source of Home advance info....

*shakes magic 8-ball*

"The future is cloudy"

There you go. That's the best answer possible. ;D

10. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Never mind. :p I probably won levels 1 - 8 before from being invited to a friend's in NA. ;D HK has me at level 5. :eek:

11. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Midway 2 Miz Fortune prize is no longer a guillotine but what appears to be a basket. Not sure what a person would have that could go in there...:eek:

12. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I played the Japanese arcade game in Darla's Den. I didn't realize that it didn't open up any female rewards, last time I was invited over to the NA Darla Den a year ago - only men's. I just unlocked them last night. Maybe the same female rewards will be unlocked at the Big Bang, although I have never won the jacket prize, so I could get both gendered jackets.

13. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Holy shit !

WOW ! I got good news and bad news! Make that "great" and "horrible" news. :p Some will love me, some will hate me! No need to use a middle man for foreign PSN Cards. :eek: I just added 1,000 Yen to my JP account (grew tired of waiting on Yoshi :p) using my MasterCard that I use for the NA PS Store and I left the bogus address as it was when I made my JP account. Oh, I hope I didn't screw up! ;D Anyway, if this works without serious repercussions then y'all will spend more money and/or save more money on exchange/handling fees. I'm not sure yet if this is a great thing or a horrible thing! :eek: Help?!?

BTW: I bought the crown and if you can come now or maybe we can meet tomorrow, I need help winning to Capcom Quiz to get the new companions. :rolleyes::confused::eek:

14. v_Trillian_v

v_Trillian_v Fun Lover

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Always wanted to just use a credit card to get Yen but was told they charge crazy fees. Please let us know Kane. One site is charging 16.50 USD for a 1000 JPY PSN card, for example.

When I'm in Japan just message me and I'll be there. Prolly tomorrow, or later today :), will work too hopefully.

15. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yeah. =/ Will let y'all know. Rachel told me in the chatbox that some have done it and a fee was added. Even staying sober, I still make mistakes. ;D I'll post how much RBS (Royal Bank of Scotland) charges this American Idiot. :p

The F1 Grand Prix of China just started on SPEED Channel. I think I'll forget about what I did for now. :D

16. oldcatsrock

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    Yeah Holy Shit!! Kanes a spenda now !!:p

17. hyperkane

hyperkane mm (©_©) mm

Ratings:
    +0 /0
    See how cheap I am. I had no idea that this could be done. It was like a dare to myself to try. :eek:
    I thought you had to buy a card from a broker. I didn't think it would work :p But it's cool. :p

18. ReccaWolf

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    I think as long as you pay with USD, Kane, it should be fine.

19. DanMW

DanMW Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 /0
  20. HOPPER_34

HOPPER_34 Senior Birdhound

Ratings:
    +112 /7
    Nice one kane! Im surprised that the system doesnt verify that the name and address match the card number though. Wth? Did you have to enter the same name and address that you used to create the account or was it already filled in? Now Im tempted to try it! lol ......hmmm. Let us know what kind of a processing fee, if any, that you incur from your bank. :confused:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted