Join our Community

Interested in meeting a fantastic group of people and getting all the latest on PS4 Social worlds?

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JP Japan Home Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kwoman32, Jan 8, 2011.

1. ReccaWolf

ReccaWolf Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 /13
    Wow, it's so ridiculous to have just the one digit changed at the end of each PS Home item or a game from their PSN Store for that matter. I was more aware of the old prices but now it's getting crazy.

2. faga4567

faga4567 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +113 /3
    Unlike US where base price and tax is calculated separate, Japan goes with prices that are tax included. Same goes with the PSN store. For anything that used to have a 100 yen tag during the 5% tax days, it's base price was about 95 yen. So with the increase of tax to 8%, it increased to about 103 yen.

3. Baron_Brain

Baron_Brain Notorious Dis-Member
    Valued Member

Ratings:
    +21 /1
    #4823 Baron_Brain, May 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
    Just a veeerrrry long-overdue "it's about frakking time" OMG from me…!

Last night, nearly four years after I first began, I finally cleared the Capcom Sky Lounge: Information Desk challenge when the "Cool 120% T-shirts" unlocked.

Still having a hard time believing it actually happened!

Can't tell you how frustrating it was to be one of the first in our community to discover this challenge even existed, yet be the one unable to complete it. I was stopped dead in my tracks in 2011 when I was unable to get the women to progress any further levels after receiving my first shirt unlock (the "Happy 120% T-shirts") due to corrupted save data issues (the same issues that plagued many us with lost points & progress in the early days of Peakvox, Granzella, etc.)

After the continued lack of progress — and a couple later attempts (hoping for reset that never occurred) — I gave up my daily grind attempts, and didn't touch the Information Desk again for over two years.

But after I'd returned home from my extended ICU stay last year, I decided to give it a final attempt… just out of pure stubbornness sake —hoping that my long time away (along with the save data now existing solely on Sony's servers) had finally reset the Challenge back to the beginning somehow. Thankfully, it had.

So after several long months of daily grinding, I can finally put this damned Challenge to rest, quite satisfied in the knowledge that it didn't beat me In the end.

And just think, all I've got to show for those years of hell are two additional t-shirts… which I'm unlikely to ever wear nowadays! w00t! %^)

[fieldset=Sterling Malory Archer][justify]"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen."[/justify][/fieldset]
    Sent via my BrainPADD using magic & a bit of pixie dust…

• Like Like x 1
    • mad-man

mad-man Dark Jedi

Ratings:
      +47 /6
      Wow !
      Congrat

• Like Like x 1
      • Baron_Brain

Valued Member

Ratings:
        +21 /1
        Many thanks! (y)

[fieldset=Sterling Malory Archer][justify]"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen."[/justify][/fieldset]

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
        +89 /13
        Actually, the 120% shirts were long gone. Baron Brain only has the 100% shirts.

The 120% shirts, has far as I understood from Chad and Hopper, they were there as an event (which was years ago), but Capcom pulled them out afterwards. The 120% shirts has close-up faces, whereas the 100% shirts has theirs with the face and body.

Nevertheless, congratulations, Baron! ^^

• Ariane Chavasse

Ariane Chavasse Arianne is here

Ratings:
        +28 /5
        JP-home official announced that they will close log in official site on June/30.
         we can not do followings after the maintenance.
        ・add or change my page
        ・log on BBS
        ・place photos in picture gallery
        ・add or rewrite club information
        ・search players

JP-official web site will be able to view only after June/30.
        If you want to rewrite your profile, you need to do it within June.

http://playstationhome.jp/info/20140528.html

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
        +89 /13
        Seems like after the discontinuation, the official site is dead and therefore dropped.

The news for Japan Home and other things game-related in Japan will be their Playcom site (公式ブログ | プレコミュ | プレイステーション® オフィシャルサイト) - even though Japan Home won't be given any news or updates anymore than it used to when Shoei Kingdom's event voting thing was active.

Also, Lockwood's Sunset Lounge has been fixed it seems. Perhaps the rewards weren't rewarding at the time at the blackjack tables or you couldn't enter even if you got the item or items bought to let you pass.

• Un0-0n3unique

Un0-0n3unique A Huge Japanese Fan Of Anime & Manga
        Valued Member

Ratings:
        +4 /1
        Ouch we won't be able to check out popular club in japan :( too bad everything seem to close down

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
        +89 /13
        #4830 ReccaWolf, Jun 9, 2014
        Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
        They're paying most attention to their PlayCom site right now. That's where you get your Home news now it seems, amongst all newly Japan game releases and game events (only in Japan areas) and other game-related/system-related stuff.

The only thing Japan Home will update now are Home clients, any reported bug fixes from the spaces, or whenever any Home buyable items or spaces will be dropped. I think Japan and Asia needs to get Home for the PS4 as well. ;)

• Baron_Brain

Valued Member

Ratings:
        +21 /1
        #4831 Baron_Brain, Jul 4, 2014
        Last edited: Jul 4, 2014

Surprised I didn't notice this until now… 100% shirts, eh? So I can't read, eh? :cautious:

Japan Home Discussion Thread, Baron_Brain, Jul 4, 2014, 6:45 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404452487.109675.jpg

Japan Home Discussion Thread, Baron_Brain, Jul 4, 2014, 6:45 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404452501.379643.jpg

Japan Home Discussion Thread, Baron_Brain, Jul 4, 2014, 6:45 AM, YourPSHome.net, jpg, ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404452534.046856.jpg

:pokey:

[fieldset=Sterling Malory Archer]
        "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God.
        Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails.
        Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.
        Amen."​
        [/fieldset]

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
        +89 /13
        Yeah, I was wrong. lol

Forgot to edit my last post, as I saw Japan Home Wiki if I was correct, but nope. Yep, the 100% shirts are gone, and it's too bad that they were limited, which no one said anything to me about them being limited during my other pursuits in Japan Home. :p

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
        +89 /13
        There's a new message in Japan Home, regarding the force close on July 30th.

It is said they have have confirmed the problem and that they have taken the time to fix the issue, to get users back on Japan Home, along with apologies to everyone.

• Ariane Chavasse

Ratings:
        +28 /5
        日本・アジアでのps-home終了のお知らせ:PS-home Exploring 3:So-netブログ
        Sony annonce la fermeture du PlayStation Home au Japon.

PlayStation Home findet zumindest im asiatischen Raum und Japan im kommenden Jahr sein Ende, nachdem es der Service nie aus der BETA Phase heraus geschafft hat.

Sony fechará PlayStation Home no Japão e resto da Ásia
        A Sony anunciou que encerrará o serviço PlayStation Home no Japão e no resto da Ásia em 2015.

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
        +89 /13
        #4835 ReccaWolf, Aug 22, 2014
        Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
        So, does this mean sometime during 2015, PS Home in Japan and Asia will close its doors on Home items and rewards?

• C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
        Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
        +261 /59
        Full details here: Announcement of PlayStation®Home Content Distribution Termination and Service Closure in Japan/Asia | YourPSHome.net - Your PlayStation Home Community

They will stop selling items on the 24th Sept this year. Then at the end of March 2015, them two regions will be no more, has in you not be able to load or access them.

• mad-man

mad-man Dark Jedi

Ratings:
        +47 /6
        I feel really bad......

• Ariane Chavasse

Ratings:
        +28 /5
        We have huge devastating landsliding disaster in Hiroshima by heavy rain in real.

I hope there are no further continuous landsliding to the other region homes after closing of JP-home.

• ReccaWolf

Ratings:
        +89 /13
        #4839 ReccaWolf, Aug 22, 2014
        Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
        So, you cannot access Japan Home at all after March 2015? How sad! T_T

Might as well stop making Peakvox weapons then, and get some pictures taken. :(

I doubt they'll move this to PS4 anytime soon. :p

• C.Birch

C.Birch Site Owner
        Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
        +261 /59
        Yep thats right, or HK/Asia

Verification:
      Draft saved Draft deleted